Why are westerners think hey are superior by acting racist especially towards African?

Yeah, Asians are so smart that they can get the fuck beat out of them whenever they face us.

I can sense that you are very angry at seeing more and more western youth turn themselves as wannabe Asians this days, especially when you see them imitate Anime/Asian characters and try to speak in some random Asian languages.
That's the nerd culture that is so absorbed in gaming they have no common sense and can't cope with normal life issues. If you think that is a great part of the community than good for you.

You forgot to take into account that they represent your current western youth generation today who will shape how westerners are going to be in the future.

LiveLeak-dot-com-9f4_1431378785-naggers_1431378797.jpg

"Westerners" are "not think hey are superior". That's a blanket generalization fallacy and not even English.

There are a few racists around, who seem to gravitate to boards like this, because no one else will listen to them.
And judging by your OP -- you're one of 'em.

Even though "westerner" is not a race.

Go tell that to the kkk, no other race who form kkk or similar racist group like that who think westerners are superior. That racist group still exist to this day such as who form the stormfront and vanguard whatever name they use.

Oh? Japanese are among the most incredibly racist groups on the planet. That's one reason why they lost the war so badly. They ignored the very real qualities that gaijin enjoy. The facts are that no "race" is superior to any other. Anyone who believes so is simply an idiot.

"Westerners" are "not think hey are superior". That's a blanket generalization fallacy and not even English.

There are a few racists around, who seem to gravitate to boards like this, because no one else will listen to them.

Go tell that to the kkk, no other race who form kkk or similar racist group like that who think westerners are superior. That racist group still exist to this day such as who form the stormfront and vanguard whatever name they use.

Oh? Japanese are among the most incredibly racist groups on the planet.

Got some kind of comparative scientific study you base that on?

Long, personal experience. I have been the gaijin in the room on far more than one occasion. Further their racism is abundantly clear in the historical texts that are readily available for any to read at your local library.

When they are actually less evolved? Compared to Asians, westerners are :
1. Less smarter.
2. Unattaractive
3. Look much older than their real age.
4. More smelly.
5. More hairy.
6. Etc much closer to ape evolution.

Facts about westerners are less evolved compared to Asians so this not just an opinion, claim or anything else like that. And they are racist even in sport which supposedly the only thing in this world that can unite the world.

You don't see Asians acting the same as them even when Asians are the most evolved race, so what do you think about the reason for this, is this because of genetics stuff thing where westerners naturally think they are superior, because of of wrong education or any other reasons? Finding the cause may solve the racism of western police in america against African.

Meh, Asians have tiny penises.

There is no good benefits of having big penis, having big penis only make the owner to think more about sexual things compared to someone who have smaller penis who will think more about creative things. Bigger penis produce more hormone [ forgot the name ] which raise the owner libido and the fact of this can be seen at african who commit the biggest numbers of rape and other sexual crimes in the world while being the most less advanced race in the world.

And evolution lead into a more smaller form so big penis is actually the sign of being less evolved.
Perhaps you should not be speaking about evolution when it seems you don't even understand biology. The size of a penis has no effect upon a libido.

Long, personal experience.

Long, personal experience. ...

So that's a "no" on the scientific study. What is very likely longer, more personal experience says you are full of it and/or attributing some other butthurt inappropriately.

So that's a "no" on the scientific study. What is very likely longer, more personal experience says you are full of it and/or attributing some other butthurt inappropriately.

No, based on what I have seen in the posts of yours, you are the master of butthurt. In point of fact my friends call me an "egg", because while I am white on the outside, they perceived me as yellow on the inside because I knew, and admired so much of Asian history. However, I am not afraid to call a spade a spade either.

1. Less smarter.
2. Unattaractive
4. More smelly.
5. More hairy.

Facts about westerners are less evolved compared to Asians so this not just an opinion, claim or anything else like that. And they are racist even in sport which supposedly the only thing in this world that can unite the world.

