Whose dumb idea was it to "expose trump" for biden's son's corruption

Does the revelation of Trump's phone call HELP or HURT Biden?

• Total voters
Like I don't even post on USMB lately, cuz 2020 is a done deal for Trump, ez victory. But LOL, this latest jab by the Dems is just...BACKWARDS.
There's no evidence of any Biden corruption. It's just a tactic to try and deflect from Trump's own crimes. He leaned on the president of Ukraine and undoubtedly has been leaning on others to produce "evidence" against Biden.
So who's the guy in front of you with the smile on his face
Are you making fun of my family? You know that's against the TOS don't you. Report is pending.
Like I don't even post on USMB lately, cuz 2020 is a done deal for Trump, ez victory. But LOL, this latest jab by the Dems is just...BACKWARDS.
There's no evidence of any Biden corruption. It's just a tactic to try and deflect from Trump's own crimes. He leaned on the president of Ukraine and undoubtedly has been leaning on others to produce "evidence" against Biden.
Are you making fun of my family? You know that's against the TOS don't you. Report is pending.
Thinking Error: Double Standard. You constantly tell others how dumb they are and their cognitive abilities, and then cry like a little school girl when it's applied to you.
That's NOT what you did. You're lying. You attacked me by ridiculing the woman in my avi picture, implying that it was me and, I presume, my wife/gf. That's actually a picture of some relatively well known people, Marty Balin and Signe Toly Anderson. So, jokes on you and and anything I may have said about your intelligence seems to be well deserved. .
Oh I have thinking errors, like you said; but I know how to control mine

Thinking Error: Double Standard. You constantly tell others how dumb they are and their cognitive abilities, and then cry like a little school girl when it's applied to you.
That's NOT what you did. You're lying. You attacked me by ridiculing the woman in my avi picture, implying that it was me and, I presume, my wife/gf. That's actually a picture of some relatively well known people, Marty Balin and Signe Toly Anderson. So, jokes on you and and anything I may have said about your intelligence seems to be well deserved. .
So you say, but your posts say otherwise.

Biden is on tape bragging about his corruption.

There is no evidence whatsoever Trump asked for evidence about Biden.

Your hatred doesn't change reality.

Well, it worked, no

Focus off of Biden on Trump

One huge problem. Your attempt at taking the focus off of Rump with the "Hey, look over there" routine isn't working. Rump is still in serious trouble. He broke the law and then attempted to cover it up and got caught. Not the first time but the first time he's been caught with both hands in the cookie jar. No matter how much you try and play the old 7 year old defense of "What about Jimmy", he got caught dead to rights. Maybe later we can look at little Jimmy but for now, we are looking at little Donnie Rump.

Well, it worked, no

One huge problem. Your attempt at taking the focus off of Rump with the "Hey, look over there" routine isn't working. Rump is still in serious trouble. He broke the law and then attempted to cover it up and got caught. Not the first time but the first time he's been caught with both hands in the cookie jar. No matter how much you try and play the old 7 year old defense of "What about Jimmy", he got caught dead to rights. Maybe later we can look at little Jimmy but for now, we are looking at little Donnie Rump.
ROFLMFAO

Um, you’re confused

Trump and company brought up Biden and Ukraine,
then came “Hey, look here”

3 Democratic Senators wrote a letter
to the prosecutor of Ukraine,
while the Mueller investigation was still ongoing
pressuring him to cooperate if he wasn’t
and asking him to answer 3 questions

Go fuck yourself

Biden is on tape bragging about his corruption. There is no evidence whatsoever Trump asked for evidence about Biden. Your hatred doesn't change reality.
Except that all legitimate sources consider that report to be bullsh*t. Trump's corruption, however, is well documented and, as we saw, is turning him into a raging lunatic, because he knows he's hanging by a thread

Well, it worked, no

ROFLMFAO

Um, you’re confused

Trump and company brought up Biden and Ukraine,
then came “Hey, look here”

3 Democratic Senators wrote a letter
to the prosecutor of Ukraine,
while the Mueller investigation was still ongoing
pressuring him to cooperate if he wasn’t
and asking him to answer 3 questions

Go fuck yourself

The Rump Blackmailing Ukraine came first. Then the Biden "Hey, look over there" came after that. And there is proof on the Rump Blackmail and zero proof on the Biden "Hey, Look Over There". The Majority of America ain't buying the "Hey, look over there" this time.

So you say, but your posts say otherwise.
So why do you have the smile on your face

Biden is on tape bragging about his corruption. There is no evidence whatsoever Trump asked for evidence about Biden. Your hatred doesn't change reality.
Except that all legitimate sources consider that report to be bullsh*t. Trump's corruption, however, is well documented and, as we saw, is turning him into a raging lunatic, because he knows he's hanging by a thread
3 years of the non stop bullshit
has turned me into a raging lunatic

I’m glad he’s acting like a raging lunatic
because that’s the last thing they want

Anyone else would have cracked, not him
Believe me when I say, they can take him down
but he’s not going to go down alone
He'll take as many of those mother fuckers as he can
When he’s not president anymore,
he will make destroying them a priority

He can bounce back...they can not

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

💁🏼‍♀️_Revisiting threads/posts from late 2016-early 2020 when I was a regular fixture here is like Heinz ketchup...worth the wait

The utter stupidity and idiocy of so many posters is 10x as prominent now than it was at the time

I'm actually embarrassed for you pathetic oxygen thieves

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

💁🏼‍♀️_Revisiting threads/posts from late 2016-early 2020 when I was a regular fixture here is like Heinz ketchup...worth the wait

The utter stupidity and idiocy of so many posters is 10x as prominent now than it was at the time

Nothing to see then; nothing to see now. :dunno:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I don't think your pathetic tantrum is going to help ya Boi.

Like I don't even post on USMB lately, cuz 2020 is a done deal for Trump, ez victory.

But LOL, this latest jab by the Dems is just...BACKWARDS.

lololol

e38.gif

Wow, this post hasn't aged well at all.

Biden won by a landslide.

Trump world failed at every Big Lie lawsuit.

And Trump's first criminal trial starts in 5 weeks, with 91 felony charges.

How many felony charges does Joe Biden have levied against him? Round up.

Wow, this post hasn't aged well at all.

Biden won by a landslide.

Trump world failed at every Big Lie lawsuit.

And Trump's first criminal trial starts in 5 weeks, with 91 felony charges.

How many felony charges does Joe Biden have levied against him? Round up.
1708331359621.gif

Forum List

Back