Who do you think the Democrats will run in 2024?

No but you will in 22 and 24...no one wants this shit...and it will be people in the dem party that will stop it...for the good of America...

If we lose in 22 and 24, I won't cry like a little bitch for four years over some made-up fraud claims.

How about you?

Yea. She, along with Biden, won in an electoral landslide victory according to you.
I saw an anecdotal poll question the other day and you can take it for what its worth...people that voted for Joe were asked why they voted for Joe...was it so he could implement Sanders view of America or so he would govern like Bill Clinton....85% thought they were electing another Bill Clinton....

I saw an anecdotal poll question the other day and you can take it for what its worth...people that voted for Joe were asked why they voted for Joe...was it so he could implement Sanders view of America or so he would govern like Bill Clinton....85% thought they were electing another Bill Clinton....
I think most people are just happy to have Trump out of there.

You were saying something about low approval ratings?

No serious democrat will want to be trounced in the 2024 election. They will have to go with the totally delusional. Cuomo/Northram.

Given how badly the Biden/Harris administration is crashing and burning, what's next for the Democrat Party?

"Prominent Democrats have already made it clear that they do not want any part of a Joe Biden 2024 re-election campaign. His vice president, Kamala Harris, is even more unpopular, a rather stunning accomplishment in ten months. Where, then, will Democrats find a 2024 presidential candidate that can help move them away from the Biden train wreck while maintaining the delicate progressive-centrist common ground supposedly embodied by his administration?

A USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll released Nov. 7 found Biden’s favorability rating cratering to 37.8%. Amazingly, this laps the rating of his hapless VP; Harris is languishing at a 27.8% favorability number.

With once-influential Democratic senator Chris Dodd openly speculating that Biden will not run again in 2024 and widespread acknowledgment of Harris’ dismal performance to date, chatter is growing as to whom the party, already bracing for a crushing accounting in the 2022 midterm elections, will turn in the next presidential election."

Who Will Democrats Turn To in 2024?
As badly as Carter did in his first term, he was still the party's nominee. I don't know why you would think this would be any different.

The Carter administration was not as despised as the entire Fuck Biden dumpster fire.
I don't know if you were around then or not but I was and I don't think that is true. It is only the right who currently despise Biden and they don't count when it comes to the Democratic ticket come 2024. Carter was a sour taste in the mouths of Democrats back then, just as Biden is now and Carter was re-nominated.

Joe Biden with Moochelle replacing the HO.
Hmmm. That is a really interesting thought, I had not considered. I have absolutely nothing against her. Seems like a decent person, fairly stable, well familiar with the inner workings of the executive branch. I might be a little uncomfortable having her in that position. I have nothing against Obama, but we have had his 8 years. Bringing them both in, to all functions? Does not sound like a good idea. If it does not sound like a good idea to me, committed republicans would go absolutely spastic. Not saying she could not perform the functions of a VP (lets face it, it's more of a ceremonial position, mostly facilitating smooth transition), but even I don't think Joe could live through a second 4 years in the pressure cooker at his age.

I think committed Democrats, especially blacks, and women would love it. It would be a glitzy move and in the 21s century, my fellow Americans seem almost obsessed with glitz.
The more I think of it, the more I wonder why I have not seen more threads here about the idea, but not being a party person, I gloss over many of the more partisan BS writings on here, so maybe I just haven't noticed. I almost skipped yours due to your Moochelle and HO reference.

It would be a lot of historic drama, and I'm not really into that. I do not think for a second, she could win the top post on her own, no matter how much glitz she would bring to the game, but that's the point, isn't it? If you thought of it, that means that real partisans on both sides probably have thought of it.

Kind of wish you had not brought it up. Right now, it is just a flight of fancy.

Hey, if you start a real thread on it at some time, when it is not maybe just a flight of fancy, skip the Mooch and Ho reference in the title and first couple of paragraphs. Mods will never let it off the ground, based on the "clean start" thing. Could be an interesting thread, but I think you are a year or two, too early. I say that, because after considering your little post, I have forgotten what the rest of this whole damn thread was about.

I don't know if you were around then or not but I was and I don't think that is true. It is only the right who currently despise Biden and they don't count when it comes to the Democratic ticket come 2024. Carter was a sour taste in the mouths of Democrats back then, just as Biden is now and Carter was re-nominated.
That begs the question. Are Democrats stupid enough to renominate Fuck Joe the way they renominated Peanut Carter?

Given how badly the Biden/Harris administration is crashing and burning, what's next for the Democrat Party?

"Prominent Democrats have already made it clear that they do not want any part of a Joe Biden 2024 re-election campaign. His vice president, Kamala Harris, is even more unpopular, a rather stunning accomplishment in ten months. Where, then, will Democrats find a 2024 presidential candidate that can help move them away from the Biden train wreck while maintaining the delicate progressive-centrist common ground supposedly embodied by his administration?

A USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll released Nov. 7 found Biden’s favorability rating cratering to 37.8%. Amazingly, this laps the rating of his hapless VP; Harris is languishing at a 27.8% favorability number.

With once-influential Democratic senator Chris Dodd openly speculating that Biden will not run again in 2024 and widespread acknowledgment of Harris’ dismal performance to date, chatter is growing as to whom the party, already bracing for a crushing accounting in the 2022 midterm elections, will turn in the next presidential election."

Who Will Democrats Turn To in 2024?

Easy peezy, they will nominate some obscure Democrat who they can keep selling as a moderate. People have not turned their backs on the Democratic party, just their marriage to far Leftists.

The key for all moderates, is to throw far Leftists out of congress in 22, and 24, period. As long as the squad can exert influence on a Democratic President or Senate, that is the take the GOP should take, and that is a winner.

Understand................I am not going to debate the Joe is senile or not thought process, and he COULD be moderate, who knows. But without votes from his own party, he can't get anything done. As long as the far Left holds him hostage, we will never know. The far Right is not holding up his agenda, his own people are. And when someone asks for a CBO score like Manchin, his own party goes crazy.

That should tell everyone, no matter which side of the aisle you are on, who really is in control of the government, and lets be honest; it isn't the GOP, and it also isn't moderate Democrats. And that my fellow Americans, is a recipe for DISASTER!

Forum List

Back