America First

indago

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2007
Journalist Michael Biesecker wrote for The Associated Press 29 June 2016:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump boils down his foreign policy agenda to two words: "America First."

..."We are going to put America First, and we are going to Make America Great Again," Trump said last week in another speech. "We need to reform our economic system so that, once again, we can all succeed together, and America can become rich again. That's what we mean by America First."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article

We have to decide whether we are going to continue down the road of Globalization, melding global economic systems into one with the New World Order, or are we going to have separate global communities, with separate economic systems, and separate governments.

What is not to agree with? Of course the democrats want the exact opposite. I will vote for Trump.

Every other country in the world bases its economic and immigration policies on what is best for that country (or in the case of the EU, what the Elites are comfortable with).

The idea that we should be any different is absurd.

A slogan is all some folk need.
--------------------------- clear and concise language is always a good thing Fenton Lum !!

For the slow and dim. Even when it is fantasy and illusion.
---------------------------- so , so you have nothing clear and concise to say concerning the subject of the thread ehh FentonLum ??

Are we going to locate a clear and concise thread?

"For the slow and dim. Even when it is fantasy and illusion."

Clear. Concise.

From The Associated Press 30 June 2016:
------------------------------------------------------------
Republican Donald Trump talked trade at a shuttered New Hampshire factory... ...But polling shows that the vast majority of Americans say they prefer lower prices instead of paying a premium for items labeled "Made in the USA." A recent Associated Press-GfK poll found that, when asked to choose between $50 pants made in another country or an $85 pair made in the United States, 67 percent of respondents chose the cheaper pair.
------------------------------------------------------------

article

Stands to reason! If an American lost his job, paying $30 per hour, and is now earning $15 per hour, it stands to reason that he would want to pay the lesser amount. That is economic regression, an attempt to balance disparate economic systems in the move to globalization.

Obuthole used a lie for a slogan, and fools like you bought it.

Actually a majority of your fellow citizens denounced your views and voted the other way. Twice. You're in the whiney sore loser minority.
Only means a majority of fools out voted me.

Twice. You're an outlier.
You're one of the fools, fool.

From The New York Times 1 July 2016:
----------------------------------------------------------------
A new analysis from Bankrate.com found that a median-income household could not afford the average price of a new vehicle in any of the 50 largest cities in the country...
----------------------------------------------------------------

article

The car companies are just going to have to reduce their prices, in keeping with the NEW WORLD ORDER of things, following the regressing of our economic system to balance disparate economic systems in the move to globalization. In their move to cutting costs, jobs will probably be lost, increasing unemployment, and compounding the downward spiral.

Actually a majority of your fellow citizens denounced your views and voted the other way. Twice. You're in the whiney sore loser minority.

You're in the screeching frothy mouthed sore loser minority son.

You're in the screeching frothy mouthed sore loser minority son.
Only because I know the true losers fooled everyone and won, loser fool. And don't call me son asswipe.

Forum List

Back