Why are People against Interracial Love

We don't accept what happened in Haiti and South Africa as our future. That's why we're against it!

We're for low crime rates
Less government
More science
More betterment of humanity!

Not the opposite!

I'm sorry for all blacks. It isn't your faults as you can't control it, but this is the sad reality of it.

What's wrong with it?

Look up Haiti Pre-1790
Look up South Africa of 30-40 years ago

Both places along side much of Africa is going to hell. I'm sorry Immortal but this is unacceptable within my mind.

Why do you insist that every black on earth has anything to do with Africa's problems?

Last edited:
We can't help a people that won't or can't better themselves. We certainly don't want them growing in numbers.

I'm going to be honest. I don't hate blacks for who they're but civilization is at stake. IF Haiti and South Africa are our future then goddamnit.

The blacks over here have nothing to do with the blacks over there.

We don't accept what happened in Haiti and South Africa as our future. That's why we're against it!

Less government
More science

Not the opposite!

I'm sorry for all blacks. It isn't your faults as you can't control it, but this is the sad reality of it.

If this made sense wouldn't every black alive show the same behavior?

Less government
More science

Not the opposite!

I'm guessing you mean "we" as in all whites as if you alone can represent all whites and still think that South Africa represents all blacks. That's not even possible. You still never answered the question about non-whites other than black.

R and k. Interracial 'relationships' will always be inclined toward incompatibility and strife stemming from blacks' natural promiscuity and absent fatherdom and violence versus whites' instinctual attachment to their mate and cild and desire for actual relationships. Is this in addition to depriving in the result in children of a clear identity and heritage, and the results conflicting instincts and drives. This aside from the fact that wide scale mixing of whites and non-whites will always deprive the child of the superior attributes of the more highly evolved race- a crime by the Aryan against his or her child
Note for drooling idiot skinheads:

The Black did not fuck up your life. The Jew did not fuck up your life.

YOU did.

Dumb bastard.

internetnazis.jpg

Then why do blacks accuse me of holding them down? Maybe it's also their own damn faults. :eusa_shhh:
Nobody's holding you down either, dumbass.

I invite you all to read EO Wilson's Sociobiology: the New Synthesis and Google evolutionary psychology, r k strategy, iq heritabiliy, crime rates race, racial temperament, average iq by race, and the etymology of 'nation'... Also, basic math pertaining to statistics and averages might benefit some if you.
Why do you have such a desperate need to feel superior to anyone?

Basic psychology says it's because you feel inferior.

But then -- you probably have a good reason or two to feel inferior.

For one -- you're a dumbass racist.

What's wrong with it?

Look up Haiti Pre-1790
Look up South Africa of 30-40 years ago

Both places along side much of Africa is going to hell. I'm sorry Immortal but this is unacceptable within my mind.

Detroit...

Why are People against Interracial Love

It makes your blue eyes brown

I'm not talking about those who prefer their own race, just those who want others to do the same when it has no effect on them. Why do you care about meaningless physical features anyway?

It effects me and my progeny, as they find themselves surrounded by the resulting persons and society

Last edited:

Less government
More science

Not the opposite!

If this made sense wouldn't every black alive show the same behavior?

Pitbulls are far more inclined toward violence tha n greyhounds. Do you deny that? Yet who denies that any breed can be made mean or that there are pits who are overgrown
Lapdogs? Same principle, really.

Last edited:
It makes your blue eyes brown

I'm not talking about those who prefer their own race, just those who want others to do the same when it has no effect on them. Why do you care about meaningless physical features anyway?

It effects me and my progeny, as they find themselves surrounded by the resulting persons and society

They have their lives and you have yours. The love life of some stranger has nothing to do with you.

Forum List

Back