Why Agnosticism is the right choice.

You THINK you see god's fingerprints, you don't actually see them, otherwise you could show them to me.

People were seeing fingerprints for decades before anyone actually started classifying them and accepting them as evidence, maybe you should actually look instead of just seeing smudges on the window.

Wtf are you talking about "fingerprints"? :confused:

Those little whirls and loops on your fingers on the opposite side of your nails.

People were seeing fingerprints for decades before anyone actually started classifying them and accepting them as evidence, maybe you should actually look instead of just seeing smudges on the window.

Wtf are you talking about "fingerprints"? :confused:

Those little whirls and loops on your fingers on the opposite side of your nails.

Hardy Har Har! No but seriously, god's fingerprints? Where? What? Huh?

Hardy Har Har! No but seriously, god's fingerprints? Where? What? Huh?

I wasn't talking about those, was I?

Yes you were: "God's fingerprints are all over the cosmos. I see them, and you claim not to."

Please explain, if you can (you don't seem to want to).

Here is my actual post.

Like I said, I wasn't talking about those, was I?

I wasn't talking about those, was I?

Yes you were: "God's fingerprints are all over the cosmos. I see them, and you claim not to."

Please explain, if you can (you don't seem to want to).

Here is my actual post.

Like I said, I wasn't talking about those, was I?
Well, if you refuse to acknowledge your own post, that says something, like that you're embarrassed to admit that you said such a thing? :dunno:

So wtf are you really talking about? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back