No doubt who will be to blame for a shutdown

The Senate is working on a bipartisan stogap bill. They should pass it and leave town on Friday. Speaker McQarthy put his cards on the table. Time for the Senate to jam him. 18 House GOPs are in districts that Biden won in 2020. Let those GOPs go on the record for a shutdown.

There will be no shutdown.

The Senate is working on a bipartisan stogap bill. They should pass it and leave town on Friday. Speaker McQarthy put his cards on the table. Time for the Senate to jam him. 18 House GOPs are in districts that Biden won in 2020. Let those GOPs go on the record for a shutdown.

Spending bills aren't the Senate's pervue or responsibility, putz.

Spending bills aren't the Senate's pervue or responsibility, putz.
Tell that to the Senators in your party that are working on the stopgap bill. They're doing it because they know House GOPs can't get it done.

Tell that to the Senators in your party that are working on the stopgap bill. They're doing it because they know House GOPs can't get it done.
How would we tell them jack shit, retard?

They are doing it because they are bought and paid for. No other reason.

They are elected by Republican voters just like you.
Do you actually know anything? Because day after day all you do is post shit you claim you know when you don't really know shit.

I have a slightly different take on who is responsible. I say it's the Repub voters who elected The Crazy. No one with any regard for the country votes for someone to join the POT caucus like........well.........you already know their names.

I have a slightly different take on who is responsible. I say it's the Repub voters who elected The Crazy. No one with any regard for the country votes for someone to join the POT caucus like........well.........you already know their names.
Crazy is doing what they said they would? reign in spending!

Since the New Republicans are to blame it's fitting too.

Everyone knew this was coming. Debt Ceiling Drama Queens.

Damn straight. No one would ever have a reason to blame Democrats for NOT spending

Forum List

Back