Why are People against Interracial Love

Some people are very insecure, and have decided their skin color is the most important thing about them.

Quite sad, really.
daveman you are fulla that stinky stuff,the crap you put on this board about Black people. Oh and thats what you think your skin color is.

I say culture is based on beliefs, tradition, and morals
tradition and culture are expressions of blood
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0674002350/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/175-1271123-878435]Sociobiology: The New Synthesis, Twenty-Fifth Anniversary Edition:Amazon:Books[/ame]

Oh, then can you explain the genetic mechanism by which traditions and culture are passed on?

No?

Then it looks like your claim is ridiculous, doesn't it?

Some people are very insecure, and have decided their skin color is the most important thing about them.

Quite sad, really.
daveman you are fulla that stinky stuff,the crap you put on this board about Black people.
Oooh, somebody's feeling his racist little toes stepped on. :lol:

Actually, dumbass, I was thinking more of white supremacists.

Oh and thats what you think your skin color is.
Ummm...no, I'm a white guy. Retard.

Repeating over and over that the sperm has a little humunculus inside doesn't make it so. Click the links for science and reality.

How does each species of spider know how to make the righr web, why arw blacks always, everywhere, at all income levels, more likely to have absent fathers, and how do ants know to build their nests and ravens worldwide know the same routine to woo a mate? Click the above links to find out (hint: evolution )

I say culture is based on beliefs, tradition, and morals
tradition and culture are expressions of blood
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0674002350/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/175-1271123-878435]Sociobiology: The New Synthesis, Twenty-Fifth Anniversary Edition:Amazon:Books[/ame]

Oh, then can you explain the genetic mechanism by which traditions and culture are passed on?

No?

Click the links or Google: evolutionary psychology

By your reasoning, salmon should have no way of knowing their spawning routines and captive spiders born in isolation should be incapable of making their species' trademark webs.

And yet they do

Too bad all women are repulsed by you, deviant loser.
Unkoturd is pissed :badgrin:

tank is still an idiotic little pussy.

Y'know what- I was her two years prior to you. I've seen the best and worst of Tank.
And on average, he averages out to just about... you.

At times you both piss me off to no end. Other times you're both fucking brilliant.

It's a love/hate relationship, folks. :)

No?

By your reasoning, salmon should have no way of knowing their spawning routines and captive spiders born in isolation should be incapable of making their species' trademark webs.

And yet they do
And yet, if you take a newborn from its tribe in Borneo and raise it in suburban Boston, it WON'T wear a loincloth and hunt with a blowgun.

Google: reality.

Repeating over and over that the sperm has a little humunculus inside doesn't make it so. Click the links for science and reality.

How does each species of spider know how to make the righr web, why arw blacks always, everywhere, at all income levels, more likely to have absent fathers, and how do ants know to build their nests and ravens worldwide know the same routine to woo a mate? Click the above links to find out (hint: evolution )

Go sleep it off, punk.

No?

And yet they do
And yet, if you take a newborn from its tribe in Borneo and raise it in suburban Boston, it WON'T wear a loincloth and hunt with a blowgun.

Google: reality.
I'll bet varelse is busy looking for Borneo adoptees in Boston even as we speak. :lol:

fg_5_4.jpg

I wonder why so many people of any race are want to end race mixing/interracial marriage. When they say it doesn't benefit anyone I ask why should it have to benefit anyone besides the 2 people in love.
When they say it destroys culture I say culture is based on beliefs, tradition, and morals, while race/skin color is based on skin biology caused by the region our very ancient ancestors lived in.
I don't understand why some parents would want to raise their children to believe that they should only marry those the same race as them instead of who they truly love. Some people foolishly compare different races to different species.
Why should love have any boundaries within a species.

I am hoping that it is mainly older folk who think the races shouldn't mix. The good thing about that is that they will soon die, and the younger generation will take their place, and we were raised differently.

Its hard to imagine that racism still exists, but sadly, its out there. I even have my fair share of them within my family. My sister happens to be dating an Asian man, and my nana hates that - questioning 'Why can't she stick with her own race'? Problem with that is...my nana married a man who had a Japanese mother, so she can't talk!

I wonder why so many people of any race are want to end race mixing/interracial marriage. When they say it doesn't benefit anyone I ask why should it have to benefit anyone besides the 2 people in love.
When they say it destroys culture I say culture is based on beliefs, tradition, and morals, while race/skin color is based on skin biology caused by the region our very ancient ancestors lived in.
I don't understand why some parents would want to raise their children to believe that they should only marry those the same race as them instead of who they truly love. Some people foolishly compare different races to different species.

I am hoping that it is mainly older folk who think the races shouldn't mix. The good thing about that is that they will soon die, and the younger generation will take their place, and we were raised differently.

Its hard to imagine that racism still exists, but sadly, its out there. I even have my fair share of them within my family. My sister happens to be dating an Asian man, and my nana hates that - questioning 'Why can't she stick with her own race'? Problem with that is...my nana married a man who had a Japanese mother, so she can't talk!

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

Charlie Teo is a well respected surgeon here in Australia, and I hate to admit it, but he's right. Racism does exist here, and I wish I didn't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back