Why are People against Interracial Love

You two(Matthew and varelse) don't seem to like blacks that much, so whats so bad about interracial couples with other races?

I invite you all to read EO Wilson's Sociobiology: the New Synthesis and Google evolutionary psychology, r k strategy, iq heritabiliy, crime rates race, racial temperament, average iq by race, and the etymology of 'nation'... Also, basic math pertaining to statistics and averages might benefit some if you.

I've got a couple of cousins that married inter-race. They even bore some fruit. Discolored fruit mind you. I'd be crushed if my kids did same-same, but I'd love 'em nontheless. And my cousins are loved you can be sure of that. The world pop is a big hop. Let's all hop along, sing a song, and get on with living- together.

Then why do blacks accuse me of holding them down?.

You? Who the fuck are you that anyone would ever think you could hold anyone down? You couldn't hold down your own lunch if you ever so much as thought about repeating your idiotic nonsense to real people in the real world, pussy.

I've got a couple of cousins that married inter-race. They even bore some fruit. Discolored fruit mind you. I'd be crushed if my kids did same-same.

:confused: Why would you "be crushed"? And what do you mean by "discolored"?

Then why do blacks accuse me of holding them down?.

You? Who the fuck are you that anyone would ever think you could hold anyone down? You couldn't hold down your own lunch if you ever so much as thought about repeating your idiotic nonsense to real people in the real world, pussy.

It's not about him.

Dim.

Wit.

Then why did he use the personal pronoun, idiot? Why does he constantly to do so as if he somehow represents every 'white' person in history when in fact he represents nothing but the one little insignificant loser that he, personally, is? Perhaps you are the same?

We can't help a people that won't or can't better themselves. We certainly don't want them growing in numbers.

I'm going to be honest. I don't hate blacks for who they're but civilization is at stake. IF Haiti and South Africa are our future then goddamnit.

Forum List

Back