who's next for the republicans to go after

The Post Office works?

If Fedex had their results and costs it wouldn't survive 3 months.
....No doubt the result of the trained-eye of a combat-Vet......​

"As a Marine, Smith had the opportunity to observe the military's logistics system first hand. He served two tours of duty in Vietnam, flying with pilots on over 200 combat missions. He was honorably discharged in 1969 with the rank of Captain, having received the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and two Purple Hearts. While in the military, Smith carefully observed the procurement and delivery procedures, fine-tuning his dream for an overnight delivery service."

(....As-opposed-to some Professional-Manager/"conservative"-weenie Chickenhawk.)​

Your point?

Wait.

What?

You actually read his shit? Wow. I thought the whole board had Shithead on ignore.

You can bet it will be the post office if they can get more congressmen and senators elected next time.

I have no problem with that. 99% of my mail goes directly in the trash bin. Make postage $2 if that is the true cost, if they can't compete at that rate, then buh bye.

....No doubt the result of the trained-eye of a combat-Vet......

(....As-opposed-to some Professional-Manager/"conservative"-weenie Chickenhawk.)​

Your point?

Wait.

What?

You actually read his shit? Wow. I thought the whole board had Shithead on ignore.

It's like being kind to the town drunk. Occasionally he's lucent enough to get his point across.

Try posting like him one time. It's exhausting.

You can bet it will be the post office if they can get more congressmen and senators elected next time.

I have no problem with that. 99% of my mail goes directly in the trash bin. Make postage $2 if that is the true cost, if they can't compete at that rate, then buh bye.

Like damn near everything the government does, the mail can be sent at a profit by a private company.

Forum List

Back