Whose dumb idea was it to "expose trump" for biden's son's corruption

Does the revelation of Trump's phone call HELP or HURT Biden?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Like I don't even post on USMB lately, cuz 2020 is a done deal for Trump, ez victory.

But LOL, this latest jab by the Dems is just...BACKWARDS.

lololol

e38.gif

What it did was piss Biden off. And a pissed off Biden isn't something that Rump wanted. Biden is on his Hackles now and starting to talk pretty damned good. Rump already knew if Biden got to that point Rump was going to lose to him. How did Rump know it would be Rump's own actions that would cause Biden to man up. You will notice Rump doesn't really have much of a game plan lately and is very very quiet. He gets that way while he is trying to figure out a way to make us look another way so we won't notice what's important. I really don't see a way out of this for him without him doing something else that is really, really stupid. He knows he's in serious trouble. Biden still will take more EC votes than he will in a general election no matter what the fantasy rumpster graphs presented say. And he still won't get the simple majority of the total vote either. So he's going to have to do something fantastic.

He can't win on the Economy. All he's done is kept the economy in autopilot. He can't win on Foreign Relations. He's been a friggin disaster. He can't win on the Border. His border relations has been a disaster. He can't win on Tax Reform. If the Taxes are kept like they are, by 2030, at the latest, our GPA will be lower than our Deficits which means we will have turned into a Greek economy. Good chance, it will even out in 2025 with him at the helm.

Rump is going to have to start being PResidential real fast or he's going to loose in 2020. And he's going to have to do some mighty big things fast as well. If not, Slo Mo Joe will Tortiose his way into the job.

Like I don't even post on USMB lately, cuz 2020 is a done deal for Trump, ez victory. But LOL, this latest jab by the Dems is just...BACKWARDS.
There's no evidence of any Biden corruption. It's just a tactic to try and deflect from Trump's own crimes. He leaned on the president of Ukraine and undoubtedly has been leaning on others to produce "evidence" against Biden.

You showed no proof of "corruption'.
Saying something doesn't make it true.

Like I don't even post on USMB lately, cuz 2020 is a done deal for Trump, ez victory. But LOL, this latest jab by the Dems is just...BACKWARDS.
There's no evidence of any Biden corruption. It's just a tactic to try and deflect from Trump's own crimes. He leaned on the president of Ukraine and undoubtedly has been leaning on others to produce "evidence" against Biden.
So who's the guy in front of you with the smile on his face
Are you making fun of my family? You know that's against the TOS don't you. Report is pending.

How does one believe Trump corrupt but Biden not? It’s hard to believe one and not the other.

Well no one said partisans were smart.

How does one believe Trump corrupt but Biden not? It’s hard to believe one and not the other. Well no one said partisans were smart.
LOL!!! You realize you just admitted Trump is corrupt, don't you? I agree, you partisans aren't very smart.

If there is no "evidence," that is due mainly to the fact that you have blinders on.

Sorry for your really lousy and lacking information.

Heroes, Villains & Establishment Hypocrisy

How does one believe Trump corrupt but Biden not? It’s hard to believe one and not the other. Well no one said partisans were smart.
LOL!!! You realize you just admitted Trump is corrupt, don't you? I agree, you partisans aren't very smart.

He is only admitting Trump is corrupt by the same measure that we consider Biden corrupt.

Do you even read?

If I am correct Gipper is like me and is not a fan of Trump and believe this Ukraine scandal hurt both but in my opinion put a nail in Biden political coffin.

Please excuse democrats they are suffering from trump derangement syndrome
You know, Jitss617, I needed that reminder this early morning. ;) I'll try to remember it all day today if it's not too long and the Congress acts nice.
Oh, and just one more thing. Biden exposed Biden better than anyone else. :lmao:

If there is no "evidence," that is due mainly to the fact that you have blinders on. Sorry for your really lousy and lacking information. Heroes, Villains & Establishment Hypocrisy
Sorry, not going to accept "evidence" from this source. Give us a cite from a someone that can be
He is only admitting Trump is corrupt by the same measure that we consider Biden corrupt.Do you even read?
So is Biden corrupt or not? Be careful with your answer, because that would mean "Trump is corrupt by the same measure".

LOL. I have no doubt in my mind Donny is corrupt. I also know Biden is too. Sadly, you just aren’t smart enough to understand.

If there is no "evidence," that is due mainly to the fact that you have blinders on. Sorry for your really lousy and lacking information. Heroes, Villains & Establishment Hypocrisy
Sorry, not going to accept "evidence" from this source. Give us a cite from a someone that can be
He is only admitting Trump is corrupt by the same measure that we consider Biden corrupt.Do you even read?
So is Biden corrupt or not? Be careful with your answer, because that would mean "Trump is corrupt by the same measure".
Ya just shouldn't try to hide Biden behind White House apron strings. He might abuse the lady cooks.

Forum List

Back