Trump Caused Oil Prices To Rise, Blamed Biden

The Saudis have had 80 years experience in market adjustments. They don't need Trump's advice and they don't go on TV every day seeking attention or validation. Grow up.
/----/ Thanks for proving you just post crap with no evidence to back it up.

/-----/ Taxed Enough Already has nothing to do with democRATs' sex rituals.
"Sex rituals"?
Why do you keep bringing up deviant sex rituals?

This guy looks like he could.

1709386311912.png

1709386220471.png

What are those objects attached to their hats?

It sure does, for himself.

Trump ZTE Order Comes After China Gave Millions to ...

View attachment 911112
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics
May 15, 2018 — Within three days of the Chinese government agreeing to provide $500 million in loans to an Indonesian theme park that the Trump ...
You can't push other nations around so you make deals... there is nothing wrong with it... the way this story was presented by the biased media is just disgusting... the facts they leave out of the story are worse than just flat out lying....

You can't push other nations around so you make deals... there is nothing wrong with it... the way this story was presented by the biased media is just disgusting... the facts they leave out of the story are worse than just flat out lying....
The "facts" the media isn't reporting?
Are..................what?

So, teabaggers WANTED Biden to end fossil fuels?

No, I can't wait to vote AGAINST, your treasonist dear leader.

The Dems / Marxists are in panic mode. Biden dumped strategic oil reserves on the market prior to the midterms to bring down gas prices.

He’s now in panic mode with the November elections on the horizon. He will ignore the rage of the greenies and ramp up oil production in an attempt to drive gas prices down and buy the election.

The "facts" the media isn't reporting?
Are..................what?
The fact that Indonesia desperately wanted these loans... that nation has several parks and they rely on them for tourism... Trump's corporation was loosely tied to it through an investment account.... but the media had to dig a mile to find that link and its very possible... here is the key fact... its very possible Trump didn't know he had an investment in that park...
Another fact left out is Trump divested from his company while he was president... two main facts left out of the story to get the result they wanted for gullible people to swallow....
I wish you Trump haters would dig a little into the Biden family as you do on Trump.... but you don't care about corruption unless its committed by a republican... which makes this entire story DOA in my book...

They agree.........of course.

Trump Supporter to The Daily Show: 'So What If He Wants ...

View attachment 911167
The Cut
https://www.thecut.com › 2016/10 › trump-voters-say-t...
Oct 14, 2016 — “You know what, so what if he wants to grab pussy?” one man told Klepper. “I want to grab pussy. I wish I could grab as much pussy as he has.” ...

Joe Biden Talking About Kids Touching His Hairy Legs in a Swimming Pool Is Not Great Viewing​

The fact that Indonesia desperately wanted these loans... that nation has several parks and they rely on them for tourism...
Yes, they do, natural PARKS, not resorts and golf clubs
Trump's corporation was loosely tied to it through an investment account
Who.........just so happened to get Chinese $$$, AFTER Trump lifted sanctions.
... but the media had to dig a mile to find that link and its very possible... here is the key fact... its very possible Trump didn't know he had an investment in that park...
A key 'FACT'?
"Very possible"?
Another fact left out is Trump divested from his company while he was president... two main facts left out of the story to get the result they wanted for gullible people to swallow....
Sure..................
I wish you Trump haters would dig a little into the Biden family as you do on Trump
Teabaggers did.................All their "witnesses" are getting locked up.
... but you don't care about corruption unless its committed by a republican... which makes this entire story DOA in my book...
Sure...........

Calls are mounting for Menendez to resign as Democrats ...​

1709391337467.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › menendez-bribery-new-je...

Sep 26, 2023 — Sen. Bob Menendez is coming under heavy pressure to resign from office as he faces federal bribery allegations.

The GOP's defenses of Bob Menendez, and what they ignore​

1709391410460.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2023/09/26

Sep 26, 2023 — Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) later echoed the sentiment. The GOP defenses of Menendez are obviously somewhat self-serving, but they ...

Forum List

Back