Why are we still there??? Really??

_dmp_

Oct 16, 2003
Some people I know say it's smarter to stay away from the current political issues with all but my CLOSEST friends, but I just gotta say this:

It's time to reevaluate our involvement.

Every day there are news reports about lack of public safety.

Every night on the TV are photos of death and destruction.

Why are we still there?

We occupied this land, which we had to take by force, but it causes us nothing but trouble.

Why are we still there?

Their government is unstable, and there is no leadership or will to change the current system.

Why are we still there?

Many of their people are crude and uncivilized.

Why are we still there?

There are more than 100 religious sects, which we don't understand.

Why are we still there?

We can't even secure the borders.

Why are we still there?

They are billions of dollars in debt and it will cost billions more to rebuild, which we can't afford.

Why are we still there?

It is becoming very clear!

We must abandon California.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Yes! I hope it floats out to sea and sinks! LOL

Heyyyyy.

That is where I live!

:terror:

SOMEONE has to be on the front line.

It is a BIG fricken front line, but I am holding my own so far, no need to nuke it yet......

:D

A whole bunch of people are going to in for an extremely rude awakening when the big one (earthquake) hits and instead of half of california dropping into the sea, the rest of the US will vanish leaving california with a new east coast :p:

Originally posted by Gop guy
Didn't know, sorry.

Good luck fending of the rabid gay-rights activists.

I have to keep moving to higher ground.

I started in the Bay Area, moved to Sacramento, and now moving closer to Oregon/Nevada. 5500 ft up.

Pretty soon I will need an ark, and have God send the rain.

Let them see what a REAL rainbow means.
:cof:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
A whole bunch of people are going to in for an extremely rude awakening when the big one (earthquake) hits and instead of half of california dropping into the sea, the rest of the US will vanish leaving california with a new east coast :p:

I have a funny story about that.

If you watch "Superman: The Movie" , Lex Luthor talks about hitting the fault with bombs, and causing the entire state to break apart.

He bought up all the land in the high desert region of California along that fault line to have "beach front property" and tried to bomb the fault. This would have made him rich.

I saw this movie and understood that part for the first time......almost a year AFTER I BOUGHT some of that said property.

How is that for wierd?

I just wonder about the volcanic regions near the faults. It would be an interesting event. If anything big happens, you get 2 natural disasters in one.

excuse me?? without OUR INCOME, our sorry ass 'war on terror' would be more crippled than it already is.

got funds? (it's the most recent figure available, and i doubt it's changed much)

hate on us all you want, but you NEED OUR MONEY :mad:

Originally posted by spillmind
excuse me?? without OUR INCOME, our sorry ass 'war on terror' would be more crippled than it already is.

got funds? (it's the most recent figure available, and i doubt it's changed much)

Somebody forgot to take their Ritalin.

thxinput.jpg

I couldn't help it. I found it earlier today, and have been waiting to use it.

:p:

California WAS a huge money making machine, but now I don't think the cash outweighs the debt.

what was? are you gonna dispute it with evidence or pull another heckle/ostrich impression? ...let me guess :rolleyes:

Everything you've posted has been nothing but slanderous liberal crap, what was your stupid point again?

Everything you've posted has been nothing but slanderous liberal crap, what was your stupid point again?
way to respresent the GOP :laugh:

here: i'll help you out:

go back to the first page

read the topic started by dmp about getting rid of CA as a state of the US

read my rebuttal about how you can't, because we finance the GOP's 'war on terror'

CA paid 77,755 million in taxes in 02'

the 2nd place state (NY) was 43,262 million- just over half of our sum total.

it would serve you and your GOP affiliation well for you to read before you post. and try some content instead of insults next time, if you can manage :laugh:

Forum List

Back