Who won last night?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Democrats keep telling me that they're the winners despite no "blue wave" materializing. Republicans keep telling me that they're the winners, despite losing the House, because they picked up seats in the Senate. I'm confused. Who won last night?

Democrats keep telling me that they're the winners despite no "blue wave" materializing. Republicans keep telling me that they're the winners, despite losing the House, because they picked up seats in the Senate. I'm confused. Who won last night?

The duopoly won, the American people lost.

Pretty much what happens every election

Genuinely depends on your standard of measurement.

It was a wash. The dems have a narrow lead in the house, the pubs picked up some senate seats. Who really won, will only be known by how everything plays out. Neither side can claim a total victory.

With Democrats in control of the House do you predict more compromise, or more gridlock?

Both sides can claim a victory, so both sides can be pleased with the outcome and call themselves winners.

The country won last night.

Now we have oversight of Mafia Don.

/----/
All American Girl‏ @AIIAmericanGirI
Keep your chin up HILLARY IS STILL NOT YOUR PRESIDENT!
hillary 2028.jpg

The GOP had 2 chambers in Congress. Now they have 1 and still do not have a cloture margin in the Senate.

Who do you think won?

The GOP had 2 chambers in Congress. Now they have 1 and still do not have a cloture margin in the Senate.

Who do you think won?
/-----/ We have the White House, Senate, and USSC. Yes, we lost the House because RINOs bailed leaving 41 vacancies. The GOP did this to themselves.

deantard speaks again. LOL.

Now Trump is Tony Soprano?

Trump won....we got no wall and McCain stopped any changes to Obamacare but 90% of Trumps promises have been kept.

deantard speaks again. LOL.

Now Trump is Tony Soprano?

He is a fat balding man. :dunno:

Forum List

Back