Why are People against Interracial Love

Immortal_Echo

Nov 9, 2012
Germany
I wonder why so many people of any race are want to end race mixing/interracial marriage. When they say it doesn't benefit anyone I ask why should it have to benefit anyone besides the 2 people in love.
When they say it destroys culture I say culture is based on beliefs, tradition, and morals, while race/skin color is based on skin biology caused by the region our very ancient ancestors lived in.
I don't understand why some parents would want to raise their children to believe that they should only marry those the same race as them instead of who they truly love. Some people foolishly compare different races to different species.
Why should love have any boundaries within a species.

I say culture is based on beliefs, tradition, and morals
tradition and culture are expressions of blood
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0674002350/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/175-1271123-878435[/ame]

I say culture is based on beliefs, tradition, and morals
tradition and culture are expressions of blood
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0674002350/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/175-1271123-878435]Sociobiology: The New Synthesis, Twenty-Fifth Anniversary Edition:Amazon:Books[/ame]

No they are not.

I've seen interracial couples so obviously googley-eyed in love, and I've seen such couples that have disaster written on 'em. Love is love. Marriage same-same.

But... I like the white girls more.

I like the white girls more.

I'm married to a beautiful white lady, but they're all fun to look at. :)

Anyone who insists that only a certain skin color can be beautiful is missing out on so much beauty. How small and sad they are.

Black gals are a hoot especially the older moms, aunts, and grandmothers. And kids.

It's the tweens and 20's that I've never been able to connect with.

Peeps is peeps. Fuck it. Life's short.

Anyone who insists that only a certain skin color can be beautiful is missing out on so much beauty. How small and sad they are.

Black gals are a hoot especially the older moms, aunts, and grandmothers. And kids.

No one can connect with the tweens to twentys ... they are a species unto themselves, regardless of color!

I wish more guys liked black girls, then there would be more white girls for me!

:clap2:

Culture is the lived habits and experiences of a given group of people reproduced over a period of time. Blood has nothing necessarily to do with it. Tradition is any set of repeated behaviors and attitudes accepted as representative history of a people or place.

No blood required.

Forum List

Back