Why A "Good Guy with a Gun" is Bullshit

Your premise is wrong at the most basic level. The correct mode of action for a CCW holder is to hold in place, and if the shooter tries to enter the area he controls, take him out.

Private CCW holders can be compared to a minefield, what you are hoping for is the active shooter doesn't expect armed resistance and the CCW holder can get some shots in before the active shooter realizes he is being confronted.
Bullshit!

And the expected response from the mouth breathing oxygen thief brigade.
You mean fact.

Lol, "fact"

The problem or should I say one of the many problems with martyrbegan's theory is unless the good guy has a clear shot it's more than likely he will miss due to the inability to concentrate on the target due to the fluid nature of group of people in a panic.

A guy without a gun has 100% chance of missing.

Again, you are not trying to make a bad situation good, or expecting perfection, you are trying to make a bad situation less bad.

This is the reality of being in an active shooting situation, whether it's a crowded store or a building with hallways and several levels.

So say you actually pull your gun out and stay in place until you are found? You have a lot of explaining to do when the cops arrive, and explain very quickly.

13438793_1037942286296784_2402830835013049913_n.jpg
Calling you a retard would be an insult to retards. The bad guy is easy enough to spot for the rest of us.

How many active shooters have you been confronted with in real life? No dipshit, you just see their mug shots on the news or their FB page posed with a gun and now you're an expert....More like an x-spurt.

Yet you posted your tripe and consider it the gospel. What makes you an expert.
She wants to make it plain she's just like little Joey!!!

If a shooter enters the gay club she's in and starts firing, she'll die on her knees, giving the guy a blowjob...

Your premise is wrong at the most basic level. The correct mode of action for a CCW holder is to hold in place, and if the shooter tries to enter the area he controls, take him out.

Private CCW holders can be compared to a minefield, what you are hoping for is the active shooter doesn't expect armed resistance and the CCW holder can get some shots in before the active shooter realizes he is being confronted.
Bullshit!

And the expected response from the mouth breathing oxygen thief brigade.
You mean fact.

The fact is you're just another gun grabbing retard.
False I was taught to shoot before I could ride a bike.
Another classic false assumption.

The problem or should I say one of the many problems with martyrbegan's theory is unless the good guy has a clear shot it's more than likely he will miss due to the inability to concentrate on the target due to the fluid nature of group of people in a panic.

Again, you are not trying to make a bad situation good, or expecting perfection, you are trying to make a bad situation less bad.
That kind of wishful thinking is why the good guy with gun fantasy is so dangerous.
It's a simple equation more guns=more bullets = more deaths.
The only workable solutions involve more security measures and more trained guards
In public places.

This is the reality of being in an active shooting situation, whether it's a crowded store or a building with hallways and several levels.

So say you actually pull your gun out and stay in place until you are found? You have a lot of explaining to do when the cops arrive, and explain very quickly.

Calling you a retard would be an insult to retards. The bad guy is easy enough to spot for the rest of us.

How many active shooters have you been confronted with in real life? No dipshit, you just see their mug shots on the news or their FB page posed with a gun and now you're an expert....More like an x-spurt.

If a shooter enters the gay club she's in and starts firing, she'll die on her knees, giving the guy a blowjob...
Speaking from experience?

Speaking from experience?
Heck no...

I'm concealed carry...

Now what about YOUR experience???

If you hold in place and you hear someone coming down a blind hallway, do you shout out and ask if they are the police, the shooter or another good guy? If it's the shooter, you're shit out of luck, aren't you? If it's the police they may not believe you are a good guy. They may think you're the shooter trying to save his sorry ass.

And if you hold in place but can hear the shooter actively killing people in another part of the building, what do you do? Your gun becomes a joke to the people who are dying.

So you should check YOUR premise for reality.
No, if the shooter walks up to you and you don't have a gun. You are shit out of luck. If you have a gun at least you have a chance.

There really is no limitation to your depraved mind. I'm not an expert but I can tell if someone with a gun is looking for someone and someone that is looking for mass murder. I realize to you it looks like expert level stuff.

You know there are ways to stop a person with a gun without a gun. All you need is A good Guy to stop it....but curiously all the "good guys" arent around to stop the shooters. The "good guys" are running trying to protect their own asses.

Put a gun on someones hip doesnt automatically make them want to stand around instead of running. Fight or flight

That kind of wishful thinking is why the good guy with gun fantasy is so dangerous.
It's a simple equation more guns=more bullets = more deaths.
The only workable solutions involve more security measures and more trained guards
In public places.
I don't know of anyone that fantasizes about this shit except gun grabber leftists. Where are YOUR examples of ccw holders taking each other out?

You stupid assholes demand proof to fictitious ill defined scenarios and pull whatever you want out of your rears for evidence.

The old "wild west" argument huh? In Orlando ~50 were murdered in cold blood...it was the wild west.

There really is no limitation to your depraved mind. I'm not an expert but I can tell if someone with a gun is looking for someone and someone that is looking for mass murder. I realize to you it looks like expert level stuff.
He must think if somebody comes up and starts hitting you. Just let them keep doing it, if you aren't a professional fighter. Liberals are insane.

Such idiocy.
Of course you don't go looking for him.
However when he finds YOU, you then have the means to stop him.

If you people would think before you re-posted mindless memes stolen form someone else, you;d be less of a danger to yourselves and everyone else.

I was held up at gun point when I was 17 years old walking home from high school in a "nice" part of town. I know what it's like to be staring the barrel of somebody willing to kill you....do you? I will NEVER feel that helps again in my life, and I learned a valuable lesson that day: bad things can and do happen to good people.

How many people do you know that have been murdered from a mass shooter? I knew one and I'm going to assume that's one more than you do.

Mother Shoots Intruder in Her Child's Bedroom.

An Oregon mother shot and killed an intruder she found inside one of her children’s bedrooms early Sunday, according to police.

The 33-year-old woman had just returned to her Southeast Portland home with her two children, ages 5 and 10, when she encountered the man, KOIN 5 reported.

According to local news reports, the woman used her own handgun to shoot the 59-year-old man. The names of the woman and the intruder have not been publicly released.

Police are working to determine why the man was inside the home. A neighbor told KOIN that the home had been vacant for some time before the woman and her children moved in.

“I know when the previous renters were there, there was a lot of mischief,” neighbor Amber Murray told the station.

The woman is reportedly cooperating with investigators and the case will be sent to the Multnomah County District Attorney’s office for review.

You're mixing apples with oranges. This guy also seems to have been unarmed.

Such idiocy.

If you people would think before you re-posted mindless memes stolen form someone else, you;d be less of a danger to yourselves and everyone else.
Why do these loonies automatically think if you have a gun on you. Your automatically Rambo?

I was held up at gun point when I was 17 years old walking home from high school in a "nice" part of town. I know what it's like to be staring the barrel of somebody willing to kill you....do you? I will NEVER feel that helps again in my life, and I learned a valuable lesson that day: bad things can and do happen to good people.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I have. I was 14. It was an accident, I knew the person and luckily the gun did not go off.

Such idiocy.

Why do these loonies automatically think if you have a gun on you. Your automatically Rambo?

You answered the question yourself. They get movies mixed up with reality.

Forum List

Back