Who will HIllary kill next?

So who do you left winged fascists want to kill next?

Well let's take a poll.

What Hilldog fascists supporters know who Quadaffi is?

Who am I kidding? They probably think ISIS is what you put on Christmas trees in December.

Oh, it gets better.
That's called cherry-picking quotes. She was talking about the Libyan Revolution itself, but truth isn't the right's strong suit. Suggesting that Hillary lies all the time is just distraction from the true story.

Oh, it gets better.
That's called cherry-picking quotes. She was talking about the Libyan Revolution itself, but truth isn't the right's strong suit. Suggesting that Hillary lies all the time is just distraction from the true story.

Cherry picking? By all means, show us the entire tree.

So I assume you are in full support of US intervention in Libya? Why?

O/P is a desperate attempt by a moron.......Inane, but expected.

Well let's take a poll.

Who am I kidding? They probably think ISIS is what you put on Christmas trees in December.
I know. He was a horrible dictator and a sponsor of terrorism. And he's also become some sort of Republican hero.

Oh, it gets better.

Bullshit, she does lie all the time.

ALL THE DAMN TIME.

If the truth happens to make her look good, eh, she'll go with that. Otherwise, all the damn time.

No substance in rebuttal. . Check

Character assassination. Check

Head shoved up rectum. Check.

You must be a Hillary supporter.

Well let's take a poll.

I know. He was a horrible dictator and a sponsor of terrorism. And he's also become some sort of Republican hero.

Who was worse? Saddam or Quadaffi?

Being the partisan shill we have all grown to love, I'm guessing you picked Quadaffi.

Again, no meaningful rebuttal.

Better put those search engines in hyper drive dingleberries.

Well let's take a poll.

Brainwashed.
5672.gif

misrata-2007-2011.jpg

American MSM, the Anglo-American and western banking cabal had an agenda all along. If you are not familiar with it, that is on you silly.

the hildebeast supporters cant even say why they support her-----------------they just do.

liberalism is indeed a mental disease

Cuz the alternative is always so much worser.

I'd like to see Hillary or Trump ride around in a Cadillac like that. . . . :lmao:

Actually (...and I don't give a crap whether you believe me or not), I do NOT like Hillary....but I don't like her because of her policies and not because morons like you "think" that she is a killer (that assertion is left up to FOX acolytes.)

Forum List

Back