Why are we still there??? Really??

robotandmonkey.gif

:D

Originally posted by spillmind
way to respresent the GOP :laugh:

here: i'll help you out:

go back to the first page

read the topic started by dmp about getting rid of CA as a state of the US

read my rebuttal about how you can't, because we finance the GOP's 'war on terror'

CA paid 77,755 million in taxes in 02'

the 2nd place state (NY) was 43,262 million- just over half of our sum total.

it would serve you and your GOP affiliation well for you to read before you post. and try some content instead of insults next time, if you can manage :laugh:

Were they state or federal taxes? Or were they just a lump sum of both? I know that because of all those ridiculous social programs in CA that are state sponsored, taxes are very high.

"I have to keep moving to higher ground.

I started in the Bay Area, moved to Sacramento, and now moving closer to Oregon/Nevada. 5500 ft up.

Pretty soon I will need an ark, and have God send the rain.

Let them see what a REAL rainbow means."

I believe God said he would never again flood the earth with something like a "it's the fire next time" swing to it

also a REAL rainbow is the refraction of light on water still in the air

Gay rights all around if this guys right your bringing on the appochalypse Right On!!!!

Originally posted by deaddude
"I have to keep moving to higher ground.

I started in the Bay Area, moved to Sacramento, and now moving closer to Oregon/Nevada. 5500 ft up.

Pretty soon I will need an ark, and have God send the rain.

Let them see what a REAL rainbow means."

I believe God said he would never again flood the earth with something like a "it's the fire next time" swing to it

Correct. I was making an attempt at humor.

also a REAL rainbow is the refraction of light on water still in the air

Duh. The point was lost on you, though, of what a rainbow is supposed to be created FOR. There was a purpose for it in the flood scenario, and the homosexual community flaunt it and subvert the meaning.

Gay rights all around if this guys right your bringing on the appochalypse Right On!!!!

Sadly enough, it is the people with this behavior that have dictated the event and the timing of it.

Forum List

Back