Whose lives matter?

Whose lives matter?

• Black lives matter

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • All lives matter

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
During the Democratic presidential debate a question from a young black man, " via Facebook" was
“Black lives matter or all lives matter.”

What say you?

I say that all lives matter, but black lives, in a particular, have been treated as lacking worth systemically. The black lives matter movement is about trying to reclaim the worth of those lives.

I know that's going to be a position that you won't be able to grasp because you're a binary thinker.

There are 7 billion people on the planet and orders of magnitude more have lived and died

It's safe to say in the grand scheme of things no one's life matters all that much
Its actually dumb to say since you cant read minds.

Don't have to the sheer numbers are all that's needed to make the determination
The sheer numbers of what? You have some numbers that say people feel it doesnt matter when others die?
The sheer numbers of people who have already lived and died

In the grand scheme of things none of those deaths have effected the human race or the planet

Millions of people have died in the past week how many of them have effected you?

Stop focusing on your self and look at the big picture

I never said some people didn't feel it if someone dies I said in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter
Thats whats called moving the goal posts. You originally said. "It's safe to say in the grand scheme of things no one's life matters all that much." That makes zero sense. If people dying didnt effect other people why are their funerals? Why was everyone so up in arms over the Paris bombings?
Its a nihilistic statement. It does make sense if you remove the human ego when you think about it.
Thats whats called moving the goal posts. You originally said. "It's safe to say in the grand scheme of things no one's life matters all that much." That makes zero sense. If people dying didnt effect other people why are their funerals? Why was everyone so up in arms over the Paris bombings?

I didn't move anything

People are born and die every day and none it effects you so for the most part all those lives and deaths have no effect on you or on anyone else for that matter so in the grand scheme of things a person's death doesn't matter

Funerals are a superstitious rite that we still cling to like religion or knocking on wood.
I don't know about you but I wasn't up in arms about the Paris Bombings. None of those deaths meant anything to me and unless you personally knew someone they didn't matter to you either
Violence is inevitable whenever people are involved and since there are 7 billion people on this rock why are you surprised that there was a bombing?

Thats amazingly bad logic. "It didnt matter to me so therefore everyone feels the same way as I do". I guess since I think opera is shitty music then that means everyone else feels the same? :laugh:
I never said anyone feels the same way I do

Tell me how was your life changed by the people getting killed in Paris? A lot, a little, not at all?

I'll put money on not at all just like all those other deaths that happen every day that you don't know about

So like I said in the grand scheme of things it matters not who dies
You said that lives dont matter as if it was some universal truth. Youre lacking in logic.

What does my life changing have to do with the point? My life doesnt have to change for it to matter. You have terrible logic and tenuous grasp on how to express yourself.

It is a universal truth in that the universe doesn't give a flying fuck if we live or die

I said no ones life matters in the grand scheme of things
In the microcosm of your circle one or several might but to say they all do is a flat out lie

SP
Ascl does not follow nihilism. You have to explain how to change his perspective before he can follow you.

Is Trayvon Martin the Only Black Life that Matters?
We all know why leftists aren’t rushing to live in inner city black neighborhoods.
May 23, 2016
Crystal Wright
blm.jpg

Apparently, Trayvon Martin is the only black life that really matters to many blacks and liberals. Blacks are getting gunned down by other blacks every day in cities across the country and there’s no outrage from liberals. These kids are nameless and faceless to liberals’ Black Lives Matter Movement. But when George Zimmerman decided to auction off the gun he used to shoot Martin in self-defense, people lost their minds.

I think it’s in poor taste for Zimmerman to do this, and even more disturbing and sick that anyone would want to buy this gun. Obviously, Zimmerman is starved for cash and this is a desperate move. Well, this prompted liberal lawyers and pundits to rehash the case, asking when will Zimmerman be held accountable for his crime. He was held accountable. Bowing to political pressure from President Barack Obama, Al Sharpton and his black mob, Florida’s state attorney charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder. A trial was conducted and Zimmerman was found not guilty by a group of his peers.

Tragically, Martin contributed to his own death by the bad decisions he made that night. Martin has become a martyr for the lie that white Hispanic men and white police officers are killing young black men in cold blood when the opposite is true.

“Far more people of color are being killed in America’s cities tis year than in many years,” FBI Director James Comey observed in a 2015 speech to the University of Chicago Law School.

“And let’s be clear: far more people of color are being killed in America’s cities this year. And it’s not the cops doing the killing.”

No, it’s not cops hunting for blacks. And like last year, homicide rates have jumped dramatically in more than 24 cities, including Chicago. Comey said he’s more worried about it than he was last year and is attributing some of the rise in homicides to viral videos taunting police officers and preventing them from doing their jobs.

