Who will be the next Republican VP candidate?

Chris Christie
Scott Brown
Marco Rubio
Susan Martinez

All are more exciting than the current GOP presidential contenders. Putting one in as a VP will put them in the forefront of the 2016 election with a crop of young exciting GOP contenders

Would LOVE Christie, but that man will never take second seat. He is ready for first-class, but wants to fulfill his promises to the best of his abilitiy to his constituents in NJ.

You never really know until the Front Runners in the Primary emerge.

That's the game, they tell you who the "smart" choice is, hope that you pick them, then they trash them. (See John McCain, the "moderate" Maverick)

Read Alinsky, it's all explained there.

Meanwhile, you can't name a single Republican you support for either president or potential VP

Pretty pathetic

I could name a few, but you'd just ridicule them, so whatever.

:trolls:

Guess you are ashamed of them. Can't blame ya I guess

Chris Christie
Scott Brown
Marco Rubio
Susan Martinez

All are more exciting than the current GOP presidential contenders. Putting one in as a VP will put them in the forefront of the 2016 election with a crop of young exciting GOP contenders

Would LOVE Christie, but that man will never take second seat. He is ready for first-class, but wants to fulfill his promises to the best of his abilitiy to his constituents in NJ.

You never really know until the Front Runners in the Primary emerge.

Yes, I am mindful of that. But with him....well...I take his word for it all the while I do know that famous football saying, "it ain't over till it's over." :lol:

Chris Christie
Scott Brown
Marco Rubio
Susan Martinez

Oh Gawd NO.... he is OK for Jersey but not me. Too soft on illegals and he is a cap and trade RINO.

Sorry sweetie, for not having time to read your post, but I will answer the OP. :) I am hoping it will be either Paul Ryan, or Marco Rubio, as of this posting.

At least someone is wiling to name someone they support

The lack of enthusiasm from other posters is underwhelming

Chris Christie
Scott Brown
Marco Rubio
Susan Martinez

Oh Gawd NO.... he is OK for Jersey but not me. Too soft on illegals and he is a cap and trade RINO.

WHAT?!?!?!?! Soft on Illegals and for cap and trade??? I didn't know he was a RINO. I'll check it out. Scott Brown is a liberal...:lol: Huckabee was in favor of the Dream Act and wants all anchor babies to be on the American taxpayer. There is a RINO. I'll check Christie out...Thx. ( off now )

Forget Huck and Mitt: Who will be the next GOP VP? - The Week

Although pundits are spilling ink forecasting the GOP's likely presidential candidates, writes Alexander Burns at Politico, the party is more fired up by its "unprecedented" range of potential VP nominees. It's a different story than 2008, when John McCain "plucked Sarah Palin from political obscurity" in the absence of persuasive options. Next year, the GOP will be "flush with talented, fresh-faced officeholders" ready to support a more experienced presidential nominee. "Forget about Mitt, Huck, and Newt," says Burns. Republicans are buzzing about Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, and New Mexico Gov. Susan Martinez.

It’s almost as though there is more excitement over the deep pool of vice presidential prospects than over the emerging roster of presidential candidates, which is largely composed of white, male, former and soon-to-be-former governors, none of them from the biggest battleground states. On the vice presidential level, Republicans already are gushing over the sheer diversity of the candidates — unprecedented in terms of race, gender, geography and political experience — who could fill out the 2012 ticket...

The right person will have to counter-act the Biden factor. Therefore, the perfect VP candidate will have to suffer from a severely debilitating combination of Alzheimer's and Tourette's...this is going to be a tough one...:doubt:

Forum List

Back