Whose lives matter?

Whose lives matter?

• Black lives matter

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • All lives matter

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
Another weak attempt to subvert the concept of BlackLivesMatter. Another fail.

Looks like Ray Lewis agrees with me.

“I’m trying to figure out if black lives really matter,” an emotional Ray Lewis said in thevideoposted on his personal page Saturday. “The March murder rate rose by 29 percent, but we’re not rioting in the streets over black-on-black crime. “I’m trying to figure out in my mind why no one is paying attention to black men killing black men,” he continued. “Why do we always find ourselves as the victims, and now we have the separation once again that we’re being victimized because of one bad white cop, two bad white cops, three bad white cops, killing a young black brother. But every day we have black-on-black crime, killing each other.

“I know black lives matter, because I’m a black man, but man, stop killing each other. Man, we got to put these guns down in Chicago. Baltimore, Miami, man it ain’t that hard. You got to be OK with earning a living. It ain’t supposed to be easy,” Mr. Lewis said. “If we don’t change what we’re doing not only will our kids not have a future, but we might find ourselves extinct.”
Is this the Ray Lewis that was implicated in a murder case? The ex football player? Since Ray is living behind a buffer of celebrity I dont take what he says seriously. Obviously he doesnt understand what BLM means like lots of white people. He obviously also has no clue about the various groups and movements to curtail Black on Black violence even though they have nothing to do with the point of BLM. I wonder if people are being deliberately obtuse to deflect to another subject or they just dont get the point that BLM is pointing out the constant attack of the police on Black people?

“I’m trying to figure out if black lives really matter,” an emotional Ray Lewis said in thevideoposted on his personal page Saturday. “The March murder rate rose by 29 percent, but we’re not rioting in the streets over black-on-black crime. “I’m trying to figure out in my mind why no one is paying attention to black men killing black men,” he continued. “Why do we always find ourselves as the victims, and now we have the separation once again that we’re being victimized because of one bad white cop, two bad white cops, three bad white cops, killing a young black brother. But every day we have black-on-black crime, killing each other.

“I know black lives matter, because I’m a black man, but man, stop killing each other. Man, we got to put these guns down in Chicago. Baltimore, Miami, man it ain’t that hard. You got to be OK with earning a living. It ain’t supposed to be easy,” Mr. Lewis said. “If we don’t change what we’re doing not only will our kids not have a future, but we might find ourselves extinct.”
Is this the Ray Lewis that was implicated in a murder case? The ex football player? Since Ray is living behind a buffer of celebrity I dont take what he says seriously. Obviously he doesnt understand what BLM means like lots of white people. He obviously also has no clue about the various groups and movements to curtail Black on Black violence even though they have nothing to do with the point of BLM. I wonder if people are being deliberately obtuse to deflect to another subject or they just dont get the point that BLM is pointing out the constant attack of the police on Black people?
He said that you guys are crying because 1 or 2 blacks get shot by cops but you don't seem to give a damn when 1000 blacks are killed by other black civilians. Many of us have said this not just Ray. You claim the black community is on top of this? You claim they are addressing these problems?

He said that you guys are crying because 1 or 2 blacks get shot by cops but you don't seem to give a damn when 1000 blacks are killed by other black civilians. Many of us have said this not just Ray. You claim the black community is on top of this? You claim they are addressing these problems?
I know what he said but like I pointed out he has no clue about what constitutes facts and his limited view of the facts. He is merely echoing the misinformed white narrative. Yes the Black community is addressing these problems. I belong to a group of Black professionals from the hood that addresses these problems

I know what he said but like I pointed out he has no clue about what constitutes facts and his limited view of the facts. Yes the Black community is addressing these problems. I belong to a group of Black professionals from the hood that addresses these problems
So all that bullshit for the last month where you were denying there is a problem, that was just pride fucking with you, right? It was making me so mad you pretending that the black community doesn't have a violent crime problem. I was like, "What fucking planet does this guy live on". LOL.

