Who will be the next Republican VP candidate?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Forget Huck and Mitt: Who will be the next GOP VP? - The Week

Although pundits are spilling ink forecasting the GOP's likely presidential candidates, writes Alexander Burns at Politico, the party is more fired up by its "unprecedented" range of potential VP nominees. It's a different story than 2008, when John McCain "plucked Sarah Palin from political obscurity" in the absence of persuasive options. Next year, the GOP will be "flush with talented, fresh-faced officeholders" ready to support a more experienced presidential nominee. "Forget about Mitt, Huck, and Newt," says Burns. Republicans are buzzing about Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, and New Mexico Gov. Susan Martinez.

It’s almost as though there is more excitement over the deep pool of vice presidential prospects than over the emerging roster of presidential candidates, which is largely composed of white, male, former and soon-to-be-former governors, none of them from the biggest battleground states. On the vice presidential level, Republicans already are gushing over the sheer diversity of the candidates — unprecedented in terms of race, gender, geography and political experience — who could fill out the 2012 ticket...

Last edited:
Chris Christie
Scott Brown
Marco Rubio
Susan Martinez

All are more exciting than the current GOP presidential contenders. Putting one in as a VP will put them in the forefront of the 2016 election with a crop of young exciting GOP contenders

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE?

You must be worried it could Palin or Bauchmann :lol:

Sceered?????

That's the game, they tell you who the "smart" choice is, hope that you pick them, then they trash them. (See John McCain, the "moderate" Maverick)

Read Alinsky, it's all explained there.

Forget Huck and Mitt: Who will be the next GOP VP? - The Week

Although pundits are spilling ink forecasting the GOP's likely presidential candidates, writes Alexander Burns at Politico, the party is more fired up by its "unprecedented" range of potential VP nominees. It's a different story than 2008, when John McCain "plucked Sarah Palin from political obscurity" in the absence of persuasive options. Next year, the GOP will be "flush with talented, fresh-faced officeholders" ready to support a more experienced presidential nominee. "Forget about Mitt, Huck, and Newt," says Burns. Republicans are buzzing about Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, and New Mexico Gov. Susan Martinez.

It’s almost as though there is more excitement over the deep pool of vice presidential prospects than over the emerging roster of presidential candidates, which is largely composed of white, male, former and soon-to-be-former governors, none of them from the biggest battleground states. On the vice presidential level, Republicans already are gushing over the sheer diversity of the candidates — unprecedented in terms of race, gender, geography and political experience — who could fill out the 2012 ticket...

Joe .....

The choice of VP is critically important to the GOP because it's a chance to try to fix what they screwed up when they nominated the top of the ticket. That is unless you believe that the last six elections were a fluke and they'll get it right for the first time since 1984...

The selection of potential veeps are more impressive than most of the front line candidates

Whoever is selected will have a leg up for the 2016 bid

GOP doesn't have a chance in 2012. It will be 2016 when they make a serious run

The selection of potential veeps are more impressive than most of the front line candidates

Didn't you say the 2010 elections were not going to be very good for Republicans? Wtf do you know? Only a political retard would listen to someone who literally never gets it right...

Sceered?????

That's the game, they tell you who the "smart" choice is, hope that you pick them, then they trash them. (See John McCain, the "moderate" Maverick)

Meanwhile, you can't name a single Republican you support for either president or potential VP

Pretty pathetic

Didn't you say the 2010 elections were not going to be very good for Republicans? Wtf do you know? Only a political retard would listen to someone who literally never gets it right...

I got some right, I got some wrong. How did you do?

The choice of VP is critically important to the GOP because it's a chance to try to fix what they screwed up when they nominated the top of the ticket. That is unless you believe that the last six elections were a fluke and they'll get it right for the first time since 1984...

I was asking RW.... b/c he is a liberal troll.

Sceered?????

Meanwhile, you can't name a single Republican you support for either president or potential VP

Pretty pathetic

I could name a few, but you'd just ridicule them, so whatever.

:trolls:

Sorry sweetie, for not having time to read your post, but I will answer the OP. :) I am hoping it will be either Paul Ryan, or Marco Rubio, as of this posting.

Who will be the next Republican VP candidate?
Democrat's want to Know! Why??? Because They Care! No Really!!! They Really Really Care!!!
:lol: :confused: :lol: :confused: :lol: :confused: :lol:

I got some right, I got some wrong. How did you do?

I was dead on... I didn't try and predict the future on who will win and who will lose, just pointed out that Dems have failed as they are now the war party that is driving up the deficit... Republicans and liberals hated Bush and the Republican Congress so it was a "duh" that people liberal or conservative would be against Obama and the Dem congress.

You pretend to be able to see the future and make wild dumb shit claims like it’s either Huck or Mitt… Two vastly hated Republicans that happen to be liberals. Really? In this time? Do you even realize people like Mitt and McCain would get destroyed by their own party next election being the TP (another political thing you have over and over been wrong about) is now HUGE.

Conservatives don’t give a shit about who is running yet because it’s not election season. Why are you so fucking gun ho to help conservatives find someone to vote for… Oh that’s right, you pick people that could literally switch parties and have a voting record that would be interchangeable with liberal voting records.

Chris Christie
Scott Brown
Marco Rubio
Susan Martinez

All are more exciting than the current GOP presidential contenders. Putting one in as a VP will put them in the forefront of the 2016 election with a crop of young exciting GOP contenders

So you think it's going to be a RINO?

Chris Christie
Scott Brown
Marco Rubio
Susan Martinez

Would LOVE Christie, but that man will never take second seat. He is ready for first-class, but wants to fulfill his promises to the best of his abilitiy to his constituents in NJ.

Pretty pathetic

I could name a few, but you'd just ridicule them, so whatever.

:trolls:

Correct.

RW: "pick someone, I dare you!"

You: Answer

RW: "OMFG how could you like someone so dumb and white! Oh that's because your a racist Tea Party skinhead, common... PLEASE VOTE HUCK! He is soOOo cool and plays the bass guitar......................Him and Mitt are the only chance the GOP has, oh and btw the GOP has no chance."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back