Who would you like to see at Romneys running mate..

My choices,,

Chris Christie
Paul Ryan
Marco Rubio
Scott Walker
John Kasich
Alan West

Those on my list in no particular order

There isn't a name on this earth that helps Romney beat Obama. Huckabee MAYBE? Rubio MAYBE. The rest on your list are laughable. Why didn't you put Palin? Or Santorum? Bobbi Jindal? No more? HMMM? Or Trump or Cain? Or Newt? So now only a b list up and comer can be the VP? Is that because all your leaders suck ass?

What ever happened to having someone powerful like Chaney? Or Petraeus. Powell?

I would love to see Biden step down and Hillary take over.

My choices,,

Chris Christie
Paul Ryan
Marco Rubio
Scott Walker
John Kasich
Alan West

There isn't a name on this earth that helps Romney beat Obama. Huckabee MAYBE? Rubio MAYBE. The rest on your list are laughable. Why didn't you put Palin? Or Santorum? Bobbi Jindal? No more? HMMM? Or Trump or Cain? Or Newt? So now only a b list up and comer can be the VP? Is that because all your leaders suck ass?

Did not put Palin because the left will do to her what they did last time. Love Jindil . Just did not come to mine and I forgot about Huckabee .. He would make a great VP

My choices,,

Chris Christie
Paul Ryan
Marco Rubio
Scott Walker
John Kasich
Alan West

I like your list of potentials, Lovebears65.

To beat Obama, Romney needs someone who can attract the women and the hispanic, and independent vote. And who could be a leader if Romney met his demise. That should be someone with experience or a very fast learner who has also had executive experience.

We have seen what an inexperienced candidate can do to this country if they are charismatic, and promise the moon, they cannot deliver.

I fell in love with Conde Rice when she worked for Bush. She said she's not interested and won't do it, but she's the "man" for the job.

My choices,,

Chris Christie
Paul Ryan
Marco Rubio
Scott Walker
John Kasich
Alan West

Did not put Palin because the left will do to her what they did last time. Love Jindil . Just did not come to mine and I forgot about Huckabee .. He would make a great VP

You will be happy to know that Huckabee is starting to campaign for the 2016 election now. He just took a job on a radio program and he will be going head to head with Rush. He is going to present a kinder more gentler view of the GOP.
Think about all the airtime Huckabee is going to get. Think about how invaluable that is considering how expensive advertisements are. He's going to get to sell himself for the next couple years and be ready for 2016.

I kind of like the guy too. I just don't agree with his policies. He's anti abortion, right? Anti unions? Yea, no chance I'll support him.

Democrats! Please stop replying to this thread. Stop helping them vet their candidates. Let them pick another Palin, Bachmann, Cain, Perry. sshhhh

My choices,,

Chris Christie
Paul Ryan
Marco Rubio
Scott Walker
John Kasich
Alan West

Again, doesn't matter who his running mate is, it's still going to be Romney.

Romney's problem here is that if he gets a running mate that people might get somewhat excited about, it'll just remind them about how inadequate he is to the people he's representing.

My guess, he'll take Rob Portman. A guy who won't upstage him, but has gravitas.

My choices,,

Chris Christie
Paul Ryan
Marco Rubio
Scott Walker
John Kasich
Alan West

Again, doesn't matter who his running mate is, it's still going to be Romney.

Romney's problem here is that if he gets a running mate that people might get somewhat excited about, it'll just remind them about how inadequate he is to the people he's representing.

My guess, he'll take Rob Portman. A guy who won't upstage him, but has gravitas.

If their anti abortion, anti social security and medicare and anti union positions are so popular, how come its those issues that make all these people unelectable? Isn't that something? Why can't any of the names mentioned be the VP? Why can't Santorum? Because of his economic and social views. And that goes for every other name on this list. So you have to go completely off the radar. But I will bet you this Rob Portman with all his gravitas, is still anti abortion, anti social security and medicare and anti middle class.

If not, what seperates him from the other names mentioned? Other than we don't know all his baggage yet. He just hasn't been vetted yet.

So Christie, Walker, Cain, Allen West, Bachmann, Newt, NONE OF THEM are good choices? Isn't that amazing? What happened to their mandate in 2010? I've never even heard of this ass clown. Who is he? :lol:

Allen west. Thats who romney needs to run with him. Or maybe jeb bush. Either one would be an asset to his election.

Earl, my barber, is a very smart man. He would make a good Vice-President. He also looks pretty good in a suit.

Forum List

Back