Why are they hiding the manifesto?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

5 May 2023 ~~ By David Strom

Remember the Covenant school shooting in Nashville?

You are not supposed to. It is supposed to fade quietly into the background because, well, the facts are inconvenient to the Narrative™.
Immediately after the horrific events we learned that there was a “manifesto” left behind by the shooter making it abundantly clear why she committed the act. In her last message to a friend, she also indicated that she left behind writings about why she committed evil acts.
So far that manifesto has been withheld from public scrutiny. The powers that be don’t want you to see it.
For a brief period, the authorities tried to reverse course and claim that there were only the ramblings of a disturbed person that made no sense. That was their first excuse for hiding what the shooter left behind.
Nobody bought that for a number of reasons, so a fallback position soon emerged for why the tender eyes of the public must be protected from exposure to the rantings of a lunatic: the words are magically dangerous and hearing or reading them might make people spontaneously explode or something.

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto is a “blueprint on total destruction” which the FBI are stalling releasing, according to local politicians, who describe its contents as “astronomically dangerous”.​
Almost a month after Audrey Hale, who identified as transgender, killed six at the city’s Covenant elementary school before being shot by police authorities have yet to release a motive or any of the writings seized from her home, despite growing pressure.​
Given that one can walk into any bookstore or library and get a copy of Mein Kampf, this strikes me as a bit apocalyptic. When I was a graduate student at Duke I helped teach a class on “political ideologies” where we read Hitler, Marx, and Mussolini, and last I checked their works led to over a hundred million deaths last century, and more in this one.
I want to know who and why, and how far up the chain the guilty parties are.

Commentary:
No doubt it names some names that shouldn’t be named. Such as people who inspired Audrey Hale to commit mass murder. People in politics and the media. Just a guess.
If this is the case, anyone hiding it from the American public is an enemy of the people. Absolutely no question about it.
Maoist Democrats and the Quisling Media are always carping about Republicans promoting violence against LGBTQ so one of them targeting Christians would not be newsworthy and could contradict their narrative.
The pressure to suppress the manifesto is coming from very high and outside the state of Tennessee.
There is an election next year after all.
Maoist Democrats have assigned themselves as the arbiters of truth.
They don’t think the People can be trusted with deciding for themselves what individuals should read.
They want to decide for you!
They have self-appointed themselves as our guardians!
Obviously, Audrey Hale's murderous actions doesn’t fit the LGBTQ-trans agenda and/or it discloses a plan similar to the one stopped by the cops in Waseca.
Hale probably uses standard leftist rhetoric, citing known Maoist Democrat Left personalities and organizations, including the standard Maoist Democrat animus against Christianity, believing religious conservatives are guilty of some kind of genocide against trans people.
If so, then the manifesto would amount to an indictment of the left’s activist base. It would suggest that they’re the real terroristic threat, maybe more so than right-wing patriot types.
This would go against The Maoist Democrat Commie Narrative, and we can’t have that.
That would have set a new standard for mass murder that would make Columbine look like a fender bender.

How can any manifesto have credibility? Biden's nazi-controlled media has yet to tell the prisoners whether Hale's shrink was actually a theologian, or that both were monitoring the killer-tranny before the murders. Boycott POSPOTUS Biden.

