Whose dumb idea was it to "expose trump" for biden's son's corruption

Does the revelation of Trump's phone call HELP or HURT Biden?

• Total voters
That response merely proves you aren’t capable of intelligent debate. Please apologize and leave the thread. Trolls aren’t liked here.
LOL!!! A troll complaining about trolling. That's rich!
I am not a troll.
View attachment 282240
Got some really good under the bridge studio apartments you may be interested in. It includes lunch.
Talking about gipper not you. Didn't even quote your part of the thread. :confused-84:

That response merely proves you aren’t capable of intelligent debate. Please apologize and leave the thread. Trolls aren’t liked here.
I am not a troll.
View attachment 282240
Got some really good under the bridge studio apartments you may be interested in. It includes lunch.
Talking about gipper not you. Didn't even quote your part of the thread. :confused-84:

I am offering you some prime real estate. With a fine lunch.

The Whistle blower's of course. However it's completely subjective to call his complaint dumb. Unless you haven't taken the time to read it.

I am not a troll.
View attachment 282240
I am offering you some prime real estate. With a fine lunch.
Huh?

Trump exposed Trump. Do you have a comprehension problem?

YES HE DID -

President Trump, while at the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) Tuesday, announced in a pair of tweets that he's authorizing the release of the full transcript of his July call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. The transcript will be released to the public Wednesday.

"I am currently at the United Nations representing our Country, but have authorized the release tomorrow of the complete, fully declassified and unredacted transcript of my phone conversation with President Zelensky of Ukraine," he tweeted.

Like I don't even post on USMB lately, cuz 2020 is a done deal for Trump, ez victory. But LOL, this latest jab by the Dems is just...BACKWARDS.
There's no evidence of any Biden corruption. It's just a tactic to try and deflect from Trump's own crimes. He leaned on the president of Ukraine and undoubtedly has been leaning on others to produce "evidence" against Biden.
So who's the guy in front of you with the smile on his face
Are you making fun of my family? You know that's against the TOS don't you. Report is pending.
Like I don't even post on USMB lately, cuz 2020 is a done deal for Trump, ez victory. But LOL, this latest jab by the Dems is just...BACKWARDS.
There's no evidence of any Biden corruption. It's just a tactic to try and deflect from Trump's own crimes. He leaned on the president of Ukraine and undoubtedly has been leaning on others to produce "evidence" against Biden.
Are you making fun of my family? You know that's against the TOS don't you. Report is pending.
Thinking Error: Double Standard.
You constantly tell others how dumb they are and their cognitive abilities, and then cry like a little school girl when it's applied to you.

Like I don't even post on USMB lately, cuz 2020 is a done deal for Trump, ez victory.

But LOL, this latest jab by the Dems is just...BACKWARDS.

lololol

e38.gif

No, it isn't, they don't want Biden.......so the democrats are willing to use him, destroy him....to get at Trump.

Thinking Error: Double Standard. You constantly tell others how dumb they are and their cognitive abilities, and then cry like a little school girl when it's applied to you.
That's NOT what you did. You're lying. You attacked me by ridiculing the woman in my avi picture, implying that it was me and, I presume, my wife/gf. That's actually a picture of some relatively well known people, Marty Balin and Signe Toly Anderson. So, jokes on you and and anything I may have said about your intelligence seems to be well deserved. .

Democrats lie.

Just imagine hunter biden was one of trumps kids, what the Democrats would be saying.

Don't fall for there lie that everything with Biden is on the up and up.

Oh look, the progressive is going to run and tell. Who'd have saw that coming?

If the poster doesn't follow the TOS, that's on them, not me. It's amazing how the Trumpistas are so entitled, they think rules don't apply to them! I hope they and POTUS find real soon, rules DO apply to them.

If the poster doesn't follow the TOS, that's on them, not me. It's amazing how the Trumpistas are so entitled, they think rules don't apply to them! I hope they and POTUS find real soon, rules DO apply to them.

You need a tissue huh, perhaps a hug? He really hurt your feelings. ILMAO @ "entitled". Golly, I hope "they and POTUS find soon" too.

Democrats lie.

Just imagine hunter biden was one of trumps kids, what the Democrats would be saying.

Don't fall for there lie that everything with Biden is on the up and up.
https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fcreatr-uploaded-images%2F2019-08%2F6a7791b0-bac7-11e9-bffe-ffaf36828d71
What an NPC reply.

Can't refute a thing I say.

If hunter biden was trump's kid, the scandal would be all over every news outlet everyday. If you deny that, you live on a different planet.

Hunter Biden is a druggie who bangs his brothers wife. Total pass from Democrats.

You need a tissue huh, perhaps a hug? He really hurt your feelings. ILMAO @ "entitled". Golly, I hope "they and POTUS find soon" too.
Democrats rather censor and silence people they disagree with. The American Democrats see the Internet the Chinese Democrats have in China and get hella jelly. They want that for America.

Sorry about one mistake, should be "soon to be EX-POTUS".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back