It’s time to cut the crap. We all know why liberals like Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel aren’t rushing to live in inner city black neighborhoods. There’s too much damn black killing. When will liberals stop making excuses for the problem and deal honestly with the problem?
cleardot.gif

Is Trayvon Martin the Only Black Life that Matters?

I have no idea how young Trayvon Martin's mother raised, nurtured and socialized her newborn, infant, toddler, child and teen son.

Though based on credible evidence offered by victims of Childhood Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment, I am aware that far too many American moms are neglecting or failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well-being of their/society's children.

Obama Questions Why Some American Children Hate - No Answers

Does the late Tupac Shakur, a popular American recording artist and victim of *Childhood Trauma, Abuse & Neglect*, offer a reasonable explanation for why some American children "hate?"

Does the late Tupac Shakur, a popular American recording artist and victim of *Childhood Trauma, Abuse & Neglect*, offer a reasonable explanation for why significant numbers of American children are being impeded from maturing into reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American teens and adults who become scientists, engineers, business owners, educators and leaders?

*Tupac Addresses African American Child Abuse/Neglect*

Sadly, beginning at birth, significant numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens experience OUR nation's # ONE HEALTH DISEASE known as "Childhood Trauma", which far too often seriously impedes their development for maturing into teens and adults who become responsible American citizens, parents and leaders.

Sadly, a significant population of American children are INTENTIONALLY, IGNORANTLY or RECKLESSLY introduced to what the late American recording artist and *Childhood Trauma/Abuse/Neglect* victim Tupac Shakur describes as "Thug Life", an acronym for:

*"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone".* ~Tupac on T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E.

“We don’t need no more rappers, we don’t need no more basketball players, no more football players. We need more thinkers. We need more scientists. We need more managers. We need more mathematicians. We need more teachers."

*"We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that*, we don’t need any more entertainers.“ ~Tupac Shakur

Tupac was well aware that not only are American kids being UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED and DEPRIVED from experiencing their full human potential, Tupac realized OUR NATION is being deprived of enjoying the potential achievements offered to ALL Americans by reasonably well adjusted kids maturing into responsible teens and adults who care about the future of OUR Nation.

Tupac is not alone in recognizing WHO is primarily responsible for neglecting his hungry belly, for failing to place his EMOTIONAL WELL BEING ABOVE ALL ELSE, as well as depriving his developing young mind from feeling SAFE, cared for and loved.

Video Archive – American Men & Women Sharing Thoughts About Some African American Women & Moms

Heeding Tupac’s words, as well as the thoughts, concerns and/or pain shared by average Americans who felt compelled to record and share their opinions about WHO they believe is harming the image of responsible Americans of African descent, as well as harming OUR nation's most valuable, precious and cherished assets, will NO DOUBT result with more happy children maturing into reasonably peaceful, responsible teens and adults caring about their own well being as well as the emotional and physical well being of their neighbors.

It is time to end "America's War on Poverty," correctly renaming our Nation's expanding social disorder and # ONE HEALTH CRISIS known as CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, to

*"America's War on Childhood Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment"*

I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us safe, cared for and loved right from our start.

Peace.
____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____
*(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)*

Black Women, Suicide, Depression, Self Harm & Mental Health; PSA from Abiola Abrams

Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV Video News April 2015

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/kendrick_lamar_violence_gangs_mental_illness_005.jpg

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/american_woc_regrets_sons_upbringing.jpg

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/tupac_oppression_childhood_trauma-abuse06.jpg

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/azealia_banks_screen1.jpg
____
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: Jamyla Bolden, Tyshawn Lee, Julie Dombo

#MentalHealth #MentalIllness #MaternalResponsibility

I used to be a liberal, but I stopped buying the leftist pseudointellectual bullying called "political correctness". All lives matter, And the emphasis on one race to the exclusion of all is insulting and self-righteous. I can only speak for myself, but enough of this psychological warfare and mind games. All lives should matter.

I used to be a liberal, but I stopped buying the leftist pseudointellectual bullying called "political correctness". All lives matter, And the emphasis on one race to the exclusion of all is insulting and self-righteous. I can only speak for myself, but enough of this psychological warfare and mind games. All lives should matter.
And when you care more about the black community than the black community, it gets old after awhile. Makes me not care anymore

66% of blacks voted in 2012. I'm going to guess much less voted in 2014 and this year when Obama wasn't running. So if only 50% of blacks care about blacks, why should I?

And you are right. What difference does it make if you are a woman or black or christian. We need to stop dividing ourselves into special interest groups. United we stand divided we fail.

You know, the BLM movement could have gotten a lot more positive coverage if instead of simply saying "black lives matter", they had said "black lives matter TOO".

