Why are People against Interracial Love

Feel free to look up the statistics. Also, look up R and K reproductive strategies and evolutionary psychology

Name calling is not an argument in favor of your hypothesis.if anything , it implies that you know that you have no rational argument

Last edited:
Feel free to look up the statistics. Also, look up R and K reproductive strategies and evolutionary psychology

Name calling is not an argument in favor of your hypothesis.if anything , it implies that you know that you have no rational argument

Oh, you mean a rational argument like genetic memory?

:lmao:

Yes, salmon and birds have it. Humans don't need it.

Maybe you just haven't "evolved" enough yet. :lol:

If that were true, our infants would not know to suckle and search for the breast. Also they will try to lick a mirror on the ground- a vestigial attempt to get at water.

We call that humans, too, are apes.

Blacks never consider why we feel the way we do about them. O'nooo's within their minds they think they can do whatever they please. I'm sorry but most people don't think this way. We try to improve and strive not to destroy our cities. Maybe blacks should think about not being the victim and do the same?

Have you seriously dedicated your entire life to demonizing blacks for some reason? .

The reason is that he is a weakling, a coward, and an idiot.

I don't care what others do, but I want my children to be white (they are). There are several reasons for this, and some might be considered racist, but the bottom line is their welfare. Political correctness be damned.

That's why YOU are a failure as a human being.

I don't care what others do, but I want my children to be white (they are). There are several reasons for this, and some might be considered racist, but the bottom line is their welfare. Political correctness be damned.

You do realize that my child's well-being is far more important to me than what a self-righteous punk with obvious pathological issues thinks of me? It is my goal not to fail my kid as your parents did.

I don't think I can make that any clearer.

Is this idiot(Muhammad Ali) seriously comparing race to species. Hes naming different species of bird with completely different biological structures, eating habits, and mating behaviors, there is only one species of human just with small color variants. I don't care how famous this loser is he as no idea what he is talking about and should stay away from science.

Last edited:

I'm a bit confused on what your trying to prove here, are you implying that these different races make us different species. We can reproduce with each other regardless of race and mixed race humans can reproduce, your not making any sense. Lions and tigers weren't meant to breed because they'er different species of big cat which is why the liger or whatever its called can't reproduce.

You do realize that my child's well-being is far more important to me than what a self-righteous punk with obvious pathological issues thinks of me?.

No, that is not at all clear. Quite the contrary in fact.

You do realize that my child's well-being is far more important to me than what a self-righteous punk with obvious pathological issues thinks of me?.

No, that is not at all clear. Quite the contrary in fact.
Ok, you're not the brightest. I've little doubt that your pathology has to do with your upbringing. I don't want my kid to be the train wreck that you've become. I guess insight's a bitch for some people.

Have you seriously dedicated your entire life to demonizing blacks for some reason? Are you seriously saying that everyone who's not a black female should run away from me just because some random black dude thinks hes above the law? If I fall in love with someone out side of my race and she loves me, she should avoid me just because I have the skin of a criminal? Maybe its time for law enforcement to toughen up instead of telling the world I evil because I'm black. I can't ignore statistics, but the law can't ignore individualism.

Best to ignore Matthew. He's a self-confessed neo-nazi, which makes him one of the lowest forms of life on this planet.

a self confessed neo-nazi? I did not know that. gotta link?

I find it much more likely that he stumbled onto the topic of black maladjustment and found out that there was boatloads of evidence to show that it was real, and likely caused by genetic tendencies towards excess agression and violence, and genetically limited average intelligence. he would then have found out that voicing his position only brings ad hominem attacks rather than any realistic defence for black underachievement and he got pissed off at ridiculousness of the unfair and illogical blaming of white racism for the plight of a large fraction of the black population in the US, and the majority of the black populations outside of western countries.

I think he takes it too personally, and I think he is too pessimistic, but I dont think he is wrong on his main points even though he could be a bit more nuanced in his presentation.

I'm not saying hes wrong I'm wondering what he thinks should be done about it. I don't blame racism for anything.

I'm a bit confused on what your trying to prove here, are you implying that these different races make us different species. We can reproduce with each other regardless of race and mixed race humans can reproduce, your not making any sense. Lions and tigers weren't meant to breed because they'er different species of big cat which is why the liger or whatever its called can't reproduce.

Different breeds or ecotypes within the same species

That doesn't mean we should just start breeding ourselves the way we force it upon dogs. If they don't care, then why should we?

If that were true, our infants would not know to suckle and search for the breast. Also they will try to lick a mirror on the ground- a vestigial attempt to get at water.

We call that humans, too, are apes.
But you're claiming hunting and reproduction rituals are the same thing as suckling.

Look, if you hate other races, just say so. No need for garbage science to justify it.

Forum List

Back