If they won't release it we can speculate of what was in it... and it must be bad... it must show such hatred for Christianity that they don't dare allow America to see what the dems have done to our kids.....
~~~~~~
Stasi director Wray seems to believe that the attack was justified due to all those Christians in Tennesse.

They are hiding it because because because PERVERT.

They fuck asshole and THEY'RE PROUD OF IT!

Now bow to the perverts or spend the rest of your life in prison!
You never got any ass, I can see why you are so uptight ....man, my second wife went nutz over ass fucking....You really should call the Nashville police and ask them just wtf they are doing with the 411.

It shows what the pervert was thinking. How sick and twisted they all are. Their sheer hatred and contempt for all things normal.
Yet I think we all know if it was a Trump supporter who did this, the manifesto would have been published within 24 hours, with the media crowing about it. It must be very bad if they’re going to this much trouble to keep it hidden.

You are not supposed to. It is supposed to fade quietly into the background because, well, the facts are inconvenient to the Narrative™.
Immediately after the horrific events we learned that there was a “manifesto” left behind by the shooter making it abundantly clear why she committed the act. In her last message to a friend, she also indicated that she left behind writings about why she committed evil acts.
So far that manifesto has been withheld from public scrutiny. The powers that be don’t want you to see it.
For a brief period, the authorities tried to reverse course and claim that there were only the ramblings of a disturbed person that made no sense. That was their first excuse for hiding what the shooter left behind.
Nobody bought that for a number of reasons, so a fallback position soon emerged for why the tender eyes of the public must be protected from exposure to the rantings of a lunatic: the words are magically dangerous and hearing or reading them might make people spontaneously explode or something.

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto is a “blueprint on total destruction” which the FBI are stalling releasing, according to local politicians, who describe its contents as “astronomically dangerous”.​
Almost a month after Audrey Hale, who identified as transgender, killed six at the city’s Covenant elementary school before being shot by police authorities have yet to release a motive or any of the writings seized from her home, despite growing pressure.​
Given that one can walk into any bookstore or library and get a copy of Mein Kampf, this strikes me as a bit apocalyptic. When I was a graduate student at Duke I helped teach a class on “political ideologies” where we read Hitler, Marx, and Mussolini, and last I checked their works led to over a hundred million deaths last century, and more in this one.

Commentary:
No doubt it names some names that shouldn’t be named. Such as people who inspired Audrey Hale to commit mass murder. People in politics and the media. Just a guess.
If this is the case, anyone hiding it from the American public is an enemy of the people. Absolutely no question about it.
Maoist Democrats and the Quisling Media are always carping about Republicans promoting violence against LGBTQ so one of them targeting Christians would not be newsworthy and could contradict their narrative.
The pressure to suppress the manifesto is coming from very high and outside the state of Tennessee.
They don’t think the People can be trusted with deciding for themselves what individuals should read.
Obviously, Audrey Hale's murderous actions doesn’t fit the LGBTQ-trans agenda and/or it discloses a plan similar to the one stopped by the cops in Waseca.
Hale probably uses standard leftist rhetoric, citing known Maoist Democrat Left personalities and organizations, including the standard Maoist Democrat animus against Christianity, believing religious conservatives are guilty of some kind of genocide against trans people.
If so, then the manifesto would amount to an indictment of the left’s activist base. It would suggest that they’re the real terroristic threat, maybe more so than right-wing patriot types.
This would go against The Maoist Democrat Commie Narrative, and we can’t have that.
That would have set a new standard for mass murder that would make Columbine look like a fender bender.
They're hiding it because there's something in it that doesn't fit the official, leftist narrative. Just like the Epstein list. Mustn't expose the wrong people.

The shooter has no privacy rights, and the public needs to know what insane ranting she spouted. How else can we recognize similar insane rantings from the next potential shooter?

My guess is that the Democrats know that the shooter's insance ranting will sound much like their own. Besides, they have never denounced mass shooting as a way to achieve social change, and the dont want to be put on the spot to do that now.

The shooter has no privacy rights, and the public needs to know what insane ranting she spouted. How else can we recognize similar insane rantings from the next potential shooter?

My guess is that the Democrats know that the shooter's insance ranting will sound much like their own. Besides, they have never denounced mass shooting as a way to achieve social change, and the dont want to be put on the spot to do that now.
Just like the rantings of Paul Pelosi's gay "hammer" butt buddy.

You won;t be stopping any shooters in the near future so you do not have a need to know.

Commentary:

Ah.. you have a new crackpot conspiracy.

It probably outs the trans activists as plotting other mass shootings or other similar events.

Commentary:
First, it's because FBI works for Democrats.

Commentary:
Was the Nashville shooter's manifesto posted online by the shooter? Because that's what other mass shooters have done. The authorities have never released any mass shooter's manifesto.

The only manifesto ever released by the authorities was the Unabomber's, and that was in the hopes someone would recognize his writing style.

So you can tuck your conspiracy theories back under your tin foil hat where they came from.

Forum List

Back