Whore Churches

I tell about churches who are no longer places of God,but of living hypocrites.The churches who became businesses a money profits.Churches who say it is ok to divorce and remarry.The churches who ordain fag pastors and perform fag and dyke weddings.

I tell about churches who are no longer places of God,but of living hypocrites.The churches who became businesses a money profits.Churches who say it is ok to divorce and remarry.The churches who ordain fag pastors and perform fag and dyke weddings.

So the church you go to doesn't accept any money from you? Not one member of your congregation has ever been divorced?

How much DO you admire Fred Phelps Hawk?

So the church you go to doesn't accept any money from you? Not one member of your congregation has ever been divorced?

How much DO you admire Fred Phelps Hawk?
I don't support him at his pickets of military funerals and other people who got nothing to do with fags.Here WBC gone too far,I agree.But their pickets at fag funerals like Matthew Shepard,also AIDS victims mark a good ministry to teach people not to do filth.They warn people that sins like that will lead sinners to Hell,so sinners must repent.

OK, now answer this Hawk.

How do you go to a church that accepts no money from it's congregation? And how do you find a church where not one member is divorced?

These are your words:

Quote: Originally Posted by Hawk
I tell about churches who are no longer places of God,but of living hypocrites.The churches who became businesses a money profits.Churches who say it is ok to divorce and remarry

So I just wondered where that kind of church is, and who runs it?

How do you go to a church that accepts no money from it's congregation? And how do you find a church where not one member is divorced?

These are your words:

I tell about churches who are no longer places of God,but of living hypocrites.The churches who became businesses a money profits.Churches who say it is ok to divorce and remarry

I give money to the church.That is a law in The Bible.The church uses it for preaching the word,helping those in needs,and for maintainance of the facility,not for profiting business and lies.

These are your words:

I give money to the church.That is a law in The Bible.The church uses it for preaching the word,helping those in needs,and for maintainance of the facility,not for profiting business and lies.

So doesn't some of that money go to the salaries of the preacher, his secretary and such? Isn't that a form of profit for him, to preach for money? What about when someone gets married, don't they slip the pastor some money? That seems like profit to me.

OK, now, can you say with 100% accuracy, that there is not one divorced person in your congregation, since that's against your beliefs too?

These are your words:

So doesn't some of that money go to the salaries of the preacher, his secretary and such? Isn't that a form of profit for him, to preach for money? What about when someone gets married, don't they slip the pastor some money? That seems like profit to me.

OK, now, can you say with 100% accuracy, that there is not one divorced person in your congregation, since that's against your beliefs too?
Money.Pastor takes salary at last what was left.Divorce.There are people who are divorced in my church.I can't deny this reality.

Money.Pastor takes salary at last what was left.Divorce.There are people who are divorced in my church.I can't deny this reality.

How can you look them in the eye, these divorced people, when you know what they did is against all you believe in? How can you even be in the same room as them? Do you wish they didn't go to your church? After all, they are D.I.V.O.R.C.E.D.! :eek:

Sure you can, you are a Christian, you can, if you really believe, deny any reality that confronts your frontal lobe.

Hawk - Just wondering, where is the perfect church? Do you attend a "perfect" church? If so, what is the name and denomination of this church?

Today America, besides the rest of her moral decay, has too many churches that once were true places of Faith,but now they became as places for all whoremongers,especially the denominations that accept the worth sin condemned in The Bible,homosexuality.Here is the example that applies at Episcopelian Church that became as a dog kennel by daring to ordain an openly gay bishop Gene Robinson.This filthy pervert left his normal wife and two daughters and went along with his boyfriend.Here goes another example with old Catholicism with her perverted popes and notorious gay-pedophile priests who do their sex orgies on underage school boys.There are hundreds of whore churches of many denominations that replaced all traditional values of Faith with performing gay marriages, straight marriages after divorces(God hates divorce and remarriage),and other abominable things.Their deluded members,pastors,and supporters are fools who are on their way to Hell.

Ah, sectarian hatred. It's a wonderful thing.

I'm sure the Taliban would agree.

Hawk - Just wondering, where is the perfect church? Do you attend a "perfect" church? If so, what is the name and denomination of this church?
Well Big Black Dog-The Churches are not perfect as Jesus Himself,but most of Christian people try to do what is right in spite that no one is clean in God's jurisdiction.

Well Big Black Dog-The Churches are not perfect as Jesus Himself,but most of Christian people try to do what is right in spite that no one is clean in God's jurisdiction.
The fags and fag enablers on this forum have turned this site into a stud farm for jack asses.:cuckoo:

Hawk - You did not answer my question. All you have done is tap dance. Where do you go to church?

The fags and fag enablers on this forum have turned this site into a stud farm for jack asses.:cuckoo:

You should feel quite at home then!
:razz:

Hawk - Sorry I had to be away from your post yesterday. I had some comments I wanted to make to you concerning your strong stance of this post. You seem to have a very strong stance on this issue. First of all, I would like to say that all fall short of God's expectation and as mortal men, we often times fail. Take some of those big name TV preachers you hear about - especially when they fail. Like all men, they are not perfect and will fall just as other sinners often do. The thing is this. Christians are not "perfect" people. They are just "forgiven" people. Even with those big name TV preacher's shortcomings, they have led a great many people to the Lord. I was just wondering, how many people have you led to the Lord? While I don't endorse the misgivings of these well-known TV preachers, I think a person should be very careful about judging others. Judge not, least you be judged. Are you a perfect person? Let's bring out all of your sins and give them the publisity of the TV preachers. I'm willing to bet it would be a very lively discussion of your short-comings. It's very east to find fault in the short-comings of others. Remember when you are pointing your finger at some one, you have three fingers pointing towards you.

Forum List

Back