Armed security would have stopped transgender school shooter….

That's completely wrong. You are ignoring reloading time. And hitting anything with a bumpstock is nearly impossible, it's the ultimate "spray and pray" accessory.
30 rounds 7 seconds.
5 seconds to reload
12 seconds per
5 reloads per minute
5x30=150
It's just math.

and
Firing into a bar, classroom or church full of people, the gun nut's favorite venues, doesn't require aiming. The Las Vegas massacre was done from far away. Just spraying bullets as fast as he could.
59 killed and over 500 wounded.

The military doesn't use 100 hundred round magazines, thirty is the max and silencers are only used by special forces like SEALs, Special Forces and Air Force Para-Rescue.
Did I say the military uses them?
Why is it you guys need to lie to defend your position?

YOU ARE THE ONE CLAIMING THAT THEY ARE MILITARY WEAPONS.
No, that is your inability to comprehend simple English. You're taking what I say and twisting the meaning to provide you a method to deny the obvious fallacy of your position.

But you want a rifle to shoot others, eg.. burglars. That's the worst gun owner to have, or in American speak, a bad guy. Gun defence is a fallacy, but a stupid fallacy that you cling onto for stupid sake. That's why you guys suffer high gun injury's and deaths. And you're a prime example of a candidate that adds to those stats.

No I don't want to shoot anyone. That's you projecting your own character flaws onto other people.

And most gun deaths are suicides and every single person has the absolute right to decide if they live or not.

Not trained shooters....they just pulled out revolvers and fired them........
Sorry, two completwel irrelevant demonstrations since NEITHER showed a high capacity magaizne with a bump stock.

God you are stooooopid.

Sorry, two completwel irrelevant demonstrations since NEITHER showed a high capacity magaizne with a bump stock.

God you are stooooopid.

Shit brains it shows that the gun doesnt matter...

Forum List

Back