Why are blacks such cowards?

Why are black people such cowards? That's not the first question I ask but it is definitely one of them that should be answered. Here is my list.

Why do black people smell bad?
Why aren't black people capable of critical thinking?
Why don't black people get angry so easily?
Why do black people commit so many crimes?
Why are black people the most racist race?

Smell bad? I think you are smelling your upper lip or the wet dog smell you exude due to mixture of hair lice and stringy hair you possess..

Critical thinking? Many Blacks excel at critical thinking.

Get mad easily? Whites go mad all the time for no reason at all.

Commit crimes? Whites commit more crime than anyone by far.

Racist race? Black people are too accepting to be honest. If we werent so accepting we would have killed you off when you were still living in caves, eating each other, and painting yourselves blue with chewed up berries like in Brave Heart.
Evidence? I can cite all of my accusations with statistical evidence. You just deny the truth.

Ok. Then start with evidence that black people "smell bad", and I will adress all of them from there.

And just going by pesonal experience, I have encountered rancid individuals from different parts of the world al over and no one race has a monopoly on exceptional hygiene.
Is that really the one you wanted me to prove? Go smell one and you'll know. That's as obvious as the grass being green and the sky being blue.

Why are black people such cowards? That's not the first question I ask but it is definitely one of them that should be answered. Here is my list.

Smell bad? I think you are smelling your upper lip or the wet dog smell you exude due to mixture of hair lice and stringy hair you possess..

Racist race? Black people are too accepting to be honest. If we werent so accepting we would have killed you off when you were still living in caves, eating each other, and painting yourselves blue with chewed up berries like in Brave Heart.
Evidence? I can cite all of my accusations with statistical evidence. You just deny the truth.

Your statement is an n start

And just going by pesonal experience, I have encounteadom different parts of the world al over and no one race has a monopoly on exceptional hygiene.

Ok. Then start with evidence that black people "smell bad", and I will adress all of them from there.

And just going by pesonal experience, I have encountered rancid individuals from different parts of the world al over and no one race has a monopoly on exceptional hygiene.
Is that really the one you wanted me to prove? Go smell one and you'll know. That's as obvious as the grass being green and the sky being blue.

An opinion is not a fact.

White women have told me I smell like chocolate. I guess that kills your theory unless you think chocolate stinks.

And just going by pesonal experience, I have encounteadom different parts of the world al over and no one race has a monopoly on exceptional hygiene.

Features such as smell are all opinion so discussing whether they smell bad or not WILL be opinion by nature of what is being measured.

White women have told me I smell like chocolate. I guess that kills your theory unless you think chocolate stinks.
You're a habitual liar. You know you smell like dog shit.

Features such as smell are all opinion so discussing whether they smell bad or not WILL be opinion by nature of what is being measured.

I think everyone can agree you smell like a wet dog.

In that case if this is strictly opinion based, of all the places that I have been to those with the poorest hygiene are in various parts of Europe. Women generally dont shave their armpits, or even use deodorant, and you see quite a few men and women with bad teeth from smoking, poor dental care and bad dental hygiene habits.

In that case if this is strictly opinion based, of all the places that I have been to those with the poorest hygiene are in various parts of Europe. Women generally dont shave their armpits, or even use deodorant, and you see quite a few men and women with bad teeth from smoking, poor dental care and bad dental hygiene habits.
That sounds like every inner city area in the US.

I seriously doubt that you have been to many inner city areas at all, and if you have you were likely observing people from a distance that you would consider "safe".

I would also be very surprised if you have traveled outside of the U.S.

I seriously doubt that you have been to many inner city areas at all, and if you have you were likely observing people from a distance that you would consider "safe".

I would also be very surprised if you have traveled outside of the U.S.
Both assumptions are wrong and I currently live in an area with a very large black population. I get to see those jungle bunnies running around every day. Some of them I like but overall they are an infection to the community.

Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?

Do you mean to say "why don't blacks agree with your opinion"?

No.

That being said, then how is it possible for you to have an honest two way conversation about race when you have stated in this forum that you believe "blacks harbor hatred/animosity towards all white people"?

