Who's the better lawyer

• RBG's body double

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Barack "judicial review? Wuzzdat??" Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its gotta be the body double. I'm willing to bet that the only time Obama actually attended Harvard Law was for the class picture and Kagan took the bar exam for him

Having gone to law school and reluctantly becoming a member of the "Bar," I learned that the "best" lawyers in many areas (criminal, tort, politics) are the ones with absolutely no scruples and a total disregard of truth and reality.

For example, the criminal defense attorneys who will viciously slander prosecution witnesses, impugn truthful accusers/victims, deny valid evidence, and defame police. Tort lawyers will rail at the Ford Motor Company when the person truly at fault was a penniless teenager in a hyped-up Mustang. Politicians who make a complete mockery of their oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

Yes, these are the 'good' ones.

Between RBG and Soetoro I really can't say. Good lawyers and disasters as human beings. It's a tie.

Having gone to law school and reluctantly becoming a member of the "Bar," I learned that the "best" lawyers in many areas (criminal, tort, politics) are the ones with absolutely no scruples and a total disregard of truth and reality.

For example, the criminal defense attorneys who will viciously slander prosecution witnesses, impugn truthful accusers/victims, deny valid evidence, and defame police. Tort lawyers will rail at the Ford Motor Company when the person truly at fault was a penniless teenager in a hyped-up Mustang. Politicians who make a complete mockery of their oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

Yes, these are the 'good' ones.

Between RBG and Soetoro I really can't say. Good lawyers and disasters as human beings. It's a tie.

RBGs body double might have attended Law School, were positive Barack never did

Forum List

Back