Why are westerners think hey are superior by acting racist especially towards African?

Yeah, Asians are so smart that they can get the fuck beat out of them whenever they face us.

I can sense that you are very angry at seeing more and more western youth turn themselves as wannabe Asians this days, especially when you see them imitate Anime/Asian characters and try to speak in some random Asian languages.
That's the nerd culture that is so absorbed in gaming they have no common sense and can't cope with normal life issues. If you think that is a great part of the community than good for you.

You forgot to take into account that they represent your current western youth generation today who will shape how westerners are going to be in the future.
Your vision is skewed if you think they are a big enough group to truly shape our generation. Most of them are failures that don't go to college and work at gas stations/magic shops/game stops. They take up the low end jobs.

I think the number of westerners who are into Anime in the years of 2020 will be over 40%, you know Anime have a very big magnet that many peoles become as fanatic fans of Anime, unlike cartoon or other form of animation because Anime are more realistic and attractive.

Yeah, Asians are so smart that they can get the fuck beat out of them whenever they face us.

I can sense that you are very angry at seeing more and more western youth turn themselves as wannabe Asians this days, especially when you see them imitate Anime/Asian characters and try to speak in some random Asian languages.
That's the nerd culture that is so absorbed in gaming they have no common sense and can't cope with normal life issues. If you think that is a great part of the community than good for you.

You forgot to take into account that they represent your current western youth generation today who will shape how westerners are going to be in the future.
Your vision is skewed if you think they are a big enough group to truly shape our generation. Most of them are failures that don't go to college and work at gas stations/magic shops/game stops. They take up the low end jobs.

I think the number of westerners who are into Anime in the years of 2020 will be over 40%, you know Anime have a very big magnet that many peoles become as fanatic fans of Anime, unlike cartoon or other form of animation because Anime are more realistic and attractive.

people are attracted to anime for the same reason psychologically damaged youngsters all over the world
are attracted to ISIS

Cho~ otaku

I'vé known a lot of east-Asians and find they more or less feel whites are their equals. Blacks they see as almost sub-human.

Another stupid generalization from you. What a surprise.

it happens to be true------I have never encountered any people quite so COLOR CONSCIOUS ----not necessarily as EAST ASIANS----but Asians in general from Russia to JAPAN------no matter what the hue of their skin------persons from India----if there is a new baby girl-----make sure you comment on her "FAIR SKIN" Iranians ---IN GENERAL----will not eat lunch at the same table as
a sub-Saharan black. -----I am cursed with skin so white----that I cannot spend more than 10 minutes in the sun without being burnt to BEET PURPLE--------somehow that made me a BIG STAR with Asians

You see a few stories recycled endlessly in the media and you think that makes you an expert? Since you are so evolved, why not bring your English up to fifth grader standards? It won't make your point any more valid, especially since you're a racist attacking racism, but it would help make you look a little less stupid.

I could only click one option, so I clicked on "agree."

But I liked the "funny" option, too,

Hey.

people are attracted to anime for the same reason psychologically damaged youngsters all over the world
are attracted to ISIS

If that is what you westerners think of Anime then you have a very big issue because tenths millions of your fellow westerners are attractive to our Anime, most of them are fanatics fans of our Anime and you can see hundreds thousands of them in your western Cosplay site such as Cosplay.com - The World s Largest Cosplay Community

When they are actually less evolved? Compared to Asians, westerners are :
1. Less smarter.
2. Unattaractive
3. Look much older than their real age.
4. More smelly.
5. More hairy.
6. Etc much closer to ape evolution.

Facts about westerners are less evolved compared to Asians so this not just an opinion, claim or anything else like that. And they are racist even in sport which supposedly the only thing in this world that can unite the world.

You don't see Asians acting the same as them even when Asians are the most evolved race, so what do you think about the reason for this, is this because of genetics stuff thing where westerners naturally think they are superior, because of wrong education, western parents doctrine or any other reasons? Finding the cause may solve the racism of western police in america against African.
asian-primate-evolution-odd-nosed-monkey_175120.jpg

are attracted to ISIS

If that is what you westerners think of Anime then you have a very big issue because tenths millions of your fellow westerners are attractive to our Anime, most of them are fanatics fans of our Anime and you can see hundreds thousands of them in your western Cosplay site such as Cosplay.com - The World s Largest Cosplay Community

"You" "our"? Just where are you claiming to be from, otaku?

Another racist troll thread.

Gee, what a big surprise.

Someone have said that since more than 8 years ago.
It is usually the weak mentally coward peoples who call something or someone as troll for speaking thinks they don't like while deep inside they know that is the truth.

It is usually the weak mentally coward peoples who call something or someone as troll for speaking thinks they don't like while deep inside they know that is the truth.

You need to see a shrink, immediately.

There is no need for that, fighting for truth and justice is normal, what abnormal is thinking the truth as trolling.

[/QUOTE]There is no need for that, fighting for truth and justice is normal, what abnormal is thinking the truth as trolling.[/QUOTE]
You do not exemplify the premise you claim.

It is usually the weak and insecure that feel the need to pretend their race is superior to other races.

You need to see a shrink, immediately.

There is no need for that, ....

There obviously is.

It is usually the weak and insecure that feel the need to pretend their race is superior to other races.
It's the idiots who ignore the differences between races, physical and mental, just like ignoring the differences between sexes. You have to acknowledge what is there before you can improve upon it.

Differences?
There are differences between every single individual and all the others! This is not a profound realization, nor a basis for very much in and of itself.
And, 'improve' on what? Every person is perfect...
...at being that person.

Forum List

Back