You know, the BLM movement could have gotten a lot more positive coverage if instead of simply saying "black lives matter", they had said "black lives matter TOO".
Nope. They would have just copied and said the same thing out of frustration. #whitelivesmattertoo. If whites are not smart enough to understand what it meant even when its explained to them what makes you think adding the word "too" is going to do it for them?

Personally I would have told the first white person that complained to go eat a dick. I wouldnt care if they understood or not.

Last edited:
Nope. They would have just copied and said the same thing out of frustration. #whitelivesmattertoo

Yeah, but they would have had to copy the "too" part of it, and instead of separating themselves, they would be joining in. Adding the "too" part would have been more inclusive, and just maybe it would lead to unity.

'Black Lives Matter' Shirts Sold on Walmart.com

The retail giant is being criticized for offering the shirts, but they are only available through a third party seller.

Dan Evon
Updated: Dec 16, 2016
shutterstock_353631137.jpg

On 15 December 2016, the web site Breitbart published an article criticizing Walmart for selling clothing that promotes the Black Lives Matter movement:

Walmart is selling Black Lives Matter clothing and other items amid calls to designate the movement as a hate or terrorist effort. The retailer has banned sales of items bearing a Confederate flag, and an “All Lives Matter” bumper sticker saying it was “offensive.” Some of the Black Lives Matter clothing items also have the word “Bulletproof” on them.

walmart-blm.jpg

The above-displayed product was for sale on Walmart.com in December 2016, along with several other Black Lives Matter shirts:

However, these products were being sold through Walmart's Marketplace, an online venue open to third-party sellers. In this case, the shirts are being sold by the clothing company Old Glory, as evidenced by the phrase "sold and shipped by Old Glory" displayed to the right of these items.

Old Glory's portfolio is extremely diverse, selling products like Grateful Dead t-shirts, ugly Christmas sweaters, and My Little Pony hoodies. The company also sells "All Lives Matter" products, "Blue Lives Matter" products, and "Black Lives Also Matter" products:

The retail giant is being criticized for offering the shirts, but they are only available through a third party seller.

Dan Evon

On 15 December 2016, the web site Breitbart published an article criticizing Walmart for selling clothing that promotes the Black Lives Matter movement:

Walmart is selling Black Lives Matter clothing and other items amid calls to designate the movement as a hate or terrorist effort. The retailer has banned sales of items bearing a Confederate flag, and an “All Lives Matter” bumper sticker saying it was “offensive.” Some of the Black Lives Matter clothing items also have the word “Bulletproof” on them.

walmart-blm.jpg

The above-displayed product was for sale on Walmart.com in December 2016, along with several other Black Lives Matter shirts:

However, these products were being sold through Walmart's Marketplace, an online venue open to third-party sellers. In this case, the shirts are being sold by the clothing company Old Glory, as evidenced by the phrase "sold and shipped by Old Glory" displayed to the right of these items.

Old Glory's portfolio is extremely diverse, selling products like Grateful Dead t-shirts, ugly Christmas sweaters, and My Little Pony hoodies. The company also sells "All Lives Matter" products, "Blue Lives Matter" products, and "Black Lives Also Matter" products:

I guess you were too dumb to figure out the supplier is only out to make a buck. You even referenced it in your post.

"Old Glory's portfolio is extremely diverse, selling products like Grateful Dead t-shirts, ugly Christmas sweaters, and My Little Pony hoodies. The company also sells "All Lives Matter" products, "Blue Lives Matter" products, and "Black Lives Also Matter" products:

Dan Evon

walmart-blm.jpg

I can't tell..............is this an endorsement or condemnation of Wal Mart?

Dan Evon

walmart-blm.jpg

I guess you were too dumb to figure out the supplier is only out to make a buck. You even referenced it in your post.

"Old Glory's portfolio is extremely diverse, selling products like Grateful Dead t-shirts, ugly Christmas sweaters, and My Little Pony hoodies. The company also sells "All Lives Matter" products, "Blue Lives Matter" products, and "Black Lives Also Matter" products:
Why I'm just trying to be like the left-wing media, "what" you don't like it, poor little snowflake, ain't life tough...

Black Lives Matter Claimed Black Man Lynched by Cop — It Was White Suicide
And they think an apology is going to erase this wild overreaction?

News

Trey Sanchez
33719758536_505903bc8a_c.jpg

On Tuesday at around 6 a.m., Davion Gatlin was walking through Indiana Mounds Park in St. Paul, Minnesota, when he came upon a man hanged by the neck in a tree. He took pictures of the gruesome scene and immediately posted them to Facebook to complain that police had lynched a black man:

Gatlin, who started this whole thing, remains defiant about his version of the story. Though it appears he has deleted the original post, even though he said he wouldn’t, he continues ranting on Facebook that black people are being lynched:

Black Lives Matter Claimed Black Man Lynched by Cop — It Was White Suicide

Forum List

Back