Who's lucky enough to be part of the LGBT!

Who's lucky enough to be part of the LGBT!

• Total voters
I am not a lesbian, but I support the right of consenting adults to do whatever they want - and that includes marriage.

I draw the line at introducing the topic in any way to young schoolchildren In the public schools. One of the elected School Board members in my liberal county - a gay man with no children - is so focused on gay sex being taught that he chose to swear in on a book featuring a man teaching a child how to perform oral sex, with drawings - a book that had been banned from the school library.

So what happens is that liberals push things to the extreme and lose the support of others who would have supported them if they weren’t so radical.

You get half a like for this because marriage is a holy union so a homosexual wedding doesn't even make any sense and should not be legal, but yeah if gay people want to be together I say let them. It has absolutely nothing to do with me and where I'm going to spend my eternity.

He's a "dude". But call him ma'am

You get half a like for this because marriage is a holy union so a homosexual wedding doesn't even make any sense and should not be legal, but yeah if gay people want to be together I say let them. It has absolutely nothing to do with me and where I'm going to spend my eternity.

I’m going to have to respectfully disagree. I admit I still do a double take when a man refers to his husband or a woman her wife, but it’s just not a hill I’m going to die on.

There is so much wrong with the liberals - flying in hundreds of thousands of illegals, worried about disrespecting a violent murdering animal by calling him illegal, turning on Israel and giving cover to HAMAS, valuing skin color over merit, paying off loans of educated professionals while the working class can barely afford groceries, going after political opponents with ”creative” lawfare, censoring conservative voices, etc., etc., that I figure if a man wants to marry another man, it’s low on my list of concerns.

As my dad used to say, “you have to pick your battles.”

I’m going to have to respectfully disagree. I admit I still do a double take when a man refers to his husband or a woman her wife, but it’s just not a hill I’m going to die on.

There is so much wrong with the liberals - flying in hundreds of thousands of illegals, worried about disrespecting a violent murdering animal by calling him illegal, turning on Israel and giving cover to HAMAS, valuing skin color over merit, paying off loans of educated professionals while the working class can barely afford groceries, going after political opponents with ”creative” lawfare, censoring conservative voices, etc., etc., that I figure if a man wants to marry another man, it’s low on my list of concerns.

As my dad used to say, “you have to pick your battles.”

I'm not saying that people can't do it because it's legal, I'm just saying that they shouldn't and it shouldn't be. Just in my opinion but like you I'm WAY more concerned about it being pushed upon children. For at the moment that's my top priority.

images (20).jpeg

Forum List

Back