Who will be "blamed" over the looming government shutdown?

Someday, when you grow a few more brain cells, you too will figure out that its "not working with the president".....he's too fucking dumb to have any real convictions.

And simply by your own obstinance you are hurting America. You are throwing childish tantrums and shutting the government down because you want amnesty for hundreds of thousands of people. Because you don't want our laws to be enforced.

Spare me the name calling nat. If someone like you truly had any convictions of your own, you'd take this situation more seriously.

Trump is being manipulated by the neocons surrounding him and telling him what to think.....and feeding him Big Macs to keep him happy.

Ha. If that tin foil hat of yours gets any heavier, it'll break your neck.
democrats crack me up. if they don't get their way they have a tendency to run away and avoid even the vote so they can still get their way.

The Trump zealots are too stupid to know the true cost of a government shot down so they will cheer for one (see the above post) .
Well, I am not too stupid to understand the cost of the Fed Gov continuing to waste trillions of dollars on a bunch of shit that does not help me or most other Americans. I am not too stupid to know that illegal immigration is a net loss for Americans in lower wages and lost resources.

Do you always take the young Indiana Jones approach to life?

"Everybody's lost but me."
:lol:

Shutting down the Govt waste even more money, but you don’t give a shit a lot that.

All that matters is the party line, one more party before country zealot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Democratic partisans will huff and puff and blame the GOP.

Republican partisans will huff and puff and blame the Democrats

Hey Mac, from a strategic, not a partisan standpoint, I do believe the Democrats have backed themselves into a corner. I'm not a member of either party and even I can see how much they value their sordid "resistance" over bipartisanship in congress.

You don't need to be a partisan to see that.

Glad you right wingers fully approve of the looming shut down....The last one was in 2013 and lasted a couple of weeks.......let's see how this one turns out and who will shoulder the "blame."......LOL
---------------------------------- shut down in 2013 and that lasted a couple of weeks and here we are , making money and eating breakfast in January of 2018 Nat .
i had a hostess cupcake.

i rule.

Twinkies!!!

Hey Mac, from a strategic, not a partisan standpoint, I do believe the Democrats have backed themselves into a corner. I'm not a member of either party and even I can see how much they value their sordid "resistance" over bipartisanship in congress.

Do you not think that the Democrats will have their own "reasons"?

And don't parties have their own "reasons" for blaming the other, every last single damn time?

Instead of trying to sell "reasons" to "blame" the other "side", maybe these people could put that energy into cooperating like adults.

Like when our "leaders" put this thing together, over great differences:
ch022.jpg

Glad you right wingers fully approve of the looming shut down....The last one was in 2013 and lasted a couple of weeks.......let's see how this one turns out and who will shoulder the "blame."......LOL
---------------------------------- shut down in 2013 and that lasted a couple of weeks and here we are , making money and eating breakfast in January of 2018 Nat .
i had a hostess cupcake.

i rule.

Twinkies!!!
vending machine best this am were hostess cupcakes or a sticky bun.

vending machine sticky buns are pretty gross.

And don't parties have their own "reasons" for blaming the other, every last single time?

Instead of trying to sell "reasons" to "blame" the other "side", maybe these people could put that energy into cooperating like adults.

ch022.jpg
imagine that - putting aside vast differences on how to even BE a country but they did.

and today we argue over where to pee and random presidential cusswords..

And don't parties have their own "reasons" for blaming the other, every last single time?

ch022.jpg
imagine that - putting aside vast differences on how to even BE a country but they did.

I don't think we deserve that document any more.

I don't disagree. But I wish they would do something productive. There are 300+ million reasons for them to do so.
and only a few dozen not to.

yet look what we choose to do as a single country that is *supposed* to be a melting pot to begin with.

ch022.jpg

It is not like our Govt has paid much attention to it in the last 40 years or so

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

ch022.jpg

except now we need it more than ever but people need to realize it's not about *us* but rather, ALL OF US.

*we the people* is pretty inclusive regardless of what subset you choose to live under.

The thread's title poses an interesting question.

For this past year we have repeatedly heard for the Trump cult members that THEY are in charge of everything.........WH, congress and SCOTUS.......

Pride before the fall is a biblical passage that is very apropos in this situation. If democrats in congress have a spine, they should simply sit back and let those in "charge" make the decision regarding whether the government will shit down by the end of this week....or not.

If right wingers are so boastful that they are in charge, then take ALL the responsibilities that are part of that so-called "leadership.".................Pass DACA (aka, amnesty) without ANY strings attached, or syffer the consequences of the government shutting its doors for a while.
You and your cult of meat puppet shills will blame Trump. The real blame however will lie with useless criminal politicians in DC who for years have played this game, refusing to work for the people who elect them.

Shutting down the Govt waste even more money, but you don’t give a shit a lot that.

All that matters is the party line, one more party before country zealot
You mistakenly assume I am a Republican.

If I recall correctly, a shutdown does not affect "necessities" in operating the Fed Gov.

So, if all necessities are operating, what is actually getting shut down?

The thread's title poses an interesting question.

For this past year we have repeatedly heard for the Trump cult members that THEY are in charge of everything.........WH, congress and SCOTUS.......

Pride before the fall is a biblical passage that is very apropos in this situation. If democrats in congress have a spine, they should simply sit back and let those in "charge" make the decision regarding whether the government will shit down by the end of this week....or not.

If right wingers are so boastful that they are in charge, then take ALL the responsibilities that are part of that so-called "leadership.".................Pass DACA (aka, amnesty) without ANY strings attached, or syffer the consequences of the government shutting its doors for a while.
Party> Country Dems

Forum List

Back