Democrats celebrate Trump's victories!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Dem leaders do a victory lap over Trump wins

I don't exactly like Wasserman, but she is dead on. The GOP has finally gotten their wish. Phrump has them in a corner with no escape.

But I caution the Dems. Don't sell Phrump short. He is a thug, a deviant, and he likes to work behind the scenes paying off anyone he sees as a threat. Example

Christie - He has been promised Attorney General in the Phrump kingdom
Carson - He has been promised Surgeon General in the Phrump kingdom
Palin - She has been promised the Court Jester in the Phrump kingdom

The Dems need to take this lunatic seriously.

I don't exactly like Wasserman, but she is dead on. The GOP has finally gotten their wish. Phrump has them in a corner with no escape.

But I caution the Dems. Don't sell Phrump short. He is a thug, a deviant, and he likes to work behind the scenes paying off anyone he sees as a threat. Example

But that's not what you were posting two months ago is it?
You were laughing your head off at the idea Trump would even stay in the race.
I'm not sensing much of that laughter anymore.
Oh and it's President Trump to you.

He's the easiest opponent to beat in the general, and he's less of a danger to the country than Cruz would be. So I'm happy every time he wins.

Everyone on your side keeps ranting about how "dangerous" Cruz is. Is this one of those things where progs repeat something over and over and thus make it a reality in their own muddling little minds?

Yes, of course. The DNC and many Dems are ecstatic that Phrump is going to be the face of the GOP.

GO DONALD!

Yes, of course. The DNC and many Dems are ecstatic that Phrump is going to be the face of the GOP.

GO DONALD!
That's great!
So all you LIBs can put the champagne on ice right?
I know Hillary can't wait to get on the debate stage with Trump.
You can see how excited see is:

I wouldn't be surprised if her dribbles down her leg.

Everyone on your side keeps ranting about how "dangerous" Cruz is. Is this one of those things where progs repeat something over and over and thus make it a reality in their own muddling little minds?

He's a dominionist. He very literally believes that the nation should be a Christian theocracy.

Do keep up with reality, eh?

But then, maybe you're like Cruz, and want the GOP to be an American ISIS. Is that your goal?

He's a dominionist. He very literally believes that the nation should be a Christian theocracy.

But then, maybe you're like Cruz, and want the GOP to be an American ISIS. Is that your goal?

This reminds me of all the Bashing they did of Al Smith and JFK as papists. DId the Pope rule Washington when JFK was president?

And how can he enforce his so called dominionist policies as president without congress going along for the ride, or the SC stopping him?

The rioters that the Democrat leadership is hiring to disrupt Trumps rallies says far more than their predictable boring pronouncements about wanting to run against Trump.

There is no comparison between isis and christianity. Whenever statements are made like that, credibility is gone.

Do you have a link that confirms that he has made those promises?

He's the easiest opponent to beat in the general, and he's less of a danger to the country than Cruz would be. So I'm happy every time he wins.

He's an evangelical nutjob who wants to slash and burn the government and dive further into the middle east disaster zone.

He's an evangelical nutjob who wants to slash and burn the government and dive further into the middle east disaster zone.

standard progressive agit-prop, nothing more.

It's only "standard" because it fits Cruz like a glove. Note how I can't say those things about Trump.

It's only "standard" because it fits Cruz like a glove. Note how I can't say those things about Trump.

No, you have another page in the agit-prop playbook for Trump.

He gets the racist/fascist treatment.

Trump is beyond comparison. He is a lunatic. His presidency would be the greatest joke the world has ever seen. But he would not take the country to the right. he would change his mind, as he does all the time, and find that the power he has been given in nearly limitless. He will be the biggest proponent of BIG GUVMENT, this country has ever seen.

The skulls of Repubs all over the nation will begin to explode.:blowup:

Trump is beyond comparison. He is a lunatic. His presidency would be the greatest joke the world has ever seen. But he would not take the country to the right. he would change his mind, as he does all the time, and find that the power he has been given in nearly limitless. He will be the biggest proponent of BIG GUVMENT, this country has ever seen.

Well they would join the already exploded heads of progressives if Trump managed to win the general election.

It could also be the most entertaining 4 years of our lives. I'm not all that opposed to it, as long as I've got a good bug out spot just in case!

Forum List

Back