The difference between Trump dumb statements and Biden's dumb statements....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Now I KNOW and acknowledge Trump made dumb statements... but he has an excuse... he is not a politician. He is a person that get's things done. But these Biden statements are pure truly ignorant statements even though he is a life long politician and should KNOW you don't AS PRESIDENT divide the country but here are several statements that have had a disastrous affect, even killing Americans that Bide made.
Dumb Biden Statement:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The number of undocumented immigrant crossings at the southwest border for fiscal year 2022 topped 2.76 million, breaking the previous annual record by more than 1 million, according to Customs and Border Protection data.

Drug smuggling of Fentanyl has caused nearly double the fentanyl deaths under Biden
drugdeathsUSA.png

Dumb Biden Statement:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So what has been the results?
U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.
“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
www.theenergymix.com
So oil companies stop drilling especially on Federal lands as Biden has banned with statements like this:
"There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling."
RESULTS: Gas prices have increased..
Lowest price 04/2020 $1.938 per gallon
highest price: 06/2022 $5.032 per gallon
Price increase: $3.094 or over 61.5% increase in prices... WHY folks with an increase in production...
Dumb ass Biden never considered being cooperative... BUT guaranteed that the oil industry would be out of business!
Remember he guaranteed it!
Folks for a politically correct, 40+ year politician... this was truly a stupid statement when it would have been so much more inclusive for everyone to have said:
Now Biden could have said this:..
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
No excuses for raising gas prices! But instead Biden made the fossil fuel industry that supplies over 6,000 products to our economy including 300 million barrels of oil to build 2.6 billion tires each year an 1+ billion barrels of oil for asphalt that 94% of our roads are made from and yet Biden WANTS to help fossil fuels raise prices while they can as Biden's guarantee to put them out of business!

gasprices.png

Now I KNOW and acknowledge Trump made dumb statements... but he has an excuse... he is not a politician. He is a person that get's things done. But these Biden statements are pure truly ignorant statements even though he is a life long politician and should KNOW you don't AS PRESIDENT divide the country but here are several statements that have had a disastrous affect, even killing Americans that Bide made.
Dumb Biden Statement:

The number of undocumented immigrant crossings at the southwest border for fiscal year 2022 topped 2.76 million, breaking the previous annual record by more than 1 million, according to Customs and Border Protection data.

Drug smuggling of Fentanyl has caused nearly double the fentanyl deaths under Biden
View attachment 750908
Dumb Biden Statement:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.
“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
www.theenergymix.com
So oil companies stop drilling especially on Federal lands as Biden has banned with statements like this:
Price increase: $3.094 or over 61.5% increase in prices... WHY folks with an increase in production...
Dumb ass Biden never considered being cooperative... BUT guaranteed that the oil industry would be out of business!
Folks for a politically correct, 40+ year politician... this was truly a stupid statement when it would have been so much more inclusive for everyone to have said:
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
No excuses for raising gas prices! But instead Biden made the fossil fuel industry that supplies over 6,000 products to our economy including 300 million barrels of oil to build 2.6 billion tires each year an 1+ billion barrels of oil for asphalt that 94% of our roads are made from and yet Biden WANTS to help fossil fuels raise prices while they can as Biden's guarantee to put them out of business!

View attachment 750912

Yeah, Trump did build almost 50 miles of new wall in 4 years. That was one of his campaign promises. LOL

Josef Stolen gets graded on the 'drooling fucktard' scale. If he completes a sentence, that's a B+, and he completes a sentence without shitting his pants, it's an automatic A-. Anything outlandish or completely implausible gets extra credit.

For instance, "I never talked to Hunter about his business dealings overseas, I thought he was in the basement fucking his sister-in-law and doing crack" would be considered William F Buckley-like to the marxist politburo.

The bar is low for that dumb animal.

Here's an interesting fact about Republicans...

Whenever a Democrat is in Office, they talk about "The President shouldn't divide the country, listen to 'both sides'.

But whenever a Republican is in Office, they talk about "we all need to stand behind our Leader, he knows what's best for the country."

See what they did there?

And?
Biden LIED as most people like you about and I quote Biden...
Biden said...maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

Plus...hey I agree that Trump made statements that a politically incorrect non-politician would make so HE HAS an excuse!
But Biden DID SAY "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".! Biden said that specifically!
NO question!

Here's an interesting fact about Republicans...

Whenever a Democrat is in Office, they talk about "The President shouldn't divide the country, listen to 'both sides'.

But whenever a Republican is in Office, they talk about "we all need to stand behind our Leader, he knows what's best for the country."

See what they did there?
THERE IS NO PROOF that what you wrote is a FACT! YOU don't seem to comprehend the difference do you?
FACTS can be supported with substantiation...a word evidently YOU don't understand and THAT's a FACT exemplified by your statement!

Dumb Biden Statement:

View attachment 750908
Dumb Biden Statement:

www.theenergymix.com

View attachment 750912

While Biden has been wrong on every major issue for 50 years, he is little more than a dementia riddled puppet now.

Dumb Biden Statement:

View attachment 750908
Dumb Biden Statement:

www.theenergymix.com

View attachment 750912

Xiden's statements, are his policy...the policy of the Demafascist...death and poverty

While Biden has been wrong on every major issue for 50 years, he is little more than a dementia riddled puppet now.
Even his former co-workers in the Obama admin, fellow Dems, have admitted that Xiden is an idiot and been wrong.....yet people still voted for him

Robert Gates seems to double down on claim that Biden's been wrong on top foreign policy issues for decades​

Yeah, Trump did build almost 50 miles of new wall in 4 years. That was one of his campaign promises. LOL
YOU are so DUMB!!! I did just a less than 2 minute google and found THIS you idiot!
"Before Biden stopped new construction on the wall, the Trump administration had built 458 miles of what it dubbed “border wall system,” according to final figures compiled by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and provided to U.S. News.
See dummies like you don't seem to understand the use of the internet!
But thanks to your stupidity and laziness... YOU are proving my point in so many ways!
A) YOU lied about "Trump build almost 50 miles"... nearly 10 TIMES more than you said!
B) You are PROVING why the border BECAUSE of "surge to the border" statement AND stopping construction have now created:
1)The number of undocumented immigrant crossings at the southwest border for fiscal year 2022 topped 2.76 million,
2) Biden's stopping the wall and his urging to "surge to the border" has caused increase in drug deaths because increase of drug
smuggling...

Fentanyl Seizures at Border Continue to Spike, Making San Diego a National Epicenter for Fentanyl Trafficking; U.S. Attorney’s Office Prioritizes Prosecutions and Prevention Programs​

So where are YOUR facts ?

Forum List

Back