Who's Killing The Black Men??????

It doesn't work that easily In reality.

True,you'd have to go find a job first of all. Even if that meant riding the bus for four hours a day to do it.
Then you pack your shit and move to a better part of town. Of course sitting on the front porch playing rap music,smoking blunts and drinking forty's all day will no longer be an option. But I figure with this new found maturity that wont be a problem right?
speaking of fantasies...

You got that right. Glad you agree.
yes I do agree you are fantasying ...

Jeebus. Learn some English.

2011, the most recent year for which data is available, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians.
White-on-white murder in America is out of control - Vox

How long till those pesky percentages pop up and ruin your fairy tale?
the percentages have already ruined yours.

How so?
kinda of obvious aint it...!
simple really since white people are the majority by sheer numbers alone they kill more of each other than anybody.

Not as a rate. Murder is not one of the 10 leading causes of death for white men, bub.
irrelevant

How long till those pesky percentages pop up and ruin your fairy tale?

How so?
simple really since white people are the majority by sheer numbers alone they kill more of each other than anybody.

Not as a rate. Murder is not one of the 10 leading causes of death for white men, bub.
irrelevant

HAHAHAHA!

That's an admission that you've been spanked so hard you can't even deal with the facts.

How so?

irrelevant

HAHAHAHA!

That's an admission that you've been spanked so hard you can't even deal with the facts.

What the hell is it with these people and simple math?

irrelevant

HAHAHAHA!

They didn't learn math in school; they absorbed a Collectivist agenda.

How so?

irrelevant

HAHAHAHA!

you wish .. I did not say cause of death so your answer is irrelevant.
we were not discussing murder not cancer or heart disease so my statement stands

irrelevant

HAHAHAHA!

we were not discussing murder not cancer or heart disease so my statement stands

Your statement is So Flimsy, it is Blowin' in the Wind, bub.

irrelevant

HAHAHAHA!

you are the one who seem to have a problem with basic math .

Murder

Race and Sex of Victim by Race and Sex of Offender, 2011

[Single victim/single offender]

Race of victim Total Race of offender Sex of offender
White
Black Other Unknown Male Female Unknown
White
3,172 2,630 448 33 61 2,810 301 61
Black 2,695 193 2,447 9 46 2,385 264 46
Other race 180 45 36 99 0 155 25 0
Unknown race 84 36 27 3 18 63 3 18
Sex of victim Total Race of offender Sex of offender
White Black Other Unknown Male Female Unknown
Male 4,304 1,834 2,289 87 94 3,760 450 94
Female 1,743 1,034 642 54 13 1,590 140 13
Unknown sex 84 36 27 3 18
FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

irrelevant

HAHAHAHA!

It's hilarious!! They think by being deliberately obtuse they win the argument,when in reality it only makes them appear desperate.

irrelevant

HAHAHAHA!

keep dreaming..

irrelevant

HAHAHAHA!

It's hilarious!! They think by being deliberately obtuse they win the argument,when in reality it only makes them appear desperate.
wow that's chicken shit, nothing I've posted is obtuse, do you even have a clue as to what obtuse means?

irrelevant

HAHAHAHA!

wow that's chicken shit, nothing I've posted is obtuse, do you even have a clue as to what obtuse means?

Clear enough for you?
Or are you being deliberately obtuse yet again....

annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
"he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse"

You're one stupid MFer.

HAHAHAHA!

Clear enough for you?

You're one stupid MFer.
the annoying part is true the rest is wishful thinking on your part .
how are the facts insensitive ?
do they give you the vapors Blanche DuBois?

Clear enough for you?

You're one stupid MFer.

Sorry,I find it difficult to believe you dont understand percentages and what they show when it comes to criminal activity among blacks and whites.
Something to consider..if you dont understand what those numbers imply you're a complete dolt.
So which is it?

Clear enough for you?

You're one stupid MFer.

Sorry,I find it difficult to believe you dont understand percentages and what they show when it comes to criminal activity among blacks and whites.
Something to consider..if you dont understand what those numbers imply you're a complete dolt.
So which is it?
it's neither ...
the implication is not hard to understand.
you still are skating around why the facts I 've posted are insensitive?

Clear enough for you?

You're one stupid MFer.

So which is it?
it's neither ...

"Or slow to understand"
Reading is fundamental...or in you case funDUHmental.

Clear enough for you?

You're one stupid MFer.

So which is it?
it's neither ...

"Or slow to understand"
Reading is fundamental...or in you case funDUHmental.
another false assumption.. the lack is not in my understanding but your cowardice.
I
I WRONLY ASSUMED the you're a retard ploy is WAS beneath you ...obviously it aint...

So who really caused so many blacks to attack police officers?
Left Wing distorted Media - which salavatiously seizes upon ANY white on black crimes and completely ignore Black on white crime and black on black crime. Even the Trayvon Martin case - the killer Zimmerman - a hispanic was depicted as white for the convenience of the left wing narrative..

Screen-Shot-2014-12-09-at-9.27.45-PM.png

Ratio-whites-to-blacks-killed96fianal.jpg

Wake up people - you're being fed distortions, half truths and outright lies to further the agenda of the ruling class aka the Demonrats.

It should be obvious that the Right only wants to end our War on Poverty.
Yet is it a war on poverty, or is it really a war to increase poverty?

After $22 trillion dollars you'd think that you would be able to show some success. Instead, the problem is worse. Even Democrats admit it's worse. It's the only honest part of their argument. They won't admit that simply throwing money at the problem isn't a solution, especially when so much of the money never goes to solving the problem.

FYI, Washington DC is rolling in cash. Used to be during the oil boom Texas was rolling in cash. Years ago California was because of Silicon Valley and Hollywood. Now DC is the place to be is you want see extravagance. What does this tell you?

It tells me we're being robbed by our public-servants.

Forum List

Back