Who Would You Rather Have as President?

Who Would You Vote for President

• Barack Hussein Obama

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Abraham Lincoln

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph Smith Jr./If you like Romney...

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • David Palmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Washington

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • John F. Kennedy

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Bill Clinton

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Ronald Reagan

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • A Woman

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Jack Bauer

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Truthspeaker

Αλήθεια η&
Nov 26, 2008
San Francisco
Barack Obama

George Washington

Joseph Smith Jr.

Ronald Reagan

David Palmer

Jack Bauer

Bill Clinton

Abraham Lincoln

John F. Kennedy

Some woman

Last edited:
um "none of the above?"

Maybe I'll chance my name to "none of the above" and run for office.

Who would you vote for?

I would have voted for Ron Paul. I ended up voting for the constitutional party candidate, Chuck Baldwin. Both the dems and the reps are so corrupt that anyone voting for them is voting for the destruction of our country.

Of course--we need the master to fix this economic mess. And that person is none other than Ronald Reagan. The still most loved & popular President in the 20th century. We need Republicans to get back to the basics of the conservative movement that Ronald Reagan represented.

If they do that, they have a good chance of winning back both houses. If they continue to act like democrats or liberals they're doomed.

Barack Obama

George Washington

Joseph Smith Jr.

Ronald Reagan

David Palmer

Jack Bauer

Bill Clinton

Abraham Lincoln

John F. Kennedy

Some woman

Me. And the first order of buisness would be imprisoning you in gitmo for using too much gel in your hair and having an overall dumb ass look on your face in your avatar.:clap2::lol:

Well.. considering some are dead... I assume you are going with the assumption if they were alive today...

Had to think about Washington, but even if alive, would he understand everything about things in this era? Same with Lincoln... so you gotta take those ones out of the equation that have not been alive for more than 50 or so years.. JFK might be interesting.. Clinton is a definite 'no way', and same with Obama... Bauer does not exist.. and I do not vote just on the sex of a person, so some random woman who I know nothing about would not be a viable option

Well.. considering some are dead... I assume you are going with the assumption if they were alive today...

Had to think about Washington, but even if alive, would he understand everything about things in this era? Same with Lincoln... so you gotta take those ones out of the equation that have not been alive for more than 50 or so years.. JFK might be interesting.. Clinton is a definite 'no way', and same with Obama... Bauer does not exist.. and I do not vote just on the sex of a person, so some random woman who I know nothing about would not be a viable option

:clap2:

I'm going with JFK, for the simple fact he was going to strip the federal reserve of their power to print our money, so they had him killed and all of the new currency pulled out of circulation. President John F.Kennedy, The Federal Reserve And Executive Order 11110

John-F-Kennedy.net - JFK, The Federal Reserve And Executive Order 11110 by Cedric X

Quite conservative of him, eh, 2pac?

and you know this man...... obama is nothing like jfk.

I'm going with JFK, for the simple fact he was going to strip the federal reserve of their power to print our money, so they had him killed and all of the new currency pulled out of circulation. President John F.Kennedy, The Federal Reserve And Executive Order 11110

John-F-Kennedy.net - JFK, The Federal Reserve And Executive Order 11110 by Cedric X

Positive rep goes to the Pac man.:clap2:

Positive rep goes to the Pac man.:clap2:

What most people don't know about 2pac is that he revolutionary, pac was going to start a 3rd party. His mother was a black panther, so he was deeply rooted in equality and justice. He knew about the nwo, Illuminati, the real purpose of fiat money, and he had a strong following. If I would have never listen to 2pac I wouldn't be thinking about the political platforms, and offices that people hold. We have to kill the Illuminati, and all special interest. Only thing is our government is to big, and you will get a bullet to your head if you tell the people to break free. And not to turn this in to a hip-hop site, but check out this interview with tupac talk about illuminati, and the dollars. Music is powerful, has influence over people, and is very informational.

Interviews

Killuminati - 2pac

[/url]

Last edited:
Of course--we need the master to fix this economic mess. And that person is none other than Ronald Reagan. The still most loved & popular President in the 20th century. We need Republicans to get back to the basics of the conservative movement that Ronald Reagan represented.

If they do that, they have a good chance of winning back both houses. If they continue to act like democrats or liberals they're doomed.

Great, another Reagan zombie.

What exactly did he do to fix the economy? Please say something other than "cut taxes." Bush 43 did that too and it didn't make a difference.

Sydney Bristow as president; Jack Bristow as vp; Arvin Sloane as SOH, ala Nazi Pelosi. Just, you know, for balance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back