Who Would You Rather Have as President?

Who Would You Vote for President

• Barack Hussein Obama

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Abraham Lincoln

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph Smith Jr./If you like Romney...

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • David Palmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Washington

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • John F. Kennedy

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Bill Clinton

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Ronald Reagan

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • A Woman

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Jack Bauer

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have voted for Reagan, except for the fact that a lot of today's neo-conservative clowns got their start in his Administration, or at least gained influence.

How about Dr. Walter E. Williams?

George Washington obviously.

A man who they wanted to be king but refused it, who put his country before his ego and paid and fought for the existance of the idea that became the United States, none of the others come close.

Of course--we need the master to fix this economic mess. And that person is none other than Ronald Reagan. The still most loved & popular President in the 20th century. We need Republicans to get back to the basics of the conservative movement that Ronald Reagan represented.

If they do that, they have a good chance of winning back both houses. If they continue to act like democrats or liberals they're doomed.

Ronald Reagan had Alzheimer even while president. He was a puppet of George Bush Sr.

Don't believe me? Watch his speeches, and the question and answer period that follows, he would contradict his speech often. What he had going for him was that he was an actor and good give a good speech.

Of course--we need the master to fix this economic mess. And that person is none other than Ronald Reagan. The still most loved & popular President in the 20th century. We need Republicans to get back to the basics of the conservative movement that Ronald Reagan represented.

If they do that, they have a good chance of winning back both houses. If they continue to act like democrats or liberals they're doomed.

Great, another Reagan zombie.

What exactly did he do to fix the economy? Please say something other than "cut taxes." Bush 43 did that too and it didn't make a difference.

He rebuilt our decimated military from the ground up...WHILE cutting taxes.

I would have voted for Reagan, except for the fact that a lot of today's neo-conservative clowns got their start in his Administration, or at least gained influence.

How about Dr. Walter E. Williams?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tear-Down-This-Myth-Distorted/dp/141659762X]Amazon.com: Tear Down This Myth: How the Reagan Legacy Has Distorted Our Politics and Haunts Our Future: Will Bunch: Books[/ame]

I notice that Reagan remains in the lead, and no intelligent posts after the challenge to name something besides tax cuts that he did that was positive.

So much for "individualists" being the "small minority".

Barack Obama

George Washington

Joseph Smith Jr.

Ronald Reagan

David Palmer

Jack Bauer

Bill Clinton

Abraham Lincoln

John F. Kennedy

Some woman

Me. And the first order of buisness would be imprisoning you in gitmo for using too much gel in your hair and having an overall dumb ass look on your face in your avatar.:clap2::lol:

Thank you for that, however, I never use gel in my hair when it is long like back in the day when I took this picture. hmmmmm...... Gitmo eh? Well I'll be clinging to my guns when you send the Gestapo to arrest me. I'm smiling but not sure why you think I am dumb looking. Since you would imprison a man for the way he looks you might vote Hitler for president if he was on the list. Keep clinging to whatever it is you cling to.:eusa_whistle:

Well.. considering some are dead... I assume you are going with the assumption if they were alive today...

Had to think about Washington, but even if alive, would he understand everything about things in this era? Same with Lincoln... so you gotta take those ones out of the equation that have not been alive for more than 50 or so years.. JFK might be interesting.. Clinton is a definite 'no way', and same with Obama... Bauer does not exist.. and I do not vote just on the sex of a person, so some random woman who I know nothing about would not be a viable option

I can't take such great men out of the equation. I don't think people are smarter today than they were back then. It wouldn't take GW or Abe that long to figure out the corruption going on and try to eradicate it. I do think the same thing would happen to Abe though. Honest people these days are always taken out. David Palmer(although unreal it's realistic), JFK, Abe, Ronald(attempted), Joseph Smith, Martin Luther King Jr, Ghandi. Bauer can't die but would be fun hypothetically. Good job on not voting based on sex or race like a lot of people in this country actually do.

