Who's NOT Hurt By Illegals?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Journalists, for one.

So they cover immigration accordingly...

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/12/newsflash_worki.php

Reporters thrive on sympathetic stories about illegal immigrants who work hard and go to church.

But, were a busload of illegals from Australia to turn up at their newspaper and offer reportage at 10 percent below the going rate, the writers would call the authorities so fast that your head would spin. And the publisher’s argument that thanks to the cheap Australians, he’s able to trim a few cents off the newsstand price would make no impression.

I've said many times. Illegals are not doing any job that Americans wont, if offered a fair pay (minimum wage at least) Americans will be standing in line to take the position.

I've said many times. Illegals are not doing any job that Americans wont, if offered a fair pay (minimum wage at least) Americans will be standing in line to take the position.

The day I see WHITES & BLACKS picking fruits & vegetables in the hot fields, I'll believe this nonsense.

The day I see WHITES & BLACKS picking fruits & vegetables in the hot fields, I'll believe this nonsense.

The day you vote for amnesty for these illegals aliens and they start paying taxes, you won't see them picking fuits and vegetables in any hot field either. They'll have to get real jobs that pay real money that accounts for the taxes, unlike their current cash payoff they head right back to Mexico with every weekend.

The day I see all illegals paying their medical bills and not skipping town on hundreds of thousands of dollars in bills you can spew your crap...

The reality is the people who have tried to justify amnesty for these illegals aliens are rich and don't have to ever worry about getting there hands dirty. Trouble is that having these illegals from all these different countries doing these manual labor jobs is the costs remain low and we are allowed to enjoy these discounted cost at the mercy of our communities being over run by these illegals. The real question is how do you effectly address this serious concern and at the same time limit future problems with immigrants? Until these questions are really addressed then this will next be fixed and we'll continue to not have any tolerance for these people.

Tell you what. Go to a town with no illegals and look around. You'll see white women working as maids and housekeeping at hospitals and you'll see highschool kids helping out the farmers in the summer. WHY???????????? Because these employers are paying at least minimum as required by law.

Once illegals become legal they'll start demanding higher pay, insurance and other benefits, and they'll stop working for peanuts.

Tell you what. Go to a town with no illegals and look around. You'll see white women working as maids and housekeeping at hospitals and you'll see highschool kids helping out the farmers in the summer. WHY???????????? Because these employers are paying at least minimum as required by law.

Once illegals become legal they'll start demanding higher pay, insurance and other benefits, and they'll stop working for peanuts.
Actually, if we eliminated the minimum wage, there'd be no black market labor pool for illegal immigrants (or those who hire them) to take advantage of.

Once illegals become legals, they'll just become unemployed, and expand the already bloated moocher parade we have in front of the welfare check dispensary--and then new illegal immigrants will just take their places in the orchards and fields.

Actually, if we eliminated the minimum wage, there'd be no black market labor pool for illegal immigrants (or those who hire them) to take advantage of.

Once illegals become legals, they'll just become unemployed, and expand the already bloated moocher parade we have in front of the welfare check dispensary--and then new illegal immigrants will just take their places in the orchards and fields.

Well, thats really quite simplistic.

EVERYTHING is interrelated, and when confused, follow THE MONEY.

I DO believe that dilloduck is on the right track, he's also trying to make it too simple.

We, the United States, offer the good life, the people from South of the boarder can't be faulted for wanting the good life, no one would argue this point.

The problem, as I see it, the way they are going about it. They are making themselves CRIMINALS.

Once THAT occurs, they have LOST my support, and it would seem, many Americans feel the same as me.

Now, its up to our government to enforce the laws, as they stand on the books.

Come on people, make your voice heard.

Begin with:

...and then follow with:

I DO believe that dilloduck is on the right track, he's also trying to make it too simple.

We, the United States, offer the good life, the people from South of the boarder can't be faulted for wanting the good life, no one would argue this point.

The problem, as I see it, the way they are going about it. They are making themselves CRIMINALS.

Once THAT occurs, they have LOST my support, and it would seem, many Americans feel the same as me.

LOLs :clap2:

So what's stopping the govt from enforcing the current laws ?

You all need to get off the south of the border kick. They maybe the ones in the news but actually our country is being over run by a lot of other foreigners. Chinese, Jamaicans, Russians, Asians from other countries and eastern block countries. Each group has its problems and issues so the ideal thing is to address it across the board. Human trafficking is just that and it isn’t one specific group.

So what's stopping the govt from enforcing the current laws ?
Apparently, its that complex and richly detailed phenomenon of the people not making their vioces heard.

POWAH 2 DA PEEPS, YO!!!!:eusa_snooty:

Yours (and Dillo's) explantion is contradictory to real event. No one is faulting anyone for wanting to come to the US and live the "good life."

They aren't doing that.

They come over the border. leaving their families in Mexico, and hire on with someone willing to risk hiring illegals. Then, they pal up with their illegal bretheren and will move in who knows how many into an apartment. For example, in Alexandria, VA where I lived, they raided the apartment next door and found out up to twenty different illegals were living in a two bedroom apartment.

On the way to work, when they hit the convenience or grocery store, one buys a loaf of bread, one the sodas, one the lunchmeat, one the cheese, etc. Then they pile into a Suburban and off to the construction site they go.

Come Friday, they get their cash payoff, and back across the border they go, leaving most of their earnings with "mama."

Repeat cycle.

If they get hurt, they can't be denied medical treatment. Then across the border they go, skipping out on the bill, and they'll pop up in another Southwestern city/town with another name. And guess who's paying that bill?

Point is, they aren't coming here to live our life in the land of milk-n-honey. They come here and live like locusts while and live like roaches.

And I don't need any links or stats ..... I SEE it every day.

And I don't need any links or stats...
You never do, pal, you never do.:rofl:

Yet I appreciate the central thrust of your argument, which essentially is that overly "simplistic" notion of illegal immigrants taking advantage of the black market labor pool, which is not subject to--amonst other "simplistic" things like wage fixing--socialized retirement taxes, income redistribution and parity taxes, and the socialized healthcare (that you mentioned) that participants in the legal labor market are forced to bear.

Forum List

Back