Why Are Progressives OK with billionaires running their news outlets?

Bezos doesn't run the Washington Post, retard.

LOL!!!

How Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos reinvented The Washington Post, the 140-year-old newspaper he bought for $250 million

"How Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos reinvented The Washington Post, the 140-year-old newspaper he bought for $250 million"

er, by not running it?
You didn't read your own link, did you retard? :lol:

Bezos isn't involved in setting The Post's editorial direction at all.

You tards crack me up. You never read past a headline.

"I can't read this. It's longer than a tweet!"

LOL!!!

How Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos reinvented The Washington Post, the 140-year-old newspaper he bought for $250 million

"How Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos reinvented The Washington Post, the 140-year-old newspaper he bought for $250 million"

er, by not running it?

"Here's a look back at how Bezos revitalized The Washington Post since taking over less than three years ago..."

D'oh!

LOL!!!

er, by not running it?

"Here's a look back at how Bezos revitalized The Washington Post since taking over less than three years ago..."

D'oh!
Good thread.

I never understood any American who is fine with 6 billionaires owning most of the MSM. Apparently Libs are cool with it.

Why Are Progressives OK with Amazon's Bezos and Mexican Carlos Slim, both billionaires running their news outlets: the WahhhPost and Mexican Owned NYTimes

Any answer will suffice, even those requiring a drool bib

Why are Conservatives okay with billionaires running our country?

Why Are Progressives OK with Amazon's Bezos and Mexican Carlos Slim, both billionaires running their news outlets: the WahhhPost and Mexican Owned NYTimes

Any answer will suffice, even those requiring a drool bib

If they understood what was really going on, they might object. However, they've been trained to follow the leader and not question anything. Indoctrination is the most effective tool of the left. Millions are easily controlled by repeating talking points that were pounded into their brains. It's like these talking points trigger the victimhood mentality and instantly makes them angry.

Why else would they blindly follow propaganda sites, like CNN or MSNBC? Or why would they instantly riot when a cop rightfully shoots a thug in self defense? Or why they march in vagina costumes because they've been convinced that if people don't pay for abortions, it's the same as denying them?

I see automatic and illogical responses to reasonable things. They are programmed.

Why are Conservatives okay with billionaires running our country?

They're not. But last time I checked, noone worth less than about that (or backed by someone worth that) has a chance at winning elections.

The entire system is fucked. The DIFFERENCE is......most on the right actually have the sense to realize it. Few on the Left ever will.

Forum List

Back