Why are Christians allowed to pick and choose?

Cecelie1200 wishes to impose her religious doctrine on others, and thus is not acting in this case as a good Christian.

My God is very black and white I have no choice I either believe or I don't. When God said love your neighor as yourself, he did not give me a choice to say you are not my neighbor so screw you.

God did give you a choice to be a shithead, or not. And, you chose to be a shithead. The word "neighbor" is not synonymous with "everyone." Jesus went out of he way to explain this when a man asked who is his neighbor. So, screw you.

My God is very black and white I have no choice I either believe or I don't. When God said love your neighor as yourself, he did not give me a choice to say you are not my neighbor so screw you.

God did give you a choice to be a shithead, or not. And, you chose to be a shithead. The word "neighbor" is not synonymous with "everyone." Jesus went out of he way to explain this when a man asked who is his neighbor. So, screw you.

Ariux wants to impose his non-Christian interp on everyone. Ariux is the type of person Jesus warned against. So is Cecelie1200.

You are the type of person the Christ warned His followers about. You are not Christian in your hatred of those who are different than you. You are not Christian when you bring race into it. And I bet you hate women in authority as well.

Step off, little one. :lol;

Forum List

Back