why are we afriad of the draft?

Shattered said:
I thought age didn't matter?
every one keeps bringing up my age!! I thought it did matter??? I guess Im too young to know the difference

lolita715 said:
every one keeps bringing up my age!! I thought it did matter??? I guess Im too young to know the difference

You might be on to something there. :)

lolita715 said:

Most of the time, age is akin to maturity level...since you display low levels of maturity online, we assume you to be young...child-like. There isn't anything wrong with being young - you are not a woman, or a man...you are a chirping bird; not ready for adulthood. Everyone goes through the 'growing up' process, however. Just hang in there.

lolita715 said:
you are the one who acts as if they have not graduated high school, once again I ask how old are you????

how many times have you replied with 'No...YOU ARE!!'?? In this thread alone? I'd guess 5.

Ok, Lolita.. All slams aside.. What do you feel Kerry/Edwards has that Bush/Cheney does not?

Shattered said:
Ok, Lolita.. All slams aside.. What do you feel Kerry/Edwards has that Bush/Cheney does not?

Lets try to keep this in context with 'the draft' and 'military service' etc...that question is quite broad...and frankly, there is a thread Lolita started explaining (via the standard, boring DNC Talking-Points) his/her support for Kerry. :)

Shattered said:
K.. Guess I'll have to actually venture outta this thread then. :)

Check back every so often to see if Lolita can come up with what could be deemed an 'original thought' etc... :p:

-=d=- said:
Check back every so often to see if Lolita can come up with what could be deemed an 'original thought' etc... :p:

I don't need *that* much exercise.. I don't look anything like the girlies the Wonder Twins post. :D

Wow! Great hammering here, I have to admit I've been laughing my ass off!

Lolita, my young Chickie, just calm down.

I'm surprised that Sir Evil didn't ban you, because he's faster on the draw than I am, and I was reaching for the banning button pretty quickly. Not because of the Right Wing Conspiracy, but because you have zero knowledge and almost zero debating skills.

It dawned on me that you're very young and naive, and trust me, you are.

Stick around and read some previous threads to educate yourself. You have much learning to do -- and please don't get pissy with my evaluation of you; it's consistent even with fellow liberals on this board.

Originally posted by MrMarbles

A lot of big talkers here. If you guys aren't afraid and believe in this cause, why aren't you there? Why not head over and do the "American thing", and spread freedom? Come on, wussy's!

The next time I see you post your bullshit comments to members of this board that is even remotely as offensive as this was, you will feel my digital boot in your PUNK ass out of this site at Mach 4.

Punk.

-=d=- said:
[edit]

Actually - there are a large number of us who have serve, or who are serving...What have YOU done for your 'freedoms'?

If you served to protect or country then you may have the right to talk.

And there is no difference in my statement then calling all liberals wussy's, or evil, etc.. Which is w=made regulary on this board. It's fun to see how fast people here denounce tactics they use in they're own arguements. Well, when the tactics are used against them that is.

I've used my 'freedoms'. I stand up and i'm counted for my beliefs. That is a lot more then most people.

NightTrain said:
The next time I see you post your bullshit comments to members of this board that is even remotely as offensive as this was, you will feel my digital boot in your PUNK ass out of this site at Mach 4.

Punk.

Again, I love the bias! I've been called worse, and implied to be evil and a supporter of terrorsits, yet no one gets banned, funny.

MrMarbles said:
If you served to protect or country then you may have the right to talk.

And there is no difference in my statement then calling all liberals wussy's, or evil, etc.. Which is w=made regulary on this board. It's fun to see how fast people here denounce tactics they use in they're own arguements. Well, when the tactics are used against them that is.

I've used my 'freedoms'. I stand up and i'm counted for my beliefs. That is a lot more then most people.

How old are you? Seriously? Do you 'not' see the difference in somebody saying "Those liberal wussies need to stop blah blah blah" and somebody saying "You fockers in this thread are asshole baby-killers!!"??

Do you not see the difference????? Saying "All Liberal Wussies" is NOT the same thing as "All Liberals ARE wussies"...it's "For those Liberals who are wussies" - that's what it means when you read "All Liberal Wussies...".

YOU, otoh said "You (who have replied in this thread) are all talkers...You are hypocrits...if you REALLY believed, you'd be there...YOU in fact, are the wussies."

"A lot of big talkers here" means "For those in this thread, on this board, you are all talk."

see?

A lot of big talkers here. If you guys aren't afraid and believe in this cause, why aren't you there? Why not head over and do the "American thing", and spread freedom? Come on, wussy's!

-=d=- said:
How old are you? Seriously? Do you 'not' see the difference in somebody saying "Those liberal wussies need to stop blah blah blah" and somebody saying "You fockers in this thread are asshole baby-killers!!"??

Do you not see the difference????? Saying "All Liberal Wussies" is NOT the same thing as "All Liberals ARE wussies"...it's "For those Liberals who are wussies" - that's what it means when you read "All Liberal Wussies...".

YOU, otoh said "You (who have replied in this thread) are all talkers...You are hypocrits...if you REALLY believed, you'd be there...YOU in fact, are the wussies."

"A lot of big talkers here" means "For those in this thread, on this board, you are all talk."

see?

What is it you don't like, the fact I called you a wussy? I've been called a rapist on this board with no action.

I may have mis-read the statement, but not what is between the lines.

MrMarbles said:
What is it you don't like, the fact I called you a wussy? I've been called a rapist on this board with no action.

I may have mis-read the statement, but not what is between the lines.

Again, as if to a child this time:

There is a difference between stating "Everyone who is a wussy, and a liberal" and "Every liberal IS A WUSSY".

If you can't get past that, there's no hope for you.

-=d=- said:
Again...I'd bet money you aren't 18 years old even...you use the SAME 'comebacks' I did when I was 15...all of your comebacks equate to "No....YOU are!!"

Here's you: Hey Asshole! Your [sic] uneducated!!

Here's me: Uh? Yeah..but here's why I believe what I believe

Here's you: Oh yeah? Well blah blah blah screw you blah blah

Here's Scattered: What have you done to serve?

Here's you: Uh...well what have YOU done?!!?

Here's Scattered: Uh....hmm..I give my money and time to support Soldiers in a tangable way; here are some examples....

Here's you: Oh yeah? So what? Think you are a saint?

Here's me: Lolita, if you had a brain you would be dangerous

Here's you: No...YOU are the one who doesn't have a brain but if you did would be dangerous!!

Here's me: Stop being a child - if you disagree, fine...just say so...your words on here read like a spoiled brat

Here's you: No...YOU are!!

etc... etc...

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sic her D! But don't run her off. I'm having high school flashbacks and some of them are pretty good.

Forum List

Back