Who's NOT Hurt By Illegals?

Loki, my intention WASN'T to anger you, if I did, I apologize.

If this issue was simple, then it would have already been solved.

What is required is for those in government to ENFORCE the laws that already exist. Very much like that sheriff in Arizona is doing.

If these people were arrested, put in tent cities, and being required to both serve some time, and pay a fine. I belive a large part of the problem would dry up quite quickly. No matter the country of origin.:cool:

There is a stink about this, that is escaping wide spread notice.

But, the FIRST course of action is to enforce the laws, the rest can be dealt with as opportunity allows.

You never do, pal, you never do.:rofl:

Yet I appreciate the central thrust of your argument, which essentially is that overly "simplistic" notion of illegal immigrants taking advantage of the black market labor pool, which is not subject to--amonst other "simplistic" things like wage fixing--socialized retirement taxes, income redistribution and parity taxes, and the socialized healthcare (that you mentioned) that participants in the legal labor market are forced to bear.

When I need a link, I scrounge one up. I have found through experience it is mostly a pointless endeavor. I post a link and someone posts a contradictory link, and there always is a contradictory link.

I don't find playing "battling links" entertaining in the slightest, and while I can accept using links as support for an argument, I am less than impressed by those who use the links themselves as their argument. Anybody can be a parrot if that's what they wish to be.

Apparently, its that complex and richly detailed phenomenon of the people not making their vioces heard.

POWAH 2 DA PEEPS, YO!!!!:eusa_snooty:

How about that complex and richly detailed phenomenon of not listening the what the people are saying ? People want illegals OUT. By a large majority.

How about that complex and richly detailed phenomenon of not listening the what the people are saying ? People want illegals OUT. By a large majority.

Yea, I agree dilloduck, but for some reason, government doesn't have its listening ears on.:eusa_wall:

What is happening on our boarders is JUST as important, as the rest of the WOT, cause what's happening there is quite terrorizing.

Yea, I agree dilloduck, but for some reason, government doesn't have its listening ears on.:eusa_wall:

What is happening on our boarders is JUST as important, as the rest of the WOT, cause what's happening there is quite terrorizing.

Which I why I constantly harp on the fact that there is an AGENDA to allow the continued invasion of our country from the south.

Forum List

Back