Most open dialouge that is productive requires some objectivity on both sides.

I stated what I observe. By all accounts blacks resent whites, of course I'm generalizing, I know not all blacks feel that way but I believe the majority do. Take assclapius for example, he believes that everything the white man has was stolen form the black man. That sounds like resentment to me.
I don't believe all black people resent all white people but they certainly have reason to do so. Our history of marginalizing them and keeping them from buying homes in nice neighborhoods has resulted in generational poverty. We won't even bring up slavery.
how are they buying homes in nice neighborhoods when 75% of them either are in jail, in a gang or on welfare?

Do you mean to say "why don't blacks agree with your opinion"?

No.

That being said, then how is it possible for you to have an honest two way conversation about race when you have stated in this forum that you believe "blacks harbor hatred/animosity towards all white people"?

I stated what I observe. By all accounts blacks resent whites, of course I'm generalizing, I know not all blacks feel that way but I believe the majority do. Take assclapius for example, he believes that everything the white man has was stolen form the black man. That sounds like resentment to me.
I don't believe all black people resent all white people but they certainly have reason to do so. Our history of marginalizing them and keeping them from buying homes in nice neighborhoods has resulted in generational poverty. We won't even bring up slavery.
how are they buying homes in nice neighborhoods when 75% of them either are in jail, in a gang or on welfare?

A more appropriate question is why are you so ignorant when there is abundant information available that proves 75% of the black population IS NOT on welfare, incarcerated or "in a gang"?

Some of you people who post here are the most uneducated and conscientiously stupid individuals on this planet.

A more appropriate question is why are you so ignorant when there is abundant information available that proves 75% of the black population IS NOT on welfare, incarcerated or "in a gang"?

Some of you people who post here are the most uneducated and conscientiously stupid individuals on this planet.
Wow, 75% not on welfare, incarcerated or in a gang? That must be very impressive for you!

Wow, 75% not on welfare, incarcerated or in a gang? That must be very impressive for you!

Being that I am not in a gang, incarcerated or on welfare is not impressive at all.

The point was that idiots like him AND YOU often exaggerate in this forum.

With that, get lost.

Being that I am not in a gang, incarcerated or on welfare is not impressive at all.

With that, get lost.
So you are a great success then, by your standards at least. :)

You're actually proud that "only" 1 in 4 blacks are moochers or criminals?! Well, we come from very different neighborhoods, but still...

Last edited:

With that, get lost.

You're actually proud that "only" 1 in 4 blacks are moochers or criminals?! Well, we come from very different neighborhoods, but still...

Interesting that YOU showed up on que when I said "conscientiously stupid".

You obviobviously cannot read. I stated that "not being in a gang, not being incarcerated or not being on welfare IS NOT IMPRESSIVE.

And yes we likely do come from very different neighborhoods. You have the mentality of trailer trash from Appalachia.

Go bother someone else, you annoying little pissant.

Last edited:

With that, get lost.

Interesting that YOU showed up on wue when I said "conscientiously stupid".

You obviobviously cannot read. I stated that "not being in a gang, not being incarcerated or not being on welfare IS NOT IMPRESSIVE.

And yes we likely do come from very different neighborhoods. You have the mentality of trailer trash from Appalachia.

Why would you boast about "only" 1 in 4 blacks being moochers or thugs then? I've little doubt that you feel you've done yourself and your race proud. :)

With that, get lost.

Why would you boast about "only" 1 in 4 blacks being moochers or thugs then? I've little doubt that you feel you've done yourself and your race proud. :)

"Done my race proud"? I am responsible for myself and my family you ass.

You sound like some ignorant Alabama hillbilly trash from 1950.

Correcting an erroneous statistic that a misinformed person posts is not "boasting" you thick headed, race baiting baiting, dunce.

What is your point of insisting on rewording what I stated?

With that, get lost.

You're a racist idiot.

With that, get lost.

You're a racist idiot.

Emphasis on IDIOT . My bad for even dignifying such scum with a response.

Forum List

Back