Why are People against Interracial Love

If that were true, our infants would not know to suckle and search for the breast. Also they will try to lick a mirror on the ground- a vestigial attempt to get at water.

We call that humans, too, are apes.
But you're claiming hunting and reproduction rituals are the same thing as suckling.

I never said any such thing and I am beginning to get the impression that you are knowingly and willingly misrepresenting what I have said

If that were true, our infants would not know to suckle and search for the breast. Also they will try to lick a mirror on the ground- a vestigial attempt to get at water.

But you're claiming hunting and reproduction rituals are the same thing as suckling.

Look, if you hate other races, just say so. No need for garbage science to justify it.

I hardly think he understands science.

I never said any such thing and I am beginning to get the impression that you are knowingly and willingly misrepresenting what I have said
Sorry -- you didn't mention hunting; you mentioned reproduction rituals and crime.
Yet it will still manifest the sexual reproductive strategy of its raceand be statistically more inclined to criminality stemming frpm aggressive character
Then you mentioned suckling:

So, yes, you are claiming suckling, reproduction rituals, and crime are all genetic.

So, no, in no way am I misrepresenting what you said.

Look, if you hate other races, just say so. No need for garbage science to justify it.

I hardly think he understands science.

Those who use bogus science to justify their hatred never do.

That doesn't mean we should just start breeding ourselves the way we force it upon dogs. If they don't care, then why should we?

Does the fitness and welfare of your children matter less to you than that of a dog?

Their fitness and welfare will be established by who they are, how they are raised, and their health in general not race, mixed or not.

Maybe I need to simplify the question for people like varelse. What is at all wrong with interracial love? I have no problem with those who prefer their own race and want their children to be that race. But I don't get those who would pressure their children into the same decision instead of letting them make their own choice.

I never mentioned reproductive ritual in regards to humans. I mentioned reproductive strategies . Perhaps if you were paying more attention you would not get so confused or have so much difficulty comprehending

I never mentioned reproductive ritual in regards to humans. I mentioned reproductive strategies . Perhaps if you were paying more attention you would not get so confused or have so much difficulty comprehending

The amount of young produced by mammals or insects has nothing to do with who's mating within the species. Natural selection depends on the qualities of the parents as individuals.

Last edited:

If your not referring to humans then you are very off topic. What I'm talking about has nothing to do with reproductive strategies. Interracial relationships refer to the relationship between two people each of a different race and reproductive strategy refers to the production rate and caring capacity resulting from one of two strategies of various species.

Wow. That highlights that you know even less about what you're saying than I previously thought.

Reproduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are a wide range of reproductive strategies employed by different species. Some animals, such as the human and Northern Gannet, do not reach sexual maturity for many years after birth and even then produce few offspring. Others reproduce quickly; but, under normal circumstances, most offspring do not survive to adulthood. For example, a rabbit (mature after 8 months) can produce 10–30 offspring per year, and a fruit fly (mature after 10–14 days) can produce up to 900 offspring per year. These two main strategies are known as K-selection (few offspring) and r-selection (many offspring). Which strategy is favoured by evolution depends on a variety of circumstances. Animals with few offspring can devote more resources to the nurturing and protection of each individual offspring, thus reducing the need for many offspring. On the other hand, animals with many offspring may devote fewer resources to each individual offspring; for these types of animals it is common for many offspring to die soon after birth, but enough individuals typically survive to maintain the population. Some organisms such as honey bees and fruit flies retain sperm in a process called sperm storage thereby increasing the duration of their fertility.

Other types of reproductive strategies
Main article: Semelparity and Iteroparity

Polycyclic animals reproduce intermittently throughout their lives.

Semelparous organisms reproduce only once in their lifetime, such as annual plants (including all grain crops), and certain species of salmon, spider, bamboo and centru plant. Often, they die shortly after reproduction. This is often associated with r-strategists.

Iteroparous organisms produce offspring in successive (e.g. annual or seasonal) cycles, such as perennial plants. Iteroparous animals survive over multiple seasons (or periodic condition changes). This is more associated with K-strategists.​
Reproductive strategies are identical among individuals within a species.

Race has absolutely nothing to do with it.

You fail.

R and k. Interracial 'relationships' will always be inclined toward incompatibility and strife stemming from blacks' natural promiscuity and absent fatherdom and violence versus whites' instinctual attachment to their mate and cild and desire for actual relationships. Is this in addition to depriving in the result in children of a clear identity and heritage, and the results conflicting instincts and drives. This aside from the fact that wide scale mixing of whites and non-whites will always deprive the child of the superior attributes of the more highly evolved race- a crime by the Aryan against his or her child

R and k. Interracial 'relationships' will always be inclined toward incompatibility and strife stemming from blacks' natural promiscuity and absent fatherdom and violence versus whites' instinctual attachment to their mate and cild and desire for actual relationships. Is this in addition to depriving in the result in children of a clear identity and heritage, and the results conflicting instincts and drives. This aside from the fact that wide scale mixing of whites and non-whites will always deprive the child of the superior attributes of the more highly evolved race- a crime by the Aryan against his or her child

Is that what all this fucking stupidity is really about? You're some neo-nazi piece of shit? Fuck off, moron.

Superior? If someone fails in making the right choice of an individual to be with and there are plenty of non-white individuals who aren't how you describe them. Maybe the majority of blacks do, but what is it you feel is wrong with other non-whites. Stop pretending that whites are perfect, I've seen and heard of just as much whites also commit unreasonable crimes and abandon their families for selfish reasons. You seem to show many statements attempting to show that white people can do no wrong due to this superiority nonsense. Identity is who you are as an individual and what kind of heritage do you see in skin color.

Last edited:
Note for drooling idiot skinheads:

The Black did not fuck up your life. The Jew did not fuck up your life.

YOU did.

Dumb bastard.

internetnazis.jpg

Last edited:

YOU did.

Dumb bastard.

internetnazis.jpg

Then why do blacks accuse me of holding them down? Maybe it's also their own damn faults. :eusa_shhh:

Haiti, Detroit and most of Africa proves my problem. Why do I want the world to become poor and violent?

Have you ever even been to Africa, how can People on a continent with religions, environment, cultures, and more than I can fit on this page represent blacks on other parts of the world at all? You act like we were all born in Africa. Ancestors who lived lives very different from anyone today are also far from representing their descendants today. How do the events of one state have anything to do with people in the rest of the world? I'm sure blacks everywhere else have nothing to do with nor do they want anything to do with the actions of people in other parts of the world or country.

Last edited:

YOU did.

Dumb bastard.

internetnazis.jpg

Then why do blacks accuse me of holding them down? Maybe it's also their own damn faults. :eusa_shhh:

Who does accuse you of holding them down.

Forum List

Back