Why Are They Still So Mad?

2ndAmendment

Oct 4, 2012
USA
I'd think they'd be at victory parties, celebrating amongst their own - the destruction of America. :mad:

Yet, they are here, gnashing their teeth. Why?

things that make you go 'hmmmm' ....

:eusa_angel:

I'd think they'd be at victory parties, celebrating amongst their own - the destruction of America. :mad:

that's the way liberal are, they love to smear their shit in the losers faces,, it'll last four more years, you should just learn to endure, however this morning on Meet the Press they are advocating for obummie the dummie to call Romney to see if he'll help him get America running again. It's fucking priceless.

Wait for November! Oh wait, we did and the people spoke. You and your way of "thinking" are going extinct. Good riddance!

We remain soldiers until the WAR is won!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gywZgtCZNys&feature=fvwrel]The Boondocks Theme - YouTube[/ame]

that's the way liberal are, they love to smear their shit in the losers faces,, it'll last four more years, you should just learn to endure, however this morning on Meet the Press they are advocating for obummie the dummie to call Romney to see if he'll help him get America running again. It's fucking priceless.

What surprises me the most is that they don't have other Anti-Americans to celebrate with, in real life (IRL.) So, they come here. :lol:

Is there a lack of party hats for the Anti-Americans? Is the muslim brotherhood so cheap? Really? :D

The right wing pieces of trash deserve every peanut and piece of corn in that shit that is wiped all over their faces.

Freedom won over the fascist right.

The right wing pieces of trash deserve every peanut and piece of corn in that shit that is wiped all over their faces.

Please stay in school. The definition of 'freedom' is Not Anti-God. :eusa_angel:

Please stay in school. The definition of 'freedom' is Not Anti-God. :eusa_angel:

We are still mad because Conservatives are still talking. And still just as stupid as they were on Monday:mad:

Rush Limbaugh On Obama's Win: 'I Went To Bed Last Night Thinking We'd Lost The Country' (AUDIO)

You are a perfect Obama-drone. A class-free loser.

You are a perfect Obama-drone. A class-free loser.

frabz-butthurt-republicans-butthurt-republicans-everywhere-f720f5.jpg

4 more for 44! :eusa_dance:

If Romney had won I'd've been so full of hope and good feelings I'd've wanted to share it with everybody. I'd be calling for unity and putting the past behind us as we went forward as a great nation once again.
You see no such principles in Obama's people. They know, deep inside, they've made a horrible error in judgement and they are desparately looking for someone to blame.

So this is America now. The mean spirited, the nasty tempered and the petty have the floor now and we are all the poorer for it.

If Romney had won I'd've been so full of hope and good feelings I'd've wanted to share it with everybody. I'd be calling for unity and putting the past behind us as we went forward as a great nation once again.
You see no such principles in Obama's people. They know, deep inside, they've made a horrible error in judgement and they are desparately looking for someone to blame.

So this is America now. The mean spirited, the nasty tempered and the petty have the floor now and we are all the poorer for it.

Lets have it again this Tuesday then. This time with strings attached. If Obama wins then all tea party members must leave. If he loses the rest of us must leave.

The left can be forgiven they can't help themselves it is in the heritage of the DNC. From slavery to the KKK the democrat party has always been the party of hate. Let's look at some of the bigger complaints by the left about conservatives. Conservatives are for the traditional defintion of marriage. OMG the world will end if we don't redefine marriage. The left views support for traditional marriage as hate, would it not be more logical to say that their disdain for the traditional defintion is predicated by hate?

Or how about abortion? Is it hate to wish to save the unborn or to kill it? Of course the left will paint it as hate for a women but that isn't even true.

Or how about the 5 trillion in debt heaped upon our grandchildren now because there was some foolish thought it might stop the 8 percent unemployment. Is that hate to love our grandchildren more then to try and put off the suffering to come?

Then the rest of the hate rhetoric is just made up BS, as is the above, by the liberal left. They accuse so many of hate because they are so good at it themselves.

Forum List

Back