Who will HIllary kill next?

Notice that not ONE of these right wing imbeciles bother to mention WHO took out Hussein at the cost of 4500 US lives and $2 trillion in debt.

Notice that not ONE of these right wing imbeciles bother to mention WHO took out Hussein at the cost of 4500 US lives and $2 trillion in debt.

The Iraq invasion was a stupid mistake. It was authorized and funded by both parties. HRC voted for the authorization and every funding bill to support that fiasco.

Your juvenile "bush did it" rants ignore the realities of what really happened.

No substance in rebuttal. . Check

Character assassination. Check

Head shoved up rectum. Check.

You must be a Hillary supporter.

Actually (...and I don't give a crap whether you believe me or not), I do NOT like Hillary....but I don't like her because of her policies and not because morons like you "think" that she is a killer (that assertion is left up to FOX acolytes.)

Do you like Kerry?

ISIS committing ‘genocide’ against minorities, U.S. declares

Finally, the light bulb went off and he has declared ISIS is committing genocide.

Now compare his reaction to ISIS and Quadaffi. Obama sits there, along with the UN, twidling their thumbs not knowing what to do. There is no consistency. My only conclusion is, taking out Quadaffi was purely political.

Well let's take a poll.

What Hilldog fascists supporters know who Quadaffi is?

Who am I kidding? They probably think ISIS is what you put on Christmas trees in December.
I know. He was a horrible dictator and a sponsor of terrorism. And he's also become some sort of Republican hero.
Brainwashed.
5672.gif

misrata-2007-2011.jpg

American MSM, the Anglo-American and western banking cabal had an agenda all along. If you are not familiar with it, that is on you silly.

Funny how they destroyed an entire city just to enforce a no fly zone.

The Iraq invasion was a stupid mistake. It was authorized and funded by both parties. HRC voted for the authorization and every funding bill to support that fiasco.

Here's a question for you (and your attempt to "share" the blame with democrats for the Iraq fiasco).....If i tell you a LIE and you repeat it thinking its the TRUTH........WHO, ultimately.....is the LIAR???

So who do you left winged fascists want to kill next?

I personally wept no tears with Qaddaffi died.

I suspect all of the families of the Lockerby bombing and the bombing of the Berlin nightclubs felt the same way.

...Trump....is either going to have an 'accident'....or Soros / MoveOn.org / BLM / Hillary is going to get their wish. Some psyched and liberal-driven freak will successfully whack Trump...

So who do you left winged fascists want to kill next?

I personally wept no tears with Qaddaffi died.

I suspect all of the families of the Lockerby bombing and the bombing of the Berlin nightclubs felt the same way.
You wept no tears for Stevenson or the other 3 Americans who dies there either....

You libs sure wept a lot for Saddam...

Here's a question for you (and your attempt to "share" the blame with democrats for the Iraq fiasco).....If i tell you a LIE and you repeat it thinking its the TRUTH........WHO, ultimately.....is the LIAR???

nice try but that's not what happened. our intelligence agencies gave the same intel to all parties, no one lied, the intel was flawed.

the real question is; why was it flawed? Do you remember how Clinton blocked the FBI and CIA from sharing data? Check it out and you may find the real culprit here.

Hillary supporters probably also think that Kadaffi is one of the 32 flavors of Starbucks Coffee,,,,,"Yes,,,I'd Like a Dark Kadaffi, with coconut, cinnomin, and lite on the cream please".

I wonder if Hillary supporters even know who Quadaffi is,,,,if they attempted to guess, many would assume its her VP choice.
Reporter to Hillary Supporter,,,,,,"Excuse Me Miss,,,uh,,,do you know who or what kadaffi is?......Naive Girl:,,,,ahhh,,,,hmm,,,yah like,,,,Kadaffi,,? yah,,,like,,,isnt Kadaffi some new kind of tampon? like,,,,a tampon that lasts two days,,,,yes? like, totally, like,,its a tampon,,right?

Last edited:
When you look back at the much vilified Nixon administration all you get is a second rate burglary. There were dead freaking bodies in the Clinton administration not to mention the sleaze. Vince Foster dragged his own corpse to an out of the way place and the bar bouncer whom nobody could remember hiring as White House security slunk away. Admiral Boorda was found dead and everyone said he was despondent about criticism about a V device on one of his medals. About 80 men women and children were incinerated by poison gas and tanks in an operation nobody would tolerate in freaking Afghanistan and the media said they deserved it.

Forum List

Back