Who will HIllary kill next?

Notice that not ONE of these right wing imbeciles bother to mention WHO took out Hussein at the cost of 4500 US lives and $2 trillion in debt.
All of the globalist scum did. Don't try to pin it on one party or another, it was bi-partisan.

Notice that not ONE of these right wing imbeciles bother to mention WHO took out Hussein at the cost of 4500 US lives and $2 trillion in debt.
All of the globalist scum did. Don't try to pin it on one party or another, it was bi-partisan.

Democrats were NOT in charge of the executive.......The WH (Cheney, more likely) LIED and LIED and the stupid democrats went along lest they be called weak on terrorism. ...but Cheney deserves the gallows.

When you look back at the much vilified Nixon administration all you get is a second rate burglary. There were dead freaking bodies in the Clinton administration not to mention the sleaze. Vince Foster dragged his own corpse to an out of the way place and the bar bouncer whom nobody could remember hiring as White House security slunk away. Admiral Boorda was found dead and everyone said he was despondent about criticism about a V device on one of his medals. About 80 men women and children were incinerated by poison gas and tanks in an operation nobody would tolerate in freaking Afghanistan and the media said they deserved it.
nixon kept the nam war going much longer than it should have,, him and kissinger should be buried in shallow graves

So who do you left winged fascists want to kill next?

I personally wept no tears with Qaddaffi died.

I suspect all of the families of the Lockerby bombing and the bombing of the Berlin nightclubs felt the same way.

Most of the families of the Lockerby bombing already knew that the government lied to them about what happened when the Documentary "Double Cross" was released.

You should not be such a willing victim of western propaganda. . .

Lockerbie bombing: has the truth finally been revealed?
Lockerbie bombing: has the truth finally been revealed?

Former Iranian intelligence officer claims Iran was behind the Pan Am Flight 103 disaster, not Libya

IRAN, not Libya, was behind the Lockerbie bombing that killed 270 people, according to a former Iranian intelligence officer. Abolghassem Mesbahi, a defector to Germany, said Pan Am flight 103 was downed in retaliation for a US Navy strike on an Iranian commercial jet six months earlier. The new evidence – uncovered by an Al Jazeera television documentary, Lockerbie: What Really Happened? – suggests that Britain and the US covered up the truth about Lockerbie.

The Truth About the Lockerbie Bombing—And the Censored Film That Dared to Reveal It
A documentary that never aired in the U.S. theorizes that the Pan Am 103 bombing was an Iranian revenge hit.

The Truth About the Lockerbie Bombing—And the Censored Film That Dared to Reveal It
As the 26th anniversary of the Lockerbie bombing approaches, Francovich has been vindicated. The basic elements of his film’s alternative theory — that the bombing of Pan Am 103 was an Iranian hit in revenge of the U.S. downing of Iran Air 655, contracted out to a Syrian-backed, Beirut-based splinter group of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine — are sturdier than ever. The official story of a lone Libyan in Malta, meanwhile, has never looked so pathetic or full of holes, especially in Scotland, scene of the crime, where polls show a majority still wants an independent investigation. This past March, the publication of a three-year Al Jazeera investigation added more ballast corroborating the basics of Double Cross.

The documentary disputes the conclusion reached by the official investigation into the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, instead advancing the theory that the bomb was introduced onto the aircraft by an unwitting drug mule, Khaled Jafaar, in what the filmmaker claims is a CIA-protected suitcase.
Abolhassan Bani-Sadr, former prime minister of Iran, discusses the idea that Iran took revenge for the shootdown by the USS Vincennes of Iran Air Flight 655 in July 1988.

Democrats were NOT in charge of the executive.......The WH (Cheney, more likely) LIED and LIED and the stupid democrats went along lest they be called weak on terrorism. ...but Cheney deserves the gallows.

Hey, if that's what you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better when the blood is dripping off your hands. When she kills people, it will be on your head.

lesser-evil.jpg

Most of us know evil when we see it. . . .

When you look back at the much vilified Nixon administration all you get is a second rate burglary. There were dead freaking bodies in the Clinton administration not to mention the sleaze. Vince Foster dragged his own corpse to an out of the way place and the bar bouncer whom nobody could remember hiring as White House security slunk away. Admiral Boorda was found dead and everyone said he was despondent about criticism about a V device on one of his medals. About 80 men women and children were incinerated by poison gas and tanks in an operation nobody would tolerate in freaking Afghanistan and the media said they deserved it.
nixon kept the nam war going much longer than it should have,, him and kissinger should be buried in shallow graves
Along with LBJ and a host of other Democrats.

What is your point?

I suspect all of the families of the Lockerby bombing and the bombing of the Berlin nightclubs felt the same way.

Most of the families of the Lockerby bombing already knew that the government lied to them about what happened when the Documentary "Double Cross" was released.

You should not be so willing to be such a Konspiracy Kook.

You should not be so willing to be such a Konspiracy Kook.
58656286.jpg

no one lied, dipshit. repeating something that you believe to be true is not lying.

wake the fuck up and visit reality, ya fricken moron.

Oh, it gets better.
That's called cherry-picking quotes. She was talking about the Libyan Revolution itself, but truth isn't the right's strong suit. Suggesting that Hillary lies all the time is just distraction from the true story.

True, she doesn't lie "all the time." She just lies when her lips are moving. Those who died at Benghazi was a continuation of the war that Mrs. Tulza Clinton and Obama started. They were a direct result of the bomging and the power vacuum created in Libya by Mrs. Tulza and Obama.

Your excuse for her stupid works is in fact, the best defense, but none the less it is predicated on forgetting how the two events were related. Why do you think they wanted you to believe it was all because of a video? She is a liar of the first order. She will lie about anything without remorse.

Well let's take a poll.

What Hilldog fascists supporters know who Quadaffi is?

Who am I kidding? They probably think ISIS is what you put on Christmas trees in December.
I know. He was a horrible dictator and a sponsor of terrorism. And he's also become some sort of Republican hero.

I guess you are saying that the Bucther of
Well let's take a poll.

What Hilldog fascists supporters know who Quadaffi is?

Who am I kidding? They probably think ISIS is what you put on Christmas trees in December.
I know. He was a horrible dictator and a sponsor of terrorism. And he's also become some sort of Republican hero.

I guess what you are saying is that is like the Butcher of Baghdad being a left wing love child. Or that their mentor Adolf gets quoted by them only slightly more than Stalin.

Never the less no tears for Kadaffi, tears for those who died and Mrs. Tulza Clinton forgot.

Forum List

Back