Whore Churches

Here goes another example with old Catholicism with her perverted popes and notorious gay-pedophile priests who do their sex orgies on underage school boys.

You're not really stupid enough to equate homosexuality with pedophilia, are you?

Here goes another example with old Catholicism with her perverted popes and notorious gay-pedophile priests who do their sex orgies on underage school boys.

You're not really stupid enough to equate homosexuality with pedophilia, are you?
Unfortunately there are enough facts that gays target underage boys,I do not mention straight pedophiles.We all remember 13 years old Jesse Dirkhising of AR who was brutally sodomized and chocked to death by one gay couple.Another pre-teen boy in MA was raped and killed by two homos.What about the court case with this famous star Michael Jackson?
Enogh facts?

Unfortunately there are enough facts that gays target underage boys,I do not mention straight pedophiles.We all remember 13 years old Jesse Dirkhising of AR who was brutally sodomized and chocked to death by one gay couple.Another pre-teen boy in MA was raped and killed by two homos.What about the court case with this famous star Michael Jackson?
Enogh facts?

Yes, you ARE stupid enough to equate homosexuality with pedophilia. None of what you present shows that the two are the same. Got anything of substance to present? Of course you don't.

Enogh facts?

Yes, you ARE stupid enough to equate homosexuality with pedophilia. None of what you present shows that the two are the same. Got anything of substance to present? Of course you don't.
Are you not aware that homosexuals prey on boys from the ancient times.What about in Sodom and Gomorrah,ancient Roman Empire,in Catholic Church among the priests and monks throughout the church's history?

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

People in glass houses.....

I don't think that one is in the constitution sport. I'll go with the first ammendment and encourage the outing of the perverted fucks. The we might just slide over to the second ammendment if we are so lucky to catch one in the act.

You can play word footsie with your sicko pals all you want.

Enogh facts?

fagfacts (also named homosexualfacts) says 1 in 20 fags are pedophiles and 1 in 490 straights are pedophiles. If you ran a daycare and hired 20 fags you have almost a certainty of a dangerous situation.

Enogh facts?

fagfacts (also named homosexualfacts) says 1 in 20 fags are pedophiles and 1 in 490 straights are pedophiles. If you ran a daycare and hired 20 fags you have almost a certainty of a dangerous situation.
Boy Scouts of America had a huge battle to keep this org from fag leaders.Fags who wanted to be Scout leaders not just to command over kids,but to sleep with boys in the Scout tents.Fags have ancient mania to rape boys.

Boy Scouts of America had a huge battle to keep this org from fag leaders.Fags who wanted to be Scout leaders not just to command over kids,but to sleep with boys in the Scout tents.Fags have ancient mania to rape boys.

Fags are disgusting perverts and should not be allowed near kids unless a straight adult is supervising. Boy Scouts better see what is going on with the pedophile rape machine called the Roman Catholic Church. I had a friend, who is a street preacher, picket with WBC at a Catholic whore house.

I was going to post a video but I need 15 posts to do this. I will post this video soon about brother Frankie and Tony preaching with WBC outside of a Catholic pedophile raping center.

Fags are disgusting perverts and should not be allowed near kids unless a straight adult is supervising. Boy Scouts better see what is going on with the pedophile rape machine called the Roman Catholic Church. I had a friend, who is a street preacher, picket with WBC at a Catholic whore house.

I was going to post a video but I need 15 posts to do this. I will post this video soon about brother Frankie and Tony preaching with WBC outside of a Catholic pedophile raping center.
The Catholic Church is a historic Whore throughout centuries from her bloody prosecutions of righteous saints to gay sex orgies between priests with underage school boys.This dog kennel continues to molest kids at private Catholic schools by sodomite pastors,monks,including dyke nuns who target young little girls.The Popes never did any acts against this sodomite institution,but endorsed priests' faggy acts.All Popes of Catholic history are in Hell including John Paul II.Pope Benedict VI will soon join them there.

The Catholic Church is a historic Whore throughout centuries from her bloody prosecutions of righteous saints to gay sex orgies between priests with underage school boys.This dog kennel continues to molest kids at private Catholic schools by sodomite pastors,monks,including dyke nuns who target young little girls.The Popes never did any acts against this sodomite institution,but endorsed priests' faggy acts.All Popes of Catholic history are in Hell including John Paul II.Pope Benedict VI will soon join them there.

I can see how Pope John Paul 2 can fool somebody. He got shot. He should have died(perhaps he did for a bit) and then he forgives the shooter. When you look into the eyes of this current pope, I see pure evil. This Benedict fellow will burn in Hell real soon. I think this demon will pass this year or next. Some folks think that John Paul 2 will rise from the dead when this pope kicks the bucket. I think the anti-Christ is already here. You have bloody Obama, you have Prince Charles, you have the pope. The trinity of Hell.

I can see how Pope John Paul 2 can fool somebody. He got shot. He should have died(perhaps he did for a bit) and then he forgives the shooter. When you look into the eyes of this current pope, I see pure evil. This Benedict fellow will burn in Hell real soon. I think this demon will pass this year or next. Some folks think that John Paul 2 will rise from the dead when this pope kicks the bucket. I think the anti-Christ is already here. You have bloody Obama, you have Prince Charles, you have the pope. The trinity of Hell.
There is Episcopelian Church in Orange,5 min drive from my house.This church is propbably endorses this main dog kennel run by fag ordained bishop Robinson.

There is Episcopelian Church in Orange,5 min drive from my house.This church is propbably endorses this main dog kennel run by fag ordained bishop Robinson.

I have heard of this homo. His Jezebel mother called him Vickie Jean Robinson because she wanted a daughter(she got one). He was married and had kids and then one day decides he wants to live with his butt buddy. His butt buddy Mark Andrew is listed as his spouse. This is not only a preacher but a Bishop of this fag infested episcopalian church. Vickie Gene Robinson will burn in Hell for his crimes.

$falwelljpg.jpg
Here come our money groubing TV Evangelists like this famous lying false prophet Jerry Falwell.Jerry Falwell began his life as true Calvinist Baptist who spread the true word and warning about consequenses of sin.Later Falwell abandoned the true teachings and turn to lying false teaching like God Loves Everybodyism,Arminism,and sold his soul to this gay lobby with his betrayal and appologies to those militant natural brute beats.Falwell sold himself to the institution of greed as many lying TV Evangelists we got today.Making money for telling people lies that it is ok to sin.Falwell died in his private office and entered Hell.He is in Hell now and forever for his lies and greed.

Last edited:
View attachment 7463
Here come our money groubing TV Evangelists like this famous lying false prophet Jerry Falwell.Jerry Falwell began his life as true Calvinist Baptist who spread the true word and warning about consequenses of sin.Later Falwell abandoned the true teachings and turn to lying false teaching like God Loves Everybodyism,Arminism,and sold his soul to this gay lobby with his betrayal and appologies to those militant natural brute beats.Falwell sold himself to the institution of greed as many lying TV Evangelists we got today.Making money for telling people lies that it is ok to sin.Falwell died in his private office and entered Hell.He is in Hell now and forever for his lies and greed.

They are any different than churches which collect tithing like yours how?

View attachment 7463

Mostly the important focus that Falwell sold himself to lying theologies and went along with many perverted lobbies.

View attachment 7463

Mostly the important focus that Falwell sold himself to lying theologies and went along with many perverted lobbies.

Aren't your priests suppose to be "ordained" by your god? Who is to say they are not the ones who are right and yours are not?

Forum List

Back