Why are blacks such cowards?

Examples?

I tried opening the discussion on another thread but was met with pettifoggers that did nothing to promote the discussion and everything to avoid it.

Makes me wonder what they're afraid of.

Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?

Because they know it's fake, but it's all they have.

There hasn't been anything close to actual racism ever in this country.

The meaning of racism was changed so that segregation, prejudice, and discrimination became the new racism.

Blacks are not cowards when it comes to discussing racism. It's easy to have a straightforward, sincere, interesting, educational conversation with a Black American about race.

Where things go into the toilet is when the PC Police stick their noses into it. That's when any challenge to American Blacks is met with the diversionary scream of "racist!". In a private conversation, an American Black will usually agree that much work needs to be done by everyone.

Blacks are not cowards when it comes to discussing racism. It's easy to have a straightforward, sincere, interesting, educational conversation with a Black American about race.

Where things go into the toilet is when the PC Police stick their noses into it. That's when any challenge to American Blacks is met with the diversionary scream of "racist!". In a private conversation, an American Black will usually agree that much work needs to be done by everyone.

I know that word gets tossed around by both sides. Frankly, I'd like an agreement on what "racist means. Because the very question "Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?" is racist as it starts by lumping people together based upon nothing but race.

Yes they are cowards. And no, you can't have a straightforward, sincere, interesting, educational conversation with a Black American about race.

I tried.

I know that word gets tossed around by both sides. Frankly, I'd like an agreement on what "racist means. Because the very question "Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?" is racist as it starts by lumping people together based upon nothing but race.

How is it possible to discuss racism without discussing race?

Here is the way the OP tried to have an "honest debate" on racism

What is the reason for disproportionate crime rates?

Start a thread about it and I'll answer but this thread is supposed to be about racism. A subject no one wants to talk about because they'd rather have the crime talk.

I doubt you'll have an honest answer about it even if I did start a thread.

Start one and find out, but this is just pre-whining at this point.

You seem to have a problem answering a direct question. A question which you conveniently left out of your quote.

In order to have a discussion on racism, you need to explain your definition of the word. Or you can simply continue with your pettifogging.

Because if you want to discuss something other than the thread OP, start a thread and I'll answer.

but this routine where you double dog dare me to answer an off topic question isnt working.

Do we really want a discussion on racism Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So when the "double dog dare you" routine runs thin...what does the honest debate OP do?

Why start another thread of course crying about him being ignored because his trolling didnt work. Now he's onto name calling...again :itsok:

Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?

There are some blacks that speak the truth, who are very courageous, likeThomas Sowell.

What has Sowell said about racism?

Sowell rejects the idea that black people are perpetual vicitims of white racism. You know basically your whole theory to everything.

So his way of being honest about racism is that blacks arent always victims of it? Uh ok, wheres the part about discussing racism?

This is like saying someone is honest about boating and then quote them saying "I reject the idea that boats catch air".

Forum List

Back