You don't see Asians acting the same as them even when Asians are the most evolved race, so what do you think about the reason for this, is this because of genetics stuff thing where westerners naturally think they are superior, because of wrong education, western parents doctrine or any other reasons? Finding the cause may solve the racism of western police in america against African.
Publius1787

No, based on what I have seen in the posts of yours, you are the master of butthurt. ...

Then you need to work on those reading skills.

In point of fact my friends call me an "egg", because while I am white on the outside, they perceived me as yellow on the inside because I knew, and admired so much of Asian history. ...

And with that, you have still not made your case in the slightest.

1. Less smarter.
2. Unattaractive
4. More smelly.
5. More hairy.

You don't see Asians acting the same as them even when Asians are the most evolved race, so what do you think about the reason for this, is this because of genetics stuff thing where westerners naturally think they are superior, because of of wrong education or any other reasons? Finding the cause may solve the racism of western police in america against African.

Meh, Asians have tiny penises.

There is no good benefits of having big penis, having big penis only make the owner to think more about sexual things compared to someone who have smaller penis who will think more about creative things. Bigger penis produce more hormone [ forgot the name ] which raise the owner libido and the fact of this can be seen at african who commit the biggest numbers of rape and other sexual crimes in the world while being the most less advanced race in the world.

And evolution lead into a more smaller form so big penis is actually the sign of being less evolved.
Longer penises have a better chance of implanting the sperm in the egg vs short penises, some of which, isn't even long enough to break the hymen.

In point of fact my friends call me an "egg", because while I am white on the outside, they perceived me as yellow on the inside because I knew, and admired so much of Asian history. ...

And with that, you have still not made your case in the slightest.

In your mind. And your mind is suspect anyways!

"While my experiences with racial profiling in Japan have been relatively benign, things are much more problematic for other groups. Some of the comments made in casual conversation or even in the media about Africans (or anyone black, really), other Asians (in particular SE Asians and Asians from former Japanese colonies), or minorities within Japan such as the Ainu of Hokkaido, the Ryukyu of Okinawa, ethnic Koreans and the Burakumin betray far more negative stereotypes. While it may bother me that people assume I’m a teacher (I’m not knocking the profession, I just get tired of correcting them), that seems preferable to them assuming that I’m a criminal or only married to a Japanese for the visa. The very comfort with which some people make vast generalization and throw around phrases like “all Chinese” or “we Japanese” is distressing."

Is Japan really racist Japan Today Japan News and Discussion

Yeah, Asians are so smart that they can get the fuck beat out of them whenever they face us.

I can sense that you are very angry at seeing more and more western youth turn themselves as wannabe Asians this days, especially when you see them imitate Anime/Asian characters and try to speak in some random Asian languages.
That's the nerd culture that is so absorbed in gaming they have no common sense and can't cope with normal life issues. If you think that is a great part of the community than good for you.

You forgot to take into account that they represent your current western youth generation today who will shape how westerners are going to be in the future.
Your vision is skewed if you think they are a big enough group to truly shape our generation. Most of them are failures that don't go to college and work at gas stations/magic shops/game stops. They take up the low end jobs.

Apparently North Koreans (yes, the North Korea) are counted among the world's most prolific racists. The state propaganda mirrors many of the OP's talking points that condemn other races as inferior.

I don't "get" racism. I can understand stereotyping, to a degree. I can understand an individual having "nothing but bad experiences with" members of a particular ethnicity. I can understand profiling, statistics, and even racially-insensitive statements about appearance, speech, etc. But to simply look at a person and think less of him/her because of race, or to think in generalities as sweeping as "my race" versus "his race"--to me, is insanity.

It's the refuge of an individual whose personal accomplishments are so underwhelming that (s)he resorts to merging him/herself with a great collective and then contrasting that collective with other collectives in order to have accomplished something by proxy. Yes, I may be a loser whose pastimes include spamming message boards with racist comments, but my race--my race, sir!--is better than your race. And that makes me special. That makes me valuable.

Please, acknowledge that I'm valuable. Tell me that I'm at least more valuable that that fellow over there, because his skin colour is different.

Please.

That's the pathetic reality of racism.

Forum List

Back