I love the lefty preoccupation with genetics, breeding for intelligence, and the assumption that only the ultra-smart should be allowed to make decisions.

A man who they wanted to be king but refused it, who put his country before his ego and paid and fought for the existance of the idea that became the United States, none of the others come close.

Such a man is exactly what the country needs. Not only 1 man though, we need a congress full of Washingtons, Smiths, Lincolns, Kennedys, Palmers, Reagans etc. We need citizens like this. But I believe the government is, was and always will be a representative of what type of people we are.

Such a man is exactly what the country needs. Not only 1 man though, we need a congress full of Washingtons, Smiths, Lincolns, Kennedys, Palmers, Reagans etc. We need citizens like this. But I believe the government is, was and always will be a representative of what type of people we are.

I disagree, I think I have a lot more honesty and integrity than almost everyone in politics today. I think most if not all of my friends and family do as well.

I disagree, I think I have a lot more honesty and integrity than almost everyone in politics today. I think most if not all of my friends and family do as well.

That is an ignorant statement. You don't know personally any of the men or women that you put yourself above just now. All you know is what you have seen of them on CNN. Be honest and admit at least that much.

That is an ignorant statement. You don't know personally any of the men or women that you put yourself above just now. All you know is what you have seen of them on CNN. Be honest and admit at least that much.

I know a little more than that. I read, I've written, I listen. If our leaders were honest and had integrity, they would have done something on Mar 13 2008 when Alberto Lozano, an Official representative of the Mexican government told the minutemen in San Diego "This has been and will be Mexico again." Instead all of our media ignored it and when I wrote my representatives they answered me with form letters telling me why they support the DREAM act.

IMO that very day GW should have gone to the UN and demanded a retraction as well as clarification of Mexico's policy towards the USA. Then their official representative should have been expelled immediately.

Sorry but when our leaders do nothing about another country's intent to war with us, then they lose all my respect.

BTW, I do know several politicians personally. I usually like them when they first start...it's later that they become corrupt.

Oh, and I did say "almost" all of them.

Everybody can talk a good game. I don't know you so I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but you never know exactly what choices you make until you actually become a politician. Making the right decisions could get you 86'd either from your position or your life. You don't realize the corruption entirely until you become a victim of it.

I agree with you on the Mexican situation. We should pull our troops out of Korea and put them on the Mexican Border. We probably have politicians that want to do that but it is no coincidence they don't speak up because they may be under some threat of some corruptive force in favor of Mexican illegal immigration.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it Obama!

Everybody can talk a good game. I don't know you so I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but you never know exactly what choices you make until you actually become a politician. Making the right decisions could get you 86'd either from your position or your life. You don't realize the corruption entirely until you become a victim of it.

I agree with you on the Mexican situation. We should pull our troops out of Korea and put them on the Mexican Border. We probably have politicians that want to do that but it is no coincidence they don't speak up because they may be under some threat of some corruptive force in favor of Mexican illegal immigration.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it Obama!

One politician I spoke to explained that she voted the way she did on a specific bill because she was forced to by her party (the democrats, I'm sure the republicans are the same). She was on my side, but she sold her soul for her party.

That's why I say we need to get rid of the dems and the reps, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nations.

One politician I spoke to explained that she voted the way she did on a specific bill because she was forced to by her party (the democrats, I'm sure the republicans are the same). She was on my side, but she sold her soul for her party.

That's why I say we need to get rid of the dems and the reps, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nations.

I second that. The reason our country is so screwed right now is because of Dems and Reps.

Why do we need parties anyway?

I'll tell you why, because the casual american doesn't want to take the time out of his life to think about politics and so he thinks Democrat = liberal and Rebublican = conservative and so he makes it easy on himself when he goes to vote. That is why our country is the way it is. Because the people are lazy voters who don't care enough about issues to investigate them and see how it will truly affect them.
Like I said the government we have is a result of the people who elect them.

Forum List

Back