Who's lucky enough to be part of the LGBT!

Who's lucky enough to be part of the LGBT!

• Total voters
Who's lucky enough to be part of the LGBT! Lets get together as this can be our support thread on usmb!

I am not, probably obviously. But per your signature: how can it be a "superior" lifestyle? If we were all gay, um, the species would have an even more difficult time sustaining itself than it does now.

Alternate lifestyle, sure.

Superior? No way.

Who's lucky enough to be part of the LGBT! Lets get together as this can be our support thread on usmb!

If you are a member of a Handicapped group already , why the need for more attention from people you do not know and never will?

If you are alone , ask yourself Why ?

I am not a lesbian, but I support the right of consenting adults to do whatever they want - and that includes marriage.

I draw the line at introducing the topic in any way to young schoolchildren In the public schools. One of the elected School Board members in my liberal county - a gay man with no children - is so focused on gay sex being taught that he chose to swear in on a book featuring a man teaching a child how to perform oral sex, with drawings - a book that had been banned from the school library.

So what happens is that liberals push things to the extreme and lose the support of others who would have supported them if they weren’t so radical.

I am not, probably obviously. But per your signature: how can it be a "superior" lifestyle? If we were all gay, um, the species would have an even more difficult time sustaining itself than it does now.

Alternate lifestyle, sure.

Superior? No way.
Oh, I didn’t notice her signature. That’s pretty bad: a lesbian who doesn‘t want to be discriminated against due to her sexual orientation is now claiming that she is superior to heterosexuals?

To be fair, if you're involved in something and you feel the need to be supported, perhaps it's time to move on to something else ... very few stamp collectors or fly fishing enthusiast feel the need for a support thread.
/---/ Fly fishing is so cruel to flies. End it now.

I know you hate gays, pretty sure. but won't stoop to that.
What I want to point out to any gays that see what is wrong with gay acts....when you start pushing that being gay is different from being human and then ask for special rights, you seal your fate.

Russia begins crackdown on LGBT propaganda after landmark court ruling​

The Russian agency Rosfinmonitoring added what it called the ‘LGBT social movement and its structural units’ to its list of extremist and terrorist organizations, in the country’s latest move against LGBT ideology.

Now if they had only listened to Pope John Paul and based their rights on being humans. Now they will be crushed in Russia.
Want peace in the world ? Work for HUMAN rights.

ProgPat.jpg

God forbid that the UCMB would allow the forum to be used by predatory homosexual pedophiles to groom potential converts.

Forum List

Back