During the Democratic presidential debate a question from a young black man, " via Facebook" was
“Black lives matter or all lives matter.”

What say you?
I just wonder if you people are really that stupid or if you purposely miss the point of the slogan 'black lives matter.' I think you do it purposefully; then again, maybe you are just simple minded morons. It's a toss-up.

Blacks are trying to convince themselves that black lives matter, and judging form Chicago and all those cool inner cities, they are failing miserably.

I know what he said but like I pointed out he has no clue about what constitutes facts and his limited view of the facts. Yes the Black community is addressing these problems. I belong to a group of Black professionals from the hood that addresses these problems
So all that bullshit for the last month where you were denying there is a problem, that was just pride fucking with you, right? It was making me so mad you pretending that the black community doesn't have a violent crime problem. I was like, "What fucking planet does this guy live on". LOL.
I never denied there was a problem. I told you to take care of your problems in the white community. How did you take that as a denial?

During the Democratic presidential debate a question from a young black man, " via Facebook" was

What say you?
I just wonder if you people are really that stupid or if you purposely miss the point of the slogan 'black lives matter.' I think you do it purposefully; then again, maybe you are just simple minded morons. It's a toss-up.
Stupid people trained by the GOP. If "all lives" or "white lives" mattered then the slogans would have existed before BLM. As you can see its more copycatting from white people.

What say you?
A dingbat with an "I'm Ready for Hillary" sig is calling others morons. Now that's funny!

There are 7 billion people on the planet and orders of magnitude more have lived and died

It's safe to say in the grand scheme of things no one's life matters all that much

There are 7 billion people on the planet and orders of magnitude more have lived and died

It's safe to say in the grand scheme of things no one's life matters all that much
Its actually dumb to say since you cant read minds.

Don't have to the sheer numbers are all that's needed to make the determination
The sheer numbers of what? You have some numbers that say people feel it doesnt matter when others die?

The sheer numbers of what? You have some numbers that say people feel it doesnt matter when others die?
The sheer numbers of people who have already lived and died

In the grand scheme of things none of those deaths have effected the human race or the planet

Millions of people have died in the past week how many of them have effected you?

Stop focusing on your self and look at the big picture

I never said some people didn't feel it if someone dies I said in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter

In the grand scheme of things none of those deaths have effected the human race or the planet

Millions of people have died in the past week how many of them have effected you?

I never said some people didn't feel it if someone dies I said in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter
Thats whats called moving the goal posts. You originally said. "It's safe to say in the grand scheme of things no one's life matters all that much." That makes zero sense. If people dying didnt effect other people why are their funerals? Why was everyone so up in arms over the Paris bombings?

I never denied there was a problem. I told you to take care of your problems in the white community. How did you take that as a denial?
I wanted your opinion on what bill Clinton said.

" how do you characterize a gang leader who gets 13 year old boys hopped up on crack and send them to murder other African American children. You're defending the people who killed the lives you say matter.

Thats whats called moving the goal posts. You originally said. "It's safe to say in the grand scheme of things no one's life matters all that much." That makes zero sense. If people dying didnt effect other people why are their funerals? Why was everyone so up in arms over the Paris bombings?
Every day in Detroit a black shoots another black and no sharpton or Jessie Jackson shows up but one cop shoots a guy in ferguson.

I'm not defending the cop but where are your priorities?

Pretend you are Bluperman. That's black Superman. What would you insist America do? I would insist all those companies that went overseas come back and set up their factories in or around impoverished areas. You want tax breaks? Move to flint

Pretend you are Bluperman. That's black Superman. What would you insist America do? I would insist all those companies that went overseas come back and set up their factories in or around impoverished areas. You want tax breaks? Move to flint
Never heard of Bluperman. My superman was Black.

b66741a67551bf4c212132d57c0ddc19.jpg

Forum List

Back